Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-11-2005, 12:48 PM   #1
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time

Redhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Default How important are daily snacks to you?

It seems i have a different idea of eating than the hubby. Snacks are important to this bbw. I also like to eat snack food for meals sometimes like egg rolls, chicken fingers, just lots of them together he is more the pasta king of all pasta kings....Just wanting to know...inquiring mind ...great big butt.
Redhotphatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 01:17 PM   #2
prettyssbbw

prettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized rep
Wink hey red

Daily snacks are very important to me.My snack of choice is Mcdonalds.Chicken nuggets dipped in the MCchicken sauce.yumyum
prettyssbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 01:34 PM   #3
Fan~Girl
On Timeout

Fan~Girl has said some nice things

Personally I'm a big fan of snacks, but normally I don't really get a chance to, which is a shame. However when I do get a break I've taken to buying lil pizza bread ready made things, tre yummy, but they go fast, alas.
Fan~Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 02:49 PM   #4
autopaint-1
Manny Moe & Jack Fan Club

autopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Snack? Did you say snacks?

I smoked a pack a day for 20 years (I know I am old) and have been smoke free for 13 years (very old). I was willing to give up cigarettes, but snacks? No way. Every day is like trick or treat for me. Does that mean that I have no will power. You betcha and hey, that's my Dr. Pepper.
When the tides of life turn against you and the current upsets your boat, don't waste your tears on what might have been, just lay on your back and float - Edward L Norton, 328 Chauncey Street, Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York

Last edited by autopaint-1; 10-11-2005 at 03:38 PM.
autopaint-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 04:59 PM   #5
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I LOVE snacks, and I get sort of anxious when I run out of them at home. Even if I'm not eating them, they could last for weeks, but I sort of need to know there is something there for me if I'm in the mood.

I switch around a lot on what the current snack is, but rest assured, there is usually something in my house!
Old 10-11-2005, 05:30 PM   #6
Kimberleigh
gardening, mostly.

Kimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Snacks are critical!
After dogwalking, while putzing around on the computer, ya gotta have snacks.
Peanutbutter on wholewheat toast, Little Debbie Oatmeal Pies and the bags of Gourmet Jelly Beans from Sams Club - essential pantry items in my house!
Kimberleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 08:26 AM   #7
Pink

Pink has super-sized repPink has super-sized repPink has super-sized repPink has super-sized rep

I would rather snack than eat a real meal. On christmas eve we have a snack night and have lots of dips and spreads on crackers,little smokies,sausage balls,fruit salad. Mmmm.
My favorite snack is graham crackers and peanut butter.
Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 09:05 AM   #8
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
I LOVE snacks, and I get sort of anxious when I run out of them at home. Even if I'm not eating them, they could last for weeks, but I sort of need to know there is something there for me if I'm in the mood.

I switch around a lot on what the current snack is, but rest assured, there is usually something in my house!
Hmm, Ann Marie made me realize that this is kinda my modus operandi too. I love snacks and always need to have them around, but sometimes the idea of the snacks being there is more important to my overall well-being than actually eating them (but I can sure put them away when I want to). My favorite snack varies too. Chocolate is usually at the top of my list, but also snacks as diverse as cookies, or crackers & cheese, or veggies & dip. Rarely do I eat junk food (although the occasional Moon Pie is not unheard of). It takes lotsa calories to maintain my abundant figure, but I want the good stuff.

Last edited by TallFatSue; 10-12-2005 at 06:32 PM.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 11:03 AM   #9
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't really snack. When one of my friends came to stay with me for a while, he was shocked that I had no unhealthy food in my house.

I actually have some now, since I have been getting them free, but I still haven't really been eating them.

Last edited by moonvine; 10-12-2005 at 11:39 AM.
moonvine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 11:11 AM   #10
Deidrababe
Easy, Breezie, Deidrababe

Deidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this board

While I'm watching TV at night, I NEED to snack. I can go all day without snacking, but when I sit down to watch the latest Reality show, I need a hand to mouth jesture going on!!!!

I too panic when I know that I don't have snacks!

Want to know more about me? Read my blog! Come Check out my Facebook Page or My Myspace page! Want MORE Deidra all around? Come to my Yahoo Site! ALL FREE!

Deidra's MySpace Page

Deidra's Facebook Page

Deidrababe's Big Belly Paradise
Deidrababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 04:21 PM   #11
Notalurkeranymore

Notalurkeranymore has said some nice things

Snacking is part of the daily routine for sure. I like to vary it , like pizza rolls one night , pepperoni another , etc etc but there has to be pretzels in the house no matter what.

The one thing that gets me bummed is when you feel like having something and its not in the house .When all else fails I can always count on pretzels.
Notalurkeranymore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 07:19 PM   #12
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink
I would rather snack than eat a real meal. On christmas eve we have a snack night and have lots of dips and spreads on crackers,little smokies,sausage balls,fruit salad. Mmmm.
My favorite snack is graham crackers and peanut butter.

Pink!!!
Old 10-12-2005, 09:48 PM   #13
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking Computer snacker!

Oh, gosh, I do have my little stash next to the Frankenstein maze of cables that I call My computer! There is a bankers' box and a nice assortment of brownies and cake-snacks. I often take a break out in the kitchen and I will have a slab of Feta cheese or a peanut butter sandwich-snack...hmmm. the snacking and plain all-out eating seem to merge a bit there! I may be a snacker/eater....that seems more appropriate! LOL
Timmy
Old 10-13-2005, 10:51 AM   #14
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default snacks are life!

I love snacks! In part I get hungry a lot (or more to the point I'm seldom not hungry), so snacks are always enjoyed. Beyond that I find my energy really flags between meals and snacks help bridge that. But beyond that, the sheer ability to go get a snack is important to me. That is, if I know I can't snack, it bugs me--one thing I hate about really long meetings and customer visits! Just knowing that I have a snack available, and can have it if I want to, is very comfortign.

Mind you, most of my snacks are reasonably healthy. My usual mid-morning snack is a home made bran muffin (yummier than it sounds!), and my usual mid-afternoon snack is a bit of dark chocolate. I usually only go for the junkier snacks when I have not had a chance to snack, or know that I won't have a chance to snack. In those situations I'm a sucker for the Jos Louis or the donut or the candy bar or chips.

-Ed
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 01:50 PM   #15
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time

Redhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

I am making DAVE read this and if ya see him in chat holler at him for leaving me snackless and alone....heheheheh RED
Redhotphatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 02:41 PM   #16
Moonchild
Seniory McMember

Moonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot pics

I really only eat like one "meal" a day and have "snacks" whenever I feel like it. I only eat when I'm hungry, but that's far more often than three times a day, since I don't ever eat much at a time.
Moonchild is offline   Reply With Quote