Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-24-2007, 05:16 PM   #1
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default "I Love Fat Boys" sign on eBay

I LOVE FAT BOYS street sign

I thought it was kinda neat
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:24 PM   #2
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love it...it would look good above my bedroom door!

Bella xXx
Old 09-25-2007, 06:36 PM   #3
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Sooooo tempting.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 02:22 AM   #4
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

Hate to bust everyone's bubble, but it's a reference to the Harley bike.

Oh, well. If I was in the position to buy one, I still would.

And check out this shop!

-Qit

"What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds."
—Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition

Last edited by Qit el-Remel; 09-26-2007 at 02:25 AM.
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 03:25 AM   #5
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qit el-Remel View Post
Hate to bust everyone's bubble, but it's a reference to the Harley bike.

Oh, well. If I was in the position to buy one, I still would.

And check out this shop!

-Qit
Ohhh, I have a feeling they already knew that. Doesn't stop them deciding how they're going to see it, thank heavens.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 01:44 PM   #6
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Aww, great site! I just wish they used a different font. Their F looks like a P. Not that I have anything against guys named Pat.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:06 AM   #7
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I knew

In my eyes it just has a rather different meaning!

Bella xXx