Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-05-2007, 01:25 PM   #1
admirer

admirer can now change their title
Default Angelasboy

Many prob. thought this website was DEAD, but I tell YA it ain't. Two great "vids" of Angela's growth, great stories...and a new photo where it looks as though Angela is A) really pretty and B) absolutely BALOONING.

If you Google FATGIRLFRIENDS, go to the YOUTUBE link. Two good photo diaries there. Then click on the small angelasboy link and you will find the link for the smaller shadow twin of the old fatgirlfriends site with updates...new photos.

It is all totally legitimate. She has gone from 100 to 360+. Great site for an FA like me. It is an FA's dream.

Let me know what you think....

The message board has some good and some bad stuff...but check out the Angela's Gain page...wow.
admirer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 01:44 PM   #2
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

http://www.geocities.com/fatgirlfriends/

i found that, but i didtn find any new photos.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:46 PM   #3
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

philosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesphilosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

the whole site looks fake to me. I found it years ago and thought so then. My opinion hasn't changed. I don't like it much.
philosobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 06:14 PM   #4
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
the whole site looks fake to me. I found it years ago and thought so then. My opinion hasn't changed. I don't like it much.
I feel similar...
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 07:37 PM   #5
admirer

admirer can now change their title
Default It's Real, trust me...

I have corresponded with him, and you can clearly see that it is the same woman throughout! It's real...face it. I know we are bred to be skeptical, but this is the real deal...and she's fantastic.
admirer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:24 PM   #6
zonker

Location: The land that I come from is called the Midwest....
zonker can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by admirer View Post
I have corresponded with him, and you can clearly see that it is the same woman throughout! It's real...face it. I know we are bred to be skeptical, but this is the real deal...and she's fantastic.
I can tell you for sure that up to a point it is definitely real. I don't know about photos claiming weights over 200, but he actually had several photos with her face accessible online for quite a while there. You couldn't access them through a link, but you just had to change the numbers on the url to find them. And they were the same woman up to about 200 pounds, for sure. I think he took those pics down once he realized that anyone could access them just by changing the url.
zonker is offline   Reply With Quote