Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-31-2007, 10:46 AM   #1
Armadillojellybeans
chariots chariots

Armadillojellybeans can now change their title
Default What is your "sexy" food?

What types of food do you find sexy, I have come to find it varies from person to person

does whatever.....a spider can.....
Armadillojellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:52 PM   #2
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Phallic food, of course!
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:10 PM   #3
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Big Polish Sausages - Meatballs - and PIE!!
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 04:18 PM   #4
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

soft ice cream, whole berries, whipped cream, cheese fondue, gourmet chocolates, chocolate fondue.

Not all at the same time!

I am sure there is lots more.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:23 PM   #5
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default presentation matters SO much!

Almost anything eaten from the small of a BBW's back (obvious exceptions being chili, french onion soup, etc.).
Old 11-01-2007, 05:52 AM   #6
Armadillojellybeans
chariots chariots

Armadillojellybeans can now change their title

For some reason I lean towards stuff like strawberries, bananas, apples, fruit is just a sexy food to me

does whatever.....a spider can.....
Armadillojellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:57 AM   #7
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I just can't see food being sexy. I've tried to understand it, but it just does nothing for me!

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 07:49 AM   #8
Tim_FA

Tim_FA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTim_FA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjeep21 View Post
I just can't see food being sexy. I've tried to understand it, but it just does nothing for me!
I know what you mean - I tried to envision filet mignon in a sexy negligee, and it did nothing for me at all

I'm in love with an Aussie :smitten:
Tim_FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:44 AM   #9
lysh
learn me something

lysh can now change their title

Strawberries by far!
lysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:09 AM   #10
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Not all at the same time!
LIES!

(we know how you operate, lady)
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:39 PM   #11
Dummy Rum

Dummy Rum can now change their title

Snackable foods. I saw this one photo set of a girl stuffing herself with steak - steak, of all things! Something you actually have to cut into pieces and eat with a fork?

Now if it were chicken nuggets... same kind of food, but much more munchable. That's sexy.
Dummy Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 09:24 PM   #12
Kortana
Feelin' Cheeky!

Kortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot pics

Fruit? Come on ladies...we can do better than that!

I was thinking Ice cream cake (or ice cream of an kind), cup cakes with too much icing...how about some chocalate body paint...oh..now that's sexy...cause lord knows you will need to shower after that
Old 11-03-2007, 11:27 PM   #13
stillblessed23
A half full kinda girl

stillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Phallic food, of course!
lol images of cucumbers and bananas just flashed through my mind!
Old 11-03-2007, 11:43 PM   #14
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cream! In just about any form. I do prefer homemade whipped cream most, but really, sour cream, cream cheese, creamy real butter, cream-based soups, even whipped cream in the can. But please, keep the Cool Whip away, because that stuff is just nasty and not even food. Dunno what it is, but it cannot put a patch on the ass of real cream.

Chocolate is a close second. Dove melts nicely in the mouth, though I adore Godiva chocolates most.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 01:06 AM   #15
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjeep21 View Post
Same for me.
The whole chocolate and strawberry cliche does nothing for me. I have often wondered why this is (why I might not find it "sexy" or enjoyable), but I have come to just accept it for what it is.

If I did find it attractive, I might be inclined to say a cheese burger. But, I am totally biased (and hungry ).
However, I have had thoughts of certain foods during certain sexual activities. I am reluctant to try anything out, just 'cause I suppose. I am not sure if that is more of a "sexy food" approach or rather a "feeding" approach.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:58 AM   #16
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

Any decandent food is sexy if consumed in the right setting. A tub of mini eclairs fed and shared in bed interspresed with fondling, patting, rubbing, and hefting is always sensual and sexy. Tina is right about cream too....anything from a sensual ice cream feeding to sucking heavy cream from a funnel is sexy given the proper attitude, willingness, and playfulness.
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 10:04 AM   #17
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have always enjoyed licking chocolate syrup from a man's navel....and licking beer off of his....errrrrrrrrrrrr you get my drift, I'm sure

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 02:53 PM   #18
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics
Thumbs up

Cake.

It's great for any occasion.

The sensual last bite of something before sex.

The romantic dessert.

The picnic snack.

Feeding a girl the last few bites of "the big slice" with her fork.

Force feeding (tip: pastry-press).

She can try to eat a whole cake to impress, or just one slice to be sexy.

It's really a versatile, sexy food. Unfortunately it's also full of super processed flout and sugar, with rare and expensive exceptions, so it's best for special occasions <3.

P.S. Foodie tangent: Does anyone have recipes for a cake that uses a good portion, but isn't necessarily entirely made of whole wheat flour? And that may use honey or nectar instead of sugar? And tastes wonderful?
Old 11-05-2007, 06:41 PM   #19
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

hmm...strawberries(they're almost like not-so-little, delicious nipples...but not really...), noodles(in mass quantities...the full feeling supplies the "sexy" aspect"). other than that food is pretty much delish only. cept for whipped cream...although that's more about placement than being sexy on its own. i think i missed the point...
Old 11-05-2007, 08:19 PM   #20
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
Same for me.
The whole chocolate and strawberry cliche does nothing for me. I have often wondered why this is (why I might not find it "sexy" or enjoyable), but I have come to just accept it for what it is.
Actually, I totally adore chocolate covered strawberries.

I just don't find them sexy.

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:11 PM   #21
Aurora1
curioser and curiouser

Aurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this board

Now I'm not one to ever bring food into the bedroom myself but....whip cream has got to be one of the first things that comes to my mind and then....prepared to get messy and sticky....HONEY!!!