Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-26-2007, 07:22 PM   #101
pdt

pdt has said some nice things

In reality, immobility would really suck. However, the fantasy of being fattened to "zero consequences" immobility is a huge turn-on for me.

Then again, I'm kinda weird
pdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 10:13 PM   #102
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Like most of my fantasies it is something that I enjoy but not something I would enjoy 24/7. The concept of immobility can be a striking fantasy when I'm in the mood for it but I'm too much of a busy body to actually want that, at least at this point in my life. I would think that to even enter into that kind of lifestyle with someone there would have to be a level of trust and intimacy between the two of you that you just don't see everyday.
A lot of your posts turn me on Lilly. A woman so fat as to be immobile, even temporarily is a huge turn-on... I agree trust is vital with such a relationship, and few million bucks would help a lot too!
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 12:36 AM   #103
Koldun
On Timeout

Koldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKoldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lilly and Rebecca -
Koldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 05:52 AM   #104
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_257 View Post
I'd prefer the over-time method. Hopefully she'd enjoy the eating, munching, pigging out, stuffing or just slowly tasting, plus all my massaging, carressing, and waiting on her hand and foot. I'd enjoy the process, the time spent together and she'd always be my queen.
You know, I actually enjoy both. Yeah, I know I'm breaking the rules by liking more than one thing but it's true. And sometimes I'm not in the mood to think of either of them and I want to play "good cop bad cop." Nothing wrong with being a strong proponent of one over the other but it all appeals to me.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 09:09 AM   #105
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

I'm into immobility as a fantasy, definitely. The whole concept of being so hugely, softly, immovably fat that, try as hard as I might, I simply can't persuade my mass into motion... helplessly anchored by own immensity as my lover has her way with me, telling me all the while what a huge, fat creature I am...

The reality, of course, would be a bit less fun; as John Keitz of Dundalk, MD found out, being immobile means having someone in your life to deal with bedpans, sponge baths and conversation. It means never going out for a walk, always looking at the same four walls as you lie on the sheets.

Of course, John Keitz proved that immobility can be something other than misery, as well; with the help of his wife, Gina, he could still cook (on an electric wok next to the bed), hold a conversation with his friends, and (obviously) make love to his wife. He was a central personage in his neighborhood, always there for a game of chess, or to babysit, or to tell you a story or teach you about martial arts pressure points.

(Gina was an FFA, to a certain extent; she said of her first enjoyable embrace of John that it was "like hugging a big old teddy bear. It felt very safe." That was when he weighed 500 lbs.)

The biggest problem with immobility, as he found out, is that once committed, it's very hard to change your mind successfully. While his weight went from 781.8 (at the time he lost mobility) to 625 (at the time of the Washington Post's article on him), it was mostly muscle loss. He'd've liked to get the use of his legs back, and was undergoing therapy to recover muscle strength when he died at age 39 of a bacterial infection.

That said, I wouldn't mind getting close to immobility; fat enough that my own weight would make everyday tasks like getting out of bed a struggle, and slow my walk down to a waddle. Even though it'd be risky (all it takes is one extended bed rest to become immobile at that point), I'd certainly enjoy it for as long as I could.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 09:19 AM   #106
Fatassmelissa
On Timeout

Fatassmelissa has said some nice things

Immobility has always captured my imagination.....i'm not entirely sure why but the whole idea of needing support all the time and being so huge and fat like that is a real ambition for me.
As big as i am, i still feel that i want to get bigger.....

x
Fatassmelissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:28 AM   #107
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

if my couple would get so fat that she needed support and help for everything i wound be there to support her, of course if someone loved grow so much big that needs all the help in the world u have to bring to her all that help, i would never leave alone someone that loves u so much thats ended inmobile because her weight, so i am into inmobility because i will love that person that way.

i know hat is unhealthy in many ways but it can happens only if the inmobile person really decides to keep growing until that point.

Old 10-02-2007, 11:06 AM   #108
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

I already enjoy doing everything for my girlfriend as it is. And as a fantasy, being too fat to move is fantasmic, but I wouldn't wish that on her in a million-bazillion years. I would rather die than see her cooped up in a house for the rest of her life. She has too much desire to get out and around for that.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:26 PM   #109
FantASStic_Chick

FantASStic_Chick has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote wild View Post
I already enjoy doing everything for my girlfriend as it is. And as a fantasy, being too fat to move is fantasmic, but I wouldn't wish that on her in a million-bazillion years. I would rather die than see her cooped up in a house for the rest of her life. She has too much desire to get out and around for that.
I love to be waited on, especially when I'm feeling really lazy. Your girlfriend is one lucky girl

~Luciano Pavarotti
FantASStic_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote