Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-18-2007, 10:28 AM   #26
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
If the world were perfect, women who are turned on at the prospect of being bigger would plump up some when horny, get even bigger once "things begin", and as things get going become huuuge, then after, er, the horny-ness is "released," they magically shrink back down their normal, manageable size.

Am I right?
I love this. What a great thought!!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:39 AM   #27
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
I love this. What a great thought!!
Except for when you suddenly become a bit flustered in public and end up blocking half the street.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:57 AM   #28
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina View Post
hot fantasy, terrible reality. here's the deal, folks: don't do it, because then it will no longer be a fantasy. you follow? if the fantasy remains unattainable then it also remains hot. you'll never have to know the joy of a bedpan when it's strictly roleplay/teasing. which brings me to the curiosity: bdsm feedee folks! have any of you ever done like, "immobility play" for a weekend or a day or something? i guess being tied to the bed. or simply not breaking the "rules" is what i mean. or is that too lame, being immobile for a day or so?
Wow, I never saw this thread! Yeah I've done this before now that I think of it. Several times in fact. I spent whole weekends lying on the couch and having my meals and stuff fetched and fixed for me. It wasn't a conscious "Let's do this!" kind of thing or a BDSM expereince -- more a lazy slovenly weekend watching movies and being fondled and catered to where I didn't have to do anything. He liked doing this sort of thing and I liked lying around so it worked out well. I did get up at times to go to the bathroom and once to run to the window when we heard the cops coming to break up a party next door. Each time I did though I swear it was like getting out of a swimming pool. Lying around all day, when you get up you feel heavier and dizzy which itself was a turn on for both of us. I suppose the safe word was, "Okay, 'at's enough, I gotta get up from here."

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:59 AM   #29
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Also note the above two posts (or at least mine) have the stipulation that the skin is miraculously not affected negatively by the rapid gain and loss.
That's what I'M saying. I'd be totally on board for that.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:40 PM   #30
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina View Post
hot fantasy, terrible reality. here's the deal, folks: don't do it, because then it will no longer be a fantasy. you follow? if the fantasy remains unattainable then it also remains hot. you'll never have to know the joy of a bedpan when it's strictly roleplay/teasing. which brings me to the curiosity: bdsm feedee folks! have any of you ever done like, "immobility play" for a weekend or a day or something? i guess being tied to the bed. or simply not breaking the "rules" is what i mean. or is that too lame, being immobile for a day or so?
I agree, the fantasy is there partly to titillate. For example, there are SCORES of men (myself included) who love the breast inflation fantasy, where (either through magical, chemical or surgical means) women get breasts to grow to the point where they are a) immobile, b) giant milk factories, c) superpowered heroes (e.g., Shirtless Girl), or some combination thereof. Most women would tell you (esp. those with very large chests) that while the idea of breast worship is a fantasy, the reality of dealing with Ultra Mega Mega Boobies scary. It's an entirely different kind of flying...altogether.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:26 PM   #31
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Except for when you suddenly become a bit flustered in public and end up blocking half the street.
Yes, that would be a bit of a problem.

However, it would be excellent if that happened unexpectedly while at home on a weekend afternoon...

Ah, I love my daydreams.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 11:07 PM   #32
jack
Sylvester

jack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot picsjack does more than just post hot pics

There's another thread on this topic going on here now.

But I really wonder, so many are so quick when a thread like this pops up to say "not me."

Very few actually talk about it openly, despite the fact that it is obviously a big part of fantasy for a number of people.

So, not to be a hypocrite, but I'm not into it. BUT I think that there should be a safe place for people who are into it to discuss it openly and intelligently. And if this isn't the place for that, where is?
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:50 AM   #33
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Well it seems fair, since men have had to deal with the embarrassing (?) problem of having their excitement "show" when in public. Perhaps this would be just desserts.

Hmm...dessert!

Sorry, back to what I was saying...I think it's an interestingt way to see if you've struck a chord with someone you're flirting with. If she looks a little...puffier?...you're doing well
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:43 PM   #34
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

I don't remember where it went, and I don't care to go find it, but I responded to another thread on feederism a while ago.

Basically, my only problem with the concept of feederism is that people automatically assume weight gain is a given goal. Strictly speaking, feederism is merely the act of gaining sexual pleasure from feeding someone. It's a much more common "fetish" than it might seem, particularly since it can be argued that anyone who enjoys/is happiest when cooking for/feeding people, they are exhibiting feederish tendencies, whether active or passive.

By that token, I should (and would) get aroused simply by coaxing a young lady into gorging herself on salad greens. See a woman eat her way through an entire head of lettuce like an apple. Very low calorie consumption there, but still a significant quantity of food. Feeding a lovely woman grapes, a gentle, pacifistic approach... equally arousing.

Generally, I'm happy in fantasies so long as the woman eats, and doesn't care that she's a little overweight, so long as she's happy and healthy. Then again, that's a somewhat realistic fantasy.

For completely unrealistic, I enjoy feeding a woman much more than a human can normally eat, repeatedly, making her nice and fat, lots of softness to enjoy.

So I suppose in true hardcore fantasies I enjoy WG Feederism, but in more normal ones, just classic passive feederism is enough.
Old 09-20-2007, 01:58 AM   #35
MissPiggySue
Emeritus SSBBW

MissPiggySue can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMissPiggySue can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default accidental weight gain

My fantasies are primarily centered around eating, particularly being hand fed. But my reality is that I have always dearly loved to eat. I always thought it was sad that I mainly had to feed myself. In fact, my dead hubbie used to accuse me of making love to my food. But alas, he was not happy with that. If only he had realized that if he had participated, I would have ravished him regularly in ways he could not even imagine.

In any case, I think that if your fantasy is centers around eating and/or being fed, it is also likely that you will be fatter when it's all said and done, even if the weight gain was accidental, just a logical consequence of the preceeding fantasies. I didn't get to be 440 lbs. because I hated food.

Would that I had known someone like you in my younger, more nubile days... I would have plowed through 10 heads of lettuce a night! Or even 10 bags of caramels. Maybe only 5 pizzas.

lydia s.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chemise72.jpg (78.2 KB, 363 views)

Nuclear holocaust? Global warming/Ice Age? Generic environmental disaster? Terrorists have struck Des Moines? The Clintons are back in office? The world as we know it is gone forever? Damn... So what's to eat? :eat1:

:kiss2: MissPiggySue
MissPiggySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:36 AM   #36
Koldun
On Timeout

Koldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKoldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Question for the room: Immobile Fantasy - suddenly immobile over the period of a few minutes (a la Violet B in Willy Wonka) or immobility coming slowly after months of eating?
Koldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 01:18 PM   #37
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

Absolutely NOT a fantasy for me (a wanna be FEEDER..just eternally seeking some sweet beautiful boy to become a BHM with my assistance and love and care)

HOWEVER, many boys/men I talk to, that want to gain, are very much turned on by the idea of TOTAL IMMOBILITY. Me..i just love me a big fat boy...2-3x me is rocking....4-5x...getting what *MIGHT* be unmanagable, and personally..I want to live and enjoy life fully, go to restaurants, fly, etc and have him comfortable and ENJOYING LIFE with me, side by side ...

Ah, if only we were closer together...
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 06:06 PM   #38
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

I have Fantasy Issues but I can't find anyone right now to share them with me I need a Actor that is going to be online 24/7 I don't need someone whom I can't reach when I want to roleplay about weight gain I'm come in contact with them before but they haven't been coming on lately and I'm running out of people to chat with who really share my Fantasy
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote