Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-28-2007, 10:40 PM   #1
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics
Default Why the hell does food taste so much better after 10:00 PM???

I had a PERFECT eating day. Healthy breakfast, nice lunch, good dinner. Than 10:00 hit, two hot dogs, a half a bag of soy chips & 1 healthy choice ice cream sandwhich later & here I am.... LOL! Nothing like that extra 1000 calories right before you hit the sack.... Anybody else?
Old 08-28-2007, 10:50 PM   #2
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know what you mean. I was doing so good about not eating at night for a month or two. I even lost 5 pounds. But today I made some beef enchiladas for dinner and now I want some more.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:18 PM   #3
curvaluscious

curvaluscious can now change their title

Yep, I'm a big nighttime eater too. It's not unusual for me to start cooking a pound of linguini w/ garlic and oil or a couple grilled cheese sandwiches at midnight - not good if one wants to fit into his/her clothes for a while.
curvaluscious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 03:38 PM   #4
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You are right, things taste much better late at night , but, to be honest, I don't think it can EVER be late enough for anything SOY to taste good
Old 09-23-2007, 05:49 PM   #5
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My mother and brothers suffered from that same affliction. They were after 10 PM milk drinkin, peanutbutter and jelly sandwich makin, warming something in the microwaven, no leftovers left after 10:30 PM kinda people.

I sometimes have a snack before bed but not often, and its usually something like a scoop of ice cream, or a glass of milk.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 07:57 PM   #6
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's just something about a chicken fried steak and egg breakfast with grits, browns, and wheat toast.. after midnight.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:47 PM   #7
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So true, Fuzzy. Back in the day, sometimes friends and I would go out for breakfast late at night. I'm funny in that sometimes I like to eat dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner. IMO, there are no rules, and late night breakkies is a marvelous thing. Never had grits, though, so I'd likely substitute those for biscuits and gravy and rye toast to dip into the yolk from eggs over easy.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:05 AM   #8
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

After 10 PM, I hear the ringing of the bell...Taco Bell. Almost every late night craving I get involves something from there.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote