Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-19-2007, 02:57 PM   #1
curvaluscious

curvaluscious can now change their title
Default 1st post here!

Curvaluscious is my handle and I'm a 39-year-old N.Y.C. chick and total foodie.

I'll probably be hanging out mostly in this folder, though you may see me pop up in other areas of the website as I become more acclimated here.

This looks like an exciting place to post.

Yours in food and fun.

Curvaluscious
curvaluscious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 03:01 PM   #2
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome to Dimensions in general and especially to the Foodee Board..we love newcomers!
Old 09-19-2007, 03:39 PM   #3
Kimberleigh
gardening, mostly.

Kimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Welcome to the coolest subforum on the boards.
No drama and AMAZING recipes.

So dish on the total foodie thang - favorite dish to prepare? fantasy dinner? who's your favorite person on FoodTV? etcetera and so forth - details please!
Kimberleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 03:47 PM   #4
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hiya Curv. Welcome to the Foodee Board. It's our fun little place to just enjoy!

Kimberleigh has asked some good questions - and has inspired me! Maybe we should have an introduction thread for newcomers (heck, for all of us? hehe) with a few standard questions?

Not a bad idea (if I do say so myself).

OK, I've gotten sidetracked. We look forward to your contributions!

Randi (SoVerySoft)
Foodee Board Moderator
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 04:59 PM   #5
curvaluscious

favorite dish to prepare? = King Ranch Chicken (recipe forthcoming) - I love that it's all layered and then baked until bubbly. It's a Tex-Mex chicken in a pan dish.

fantasy dinner? = lobsters must be involved. I'll have to think about this one.

who's your favorite person on FoodTV? = Nigella Lawson by far, though I liked her "Nigella Bites" show better than her current one. That's the one that aired on the Style Network in the U.S.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:17 PM   #6
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi Curvaluscious, Welcome to Dimensions and to the Foodee Board. How nice to see a person introducing themself on here! That king ranch chicken dish sounds good, I look forward to seeing the recipe!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 05:23 PM   #7
curvaluscious

A real Tex-Mex treat...

King Ranch Chicken recipe

KING RANCH CHICKEN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients:
1/4 cup butter
1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
2 cups cubed cooked chicken
12 corn tortillas, torn into bite-sized pieces
2 cups (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a large saucepan, cook pepper and
onion in melted butter until tender, about 5 minutes. Add soups,
RO*TEL and chicken, stirring until well blended. In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch
baking pan, alternately layer tortillas, soup mixture and cheese, repeating
for three layers. Bake 40 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Serves 8.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:36 PM   #8
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome Welcome! Keep the recipes coming, and don't forget to take pictures. Take a peek at the first thread, the Iron Foodee Challenge, too.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:05 AM   #9
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome to my favorite section on this board. (next to fashion ) I have made quite a few new things from the recipes found here and they're always delicious! Have fun
Old 09-21-2007, 07:24 AM   #10
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Hiya Curv. Welcome to the Foodee Board. It's our fun little place to just enjoy!

Kimberleigh has asked some good questions - and has inspired me! Maybe we should have an introduction thread for newcomers (heck, for all of us? hehe) with a few standard questions?

Not a bad idea (if I do say so myself).

OK, I've gotten sidetracked. We look forward to your contributions!

Randi (SoVerySoft)
Foodee Board Moderator
Randi - yes - you should make up a little questionnaire for newbies - and oldies - and us in-betweenies! LOL!!

I actually had to take a break from this particular board over the last few weeks because I was finding myself getting hungry from the descriptions, menus and pics, even after I had just eaten! LOL! But I'm back for more!

My most recent "food score" - A gentleman friend sent me 6 boxes of "Ahh Caramel" snack cakes from Canada! Mmmmm!!!
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote