Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-21-2007, 07:59 PM   #1
DrFeeder

DrFeeder can now change their title
Default Advice for the Lovelorn?

I just got this letter:
Well before I visited your site I didn't know if I liked fat girls but now that I know that I do. I wanted to know how to find a girl who will be willing to gain weight. I'm currenlty 19 and college and looking for a girl who's around my age and who is about average but willing to be a feedee and get much fatter. How exactly do I go about doing this?
Anyone have advice for this guy? Feeders, what has worked for you? Feedees, if this guy was on your campus, how would he find you?

--Dr. Feeder
DrFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 08:23 PM   #2
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not to be Mr. PC here, but I'd probably suggest to him that finding the right girl will actually have little to do with weight and a lot to do with everything else.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:32 PM   #3
k1009
Cirque du Carnage

k1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 club

How about advice to slow down? He wasn't a fatty fan before visiting a website and now he wants a girl to go from fat to fatter for him?

Or is this just a sly way of telling the board about your site?
k1009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 09:29 PM   #4
DrFeeder

DrFeeder can now change their title

Well, it's a little about bragging on my site, of course...but I am genuinely curious as to whether anyone has any ideas for this guy.
DrFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:58 PM   #5
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
Not to be Mr. PC here, but I'd probably suggest to him that finding the right girl will actually have little to do with weight and a lot to do with everything else.
Well, if she's perfect I see no reason to try to take her weight out of the equation. That's an integral part of his ideal woman.

To be a little more on topic I'm guessing he'll have to fumble around like the rest of us. Look for girls with unusually large stacks of plates on her tray at the cafeteria, dance with the chick who jiggles the most, follow the chubby girl home from Physics lecture.... some of us never quite got over our akward phase.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote