Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-27-2007, 03:25 PM   #26
pudgy
Dazed

pudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 clubpudgy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
There's a difference between feeders and admirers and not ALL of either disappear... I know many FAs who've stayed with and stuck by through thick and thin and health and illness.

Just thought that they should get credit where credit is due. I'm tired of every guy who likes fat women getting painted with the same negative broad brush.
I as well thank you.
pudgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 08:11 AM   #27
Lucky Jackson
I wanna be your snack

Lucky Jackson can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
There's a difference between feeders and admirers and not ALL of either disappear... I know many FAs who've stayed with and stuck by through thick and thin and health and illness.

Just thought that they should get credit where credit is due. I'm tired of every guy who likes fat women getting painted with the same negative broad brush.
Thanks 4 sticking up 4 the guys, I do think Angel had a good point though that basically its wrong 2 change who you are 2 try to get someone to love you..... but without trusting that there are some good eggs left out there, how would anyone ever get together with each other. FA's are just people so there is bound to be good and bad FA's a lot of folks don't seem to stick together for 2 long these days, i've been with my beautiful women for 7 years if she suddenly got bigger or smaller I wouldn't leave her. i'd prefer it if she didn't get smaller but it wouldn't change the fact that I love her, and i'd never try 2 control or change her weight 4 my gratification

Last edited by Lucky Jackson; 07-28-2007 at 08:14 AM.
Lucky Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 08:15 AM   #28
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey, I used to weigh nearly 300 pounds. I am now 206. I sometimes feel that others may think that I don't belong here etc. I have been and will always be a fat girl. Shosh
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 08:20 AM   #29
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Hey, I used to weigh nearly 300 pounds. I am now 206. I sometimes feel that others may think that I don't belong here etc. I have been and will always be a fat girl. Shosh
I do believe at 206lbs is considered a bbw. Besides, from what I noticed anybody who thinks of heavier people in a positive way is surely welcomed here..
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 08:23 AM   #30
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
I do believe at 206lbs is considered a bbw. Besides, from what I noticed anybody who thinks of heavier people in a positive way is surely welcomed here..
Thank you Dan. I have the tummy to prove that I am BBW. Hee Shosh
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 08:50 AM   #31
Stealth
King Pointless Long posts

Stealth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStealth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Banned? :O Ooh dear, what was the bugger up to!
Old 09-11-2007, 06:36 AM   #32
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default the answer is Depends

i think is so fabulous you want to get bigger, and if u want to just do it, but it will always depends on your health

just grow if u want to a healthy limit, fantasy and reality are very different things.

hugs
Old 09-11-2007, 06:46 AM   #33
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Default Bigger...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyRedd84 View Post
Well I am new to learning that there is an underground network, like dimensions, that enjoy women who are bigger. I have been doing some thinking that I may want to go larger.

But honestly I would like your thoughts on it or suggestions!

Any ideas?

It has always been my contention that certain things are ALWAYS better when they are bigger...bank accounts, real estate, diamonds and women, and not in that particular order!

Bigger IS better, but MUCH bigger is MUCH better!!!...

That said, its all about one's health, both physical and emotional!

Last edited by Mikey; 09-11-2007 at 06:57 AM. Reason: wanted to add something that was relevant
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:52 AM   #34
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The OP here is the same poster as in this thread. You might wanna check that out.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:56 AM   #35
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
You belong...and we are happy you do!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 10:28 AM   #36
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Hey, I don't wanna lose a feelow yid from here! We need a few more! Sides, anything over the recommended weight for you're height is overweight and BBWShip!

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:49 PM   #37
DrFeeder

DrFeeder can now change their title

You may wish to read my article: Deciding to Get Fat. (If you're already fat, replace all occurances of "getting fat" with "getting fatter").

--Dr. Feeder

Last edited by DrFeeder; 09-11-2007 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Corrected typo
DrFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 04:08 AM   #38
squurp

squurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Yup, you belong, that is, if you feel you belong. Its more about your desire to be a part of this community than any particular size or shape. Even if someone is bone thin, but they have a connection here - hey that's cool. But, I wouldn't call 206 "bone" thin. . .
squurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:18 PM   #39
CuslonGodibb

CuslonGodibb can now change their title
Default Re: Bigger is Better?!?!?!

Susannah - as far as I'm concerned, you definitely "belong here", regardless of what size you are; if you leave, Dimensions will lose a great person. I'm pretty sure I speak for many of us when I say this. Your size or weight isn't the most important thing here - it's who you are.

It's a pleasure to read your posts, so please, keep them coming!

/ CuslonGodibb

Quote:
CuslonGodibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 10:55 AM   #40
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well let me say that you are welcome here, not matter you weight.

As for the question is bigger better? Well, I believe that it depends on two things.

1) What you conformable with!

2) How much your body can take!

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:34 AM   #41
eyesforyou
very happily taken

eyesforyou can now change their title
Default a healthy gain

Logically, you could exercise each day, maintain your health and homeostasis, and just consume more calories than you are expending in your daily activities, eg, you gain! It is possible to be healthy at almost any weight, regardless of size and the people that are the most active are usually the healthiest. Your personal medical history is something to take into account as well as the types of exercise you will be doing to maintain your health. Jogging and such can actually damage your knees in the long run as unfortunately our knees have evolved extensively for us to walk upright but they have not evolved efficiently. I would say the best way to exercise is either sex (hur hur it really is exercise, one of the best actually), swimming is ridiculously good for you and low impact as well or just plain ole walking. Walking doesn't tone or promote muscle bulk but it is an excellent anaerobic exercise.

Diet is another big consideration. It may be easy to gain weight by just eating yummy junk food but the weight you gain may not be healthy. There are two major types of fat created by the body when you gain, visceral and subcutaneous. Visceral fat is created quickly and is stored around the midsection in a protective belt around the organs, it hearkens back to the days when food was scarce and we may have had to live off these temporary fat stores. Unfortunately, visceral fat has been linked to diabetes, heart disease, and organ failure. It is good for a short period of time but harmful if allowed to stay. The way you can identify visceral fat is by the feel of it, subcutaneous fat is soft but when you squeeze visceral fat it feels hard, like a cake left on the counter for too long. Visceral fat is created when you consume fake fats, such as trans fats and other preservatives that can be found readily in junk food of greasy fast food. Fortunately, visceral fat is the first the body burns up when you start to lose weight. Subcutaneous fat is the fat you find stored in your hips, breasts, and bottom, and has actually been proven to help prevent diabetes and other diseases. Subcutaneous fat can also be stored on the abdomen but you have to consume good fats, whole grains, chemically pure meats, pastries made from only the finest natural ingredients, etc. Subcutaneous fat is also slower to be gained as you aren't getting and of the empty junk filler fats, only the best. Also, these good fats (and the foods they are found in) can be a little more expensive but well worth it in the long run.

With health taken care of it is clinically proven that being bigger feels better, not just in the bedroom either. Fat cells are stimulated easier and actually produce more chemicals that literally just make you feel good.

Ultimately, it is entirely up to you and what you like. Give it a try if you are curious (for yourself and not at the curiosity of someone else) and depending on how you feel, there are very healthy ways to lose weight as well as to gain it.
eyesforyou is offline   Reply With Quote