Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-01-2007, 11:18 AM   #26
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've never really been with an FA or anything, but oh wait, yes I have. I dunno, my experience with women is that focusing on certain parts that probably aren't used to attention is a good idea, although I've noticed that at first .. some women are uncomfortable with it. I guess it's the whole "yeah, I can't believe you actually like this" reaction. Of course, once some one is used to idea, I find that they really really enjoy it. Like you know, belly rubs and what not. The great thing about being an FA is that nearly every part of a woman is like, I don't know .. if a guy who likes thin women loves breasts, well, fat women have softness going on all over, so it's like mm jiggly bounciness .. all over! It's nice to have some one be attentive to every part of you .. not having to worry about whether you're too fat for once. I'd imagine that is the case.

I had a girlfriend tell me I'd lay my head on her belly and look up at her all starry-eyed and she could really tell that was some serious squish love going on right there. *dreamy sigh*
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:49 PM   #27
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
This was eloquently written, and I think that is what I was trying to say about being with an FA as opposed to a lover who loves you the way you are or "in spite of"(which I really don't think is a good start for a good relationship or good sex, but it happens to the best of us sometimes), Not so much that an FA is attracted to some headless body of a fat woman, but that they take the time to love you all over, bumps and rolls and all as opposed to the 'hot buttons' that the average lover will. At least that is what I would want from an FA as opposed to a non-fa. Yeah, I am definitely happy to have a man who loves all of me, I sometimes fantasize that he really got excited about the bumps and lumps of me too. I dont know how to say this right....I should stop typing now!!!
I like your point here Kennedyrain, very honest and true. All men will focus on parts of a woman's body they like best but FAs truly lust and fixate on those areas taking it to a higher level of intimacy. I think it is great- natural and affirming that you want your man to get excited over your fat lumps and bumps as oppose to the non-passion of 'overlooking your fat', 'in spite of your fat' or hidden in some vague non-response like 'all of me'.

FAs lust after fat curves and this outer layer attention and intimacy is something thin women seldom get from their non-FA men, and the tactile pleasure of softness is something thin women cannot give to an FA. Together an FA and a fat woman share a sexual menu that is superior and more intense than that of an ordinary couple, in my humble opinion.

Last edited by Russ2d; 09-01-2007 at 04:55 PM.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 05:21 PM   #28
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Rebecca:

Quote:
What I like in an FA lover, specifically, is a man (or woman, though I haven't experienced FFA lovin' as yet) who knows and appreciates the ways in which fat women are different from thin women---our builds (which are various, of course, even amongst SS/BBW), the ways our bodies are put together, and how the fat/weight affects our senses and sensations. A man who knows that, who really understands that, in addition to the other things I named above, is probably going to win my heart as well as my body.
What are some of your favorite sensations that a FA man can stimulate in you by playing / using your fat? Of all your fat areas which do you like stimulated the most?
Old 09-01-2007, 05:31 PM   #29
Russ2d

Quote:
I have never been with an FA before...in my past I sometimes thought that some of the men I slept with did it in spite of my being fat because they liked me as a person. I am trying to get over this, not only as I become more mature but in light of lurking around here on Dims. I am married now and my husband claims that he definitely loves me the way I am, but I have never heard any specific comment that justified that in my mind. I am not sure if this is a matter of perception or reality..I do know that he is a wonderful man and I know he means it when he says he loves me and is attracted to me, I just don't know if its BECAUSE I'm fat. There are things about him that I am sometimes less attracted to but I don't mind because he IS the one for me. I think this may be a two way street. It seems like it would be awesome to be with an FA because like Violet said, they would be attracted to you because of your body and I think that would be a real confidence booster for sex. Maybe not so much for a commitment, though...depends on what else you have in common.
Yes Kennedyrain, I don't know how I missed this post earlier, I agree with your thinking here completely. You strike me as a very honest and logical person. It is important for a fat woman to know her man loves her fat no matter how many 'yeah buts' someone else tries to interject..

Last edited by Russ2d; 09-01-2007 at 05:37 PM.
Old 09-01-2007, 07:39 PM   #30
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default hmm

i couldnt agree more with several of the posts here...my experience runs with a "regular guy" will enjoy the naughty bits, while an FA enjoys the whole playground that is my body...

i have to say of all the things i love being with an FA for, having all my parts adored is so much better than piece-meal.

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 01:02 AM   #31
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

i've recently had a very looooong belly rub... omg... that was awesome