Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-19-2007, 01:43 PM   #1
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I'm such a nerd, or What I did today

I needed to do a bit of 'spring' cleaning in my bedroom and I soooo wasn't inspired to do it, so I turned on my web cam and did it in the nude. It was a bit scary, I thought I'd feel insecure but I didn't. It was actually pretty fun and, man, did my bedroom get cleaned fast.

I recommend trying it.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:52 PM   #2
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
I needed to do a bit of 'spring' cleaning in my bedroom and I soooo wasn't inspired to do it, so I turned on my web cam and did it in the nude. It was a bit scary, I thought I'd feel insecure but I didn't. It was actually pretty fun and, man, did my bedroom get cleaned fast.

I recommend trying it.
Wow, isn't that a coincidence? I did that at work today, and it did *not* go over well. They had me cleaning ... out my desk
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 01:56 PM   #3
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Wow, isn't that a coincidence? I did that at work today, and it did *not* go over well. They had me cleaning ... out my desk
They have no taste!
Old 10-19-2007, 03:55 PM   #4
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I feel strongly compelled to shower after a cleaning session where I'm clothed. I don't think I could do it naked, what with all the dust and the chemical sprays...
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 05:29 PM   #5
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

I can't stand to do it clothed; I feel constricted and unable to move the way I need to. However, when I have to get down into something (oven, whatever) I do put on clothing. Today was just a bit of cleaning and afterwards a nice shower. Also, I'm allergic to most chemical cleaners, so I use them sparingly anyway.
Old 10-19-2007, 05:39 PM   #6
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Errrrmmmmmmmmm.....you tell us all this yet don't post a video of it?!?!?!

TEASE!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 06:06 PM   #7
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

I didn't take a video of it, silly
Old 10-20-2007, 12:14 PM   #8
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I find the content if this thread and the mental images it produces to be amusing.

Also, it goes along with your avatar nicely, Rebecca.

My room doesn't need cleaning at the moment, however...
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 03:20 PM   #9
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I didn't take a video of it, silly

ermmmm...why?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 10-20-2007, 04:11 PM   #10
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

I don't think I have the capabilities and it was just a spur of the moment silly thing to try.
Old 10-20-2007, 09:49 PM   #11
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ya know, that's kinda brill
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 01:23 PM   #12
krystalltuerme
Car Repair & Smartassery

krystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I don't think I have the capabilities and it was just a spur of the moment silly thing to try.
That's a damn shame, Rebecca. A video of that nature would be one of my favorites, especially if it featured a hottie like you.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow - it empties today of strength."
—Corrie Ten Boom
krystalltuerme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 02:42 PM   #13
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default stop it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
You are cracking me up, just how much rep i would love to give you is in ratio to the laughs you gave me, thank you!!!

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 11:30 PM   #14
Princey

Princey has said some nice things

Funny, yet true, story -

I was talking to a friend of mine, and she has this kink where she loves to watch a guy clean. Me being the tart that I am, I was like OK, let me help you! I ended up cleaning (and stripping) and she went BANANAS! I mean, she went to town on herself! It was funny tho, because while I was cleaning in the nude, I was like "This is actually pretty damn sweet!"

I may have to do it more often...
Princey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:03 AM   #15
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

See, you're picking up what I'm putting down.

no pun intended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princey View Post
Funny, yet true, story -

I was talking to a friend of mine, and she has this kink where she loves to watch a guy clean. Me being the tart that I am, I was like OK, let me help you! I ended up cleaning (and stripping) and she went BANANAS! I mean, she went to town on herself! It was funny tho, because while I was cleaning in the nude, I was like "This is actually pretty damn sweet!"

I may have to do it more often...
Old 11-17-2007, 10:37 PM   #16
gunther

gunther can now change their title

Rebecca, do you clean the tub immediately after showering?
gunther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:41 PM   #17
Princey

Princey has said some nice things

Quote:
See, you're picking up what I'm putting down.

no pun intended
Yes indeed. In fact, I looooove getting nekkid for pretty much any reason. Well, indoors that is. In fact, I'm topless now. Woohoo!
Princey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 08:50 AM   #18
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Every1 post pixors plz kthx

Old 11-18-2007, 09:48 AM   #19
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Every1 post pixors plz kthx
Pictures of me cleaning in the nude? Sure...next week once I'm alone and can use the laptop.
Rojodi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 06:16 PM   #20
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
ermmmm...why?
i agree lol