Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-06-2007, 07:15 AM   #151
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Right now:

V-8
OJ
Skim milk
Blueberry juice
Acai juice
5 little half cans of diet Sprite
Talon Winery's Sweet Evening Breeze wine
Sampler bottle of Bailey's Caramel.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:45 AM   #152
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie View Post
...Sampler bottle of Bailey's Caramel.
Have you sampled it? Do tell!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:21 PM   #153
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Have you sampled it? Do tell!
Yes...it is incredibly sweet but very good. I put about a cup of milk in a little glass and then poured some of the Bailey's Caramel in...deee.lisssh.usss. .

I had taken a nice long shower..gotten in my pajamas and then had that as a nice little pre-teth brushing toddy and it was very relaxing as well. It is so much sweeter than regular Bailey's that I am not exacty sure what to do with it. I can't drink either straight, but it seems like it would lend itself well to coffee, over ice, or as part of some frosty mixed concoction.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:51 PM   #154
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie View Post
Yes...it is incredibly sweet but very good. I put about a cup of milk in a little glass and then poured some of the Bailey's Caramel in...deee.lisssh.usss. .

I had taken a nice long shower..gotten in my pajamas and then had that as a nice little pre-teth brushing toddy and it was very relaxing as well. It is so much sweeter than regular Bailey's that I am not exacty sure what to do with it. I can't drink either straight, but it seems like it would lend itself well to coffee, over ice, or as part of some frosty mixed concoction.
After reading this today I went to my bottle of Baileys and poured myself a shot of it. I am so easily influenced.

But you're right, it's very strong straight. I like it over ice - for sipping. And it was good added to cream and Kahlua when I made my Kahlua-rita's in my frozen concoction machine.

I am tempted to get the caramel to add to those as well.

hmm!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 08:13 PM   #155
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1% milk
Diet Dr. Pepper
Diet 7-Up
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 01:45 AM   #156
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Bottled water

Soy milk

Fat Free Milk

Pepsi, Coke, Sprite

Lemonade

A bottle of Zinfandel and Riesling (one's a lighter dessert wine)

Pellegrino

Orange Juice
I love that you have soy & regular milk and Pepsi & Coke. You should have a refrigerator magnet that says Equal Opportunity Beverage Employer

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:44 AM   #157
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

skim milk (I hate the stuff, not mine!)
iced green tea
slim-fast
cherry coke zero
coffee (I'm going to make iced coffee later on)
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 06:51 AM   #158
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 08-24-2007, 10:32 AM   #159
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default current beverages

we have:

2 containers of unused 1% milk, both with about a serving left

1 Fresh container of 1% milk

Poland Springs water

1 can of Peach Fresca

2 bottles of apricot peach carbonated water (Stop & Shop brand..I LOVE it!)

Chocolate Mint Bailey's
Old 08-24-2007, 10:50 AM   #160
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old beer and rumpleminze from a visitor 3 years ago .. Sour milk that i need to flush and iced tea.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 10:55 AM   #161
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sweet tea
Lemonade
2% milk
Various flavors of Gatorade
Kool Aid Jammers
Bottled water
Shiner Bock
Shiner Heferveizen
ScreamingChicken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 11:02 AM   #162
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

whole organic milk, low sodium V8, apple juice, water, 100% (unsweetened) cranberry juice

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 03:38 PM   #163
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default without looking, too :)

<>2 Brita™ filtered pitchers of water
<>1/2 gal. of 2% milk
<>1 bottle of Welch's Concord™ (MA!) grape juice, unopened
<>12 5.6oz. bottles of CocoVia ™ (Cocoa is high in the anti-oxidant known as flavanol, & flavanol promotes
dilation of the arteries. Hence, the increase in blood flow to the brain. The wonders of cocoa don't stop there, it has been found to help decrease blood pressure as well, just like red wine, which you should NEVER keep in your fridge! CocoaVia™ tastes fantasmic outta de fridge!!)
<>1 bottle of V8™ regular, unopened (DAMN! I could'ha had a V8™ lol)
<>2 bottles of blueberry POM™ (this will please furret ), one half-finished

that's all she wrote!
Old 08-28-2007, 11:15 PM   #164
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

pinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot pics

Right now, I have milk, pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, orange juice (small container) cold water, vodka, 99 bananas, and manishevitz wine.

I have soda floating in and out but I try to not drink it too much.
pinuptami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 09:21 AM   #165
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Frozen milk (? lol) fake tia maria stuff and some diet coke.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote