Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-15-2006, 06:44 AM   #1
Sebastian

Sebastian has said some nice things
Default "thats def an obvious potbelly!"

Hello to everyone-
I've posted here over the past few years, with my weight rising and falling....in highschool I was a stick-thin distance runner/soccer player and was excited to have a change from the sixpack that I'd had for years. I'm 24 now and have gained 28 lbs this winter and at 188 weigh the most I ever had. It's been getting some comments......what do you think?? Should I gain some more?

Thanks!

-seb
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 188 - 1.jpg (79.8 KB, 825 views)
File Type: jpg 188 - 2.jpg (54.0 KB, 578 views)
Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:28 AM   #2
Fortune Cookie

Fortune Cookie has said some nice things

Seeeeeexyyyyyyy!

I remember your pics from before, and I must say, these new ones are *hot*. Not only do they show off your fabulous figure, but they also have great composition. I love the mirror pic.

I vote for gaining more if you're comfortable with it, but stopping if you're not. Either way, some lucky girl is going to be smitten.

-Fortune Cookie

PS>>> love the tattoos.
Fortune Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 09:13 AM   #3
Dutchgut

Dutchgut has said some nice things
Smile That's an obvious potbelly

For the long term, you could stand to gain more weight, but if you've already gained 28 pounds this winter, it would be well to limit gaining for the immediate future and concentrate on building up your muscles.
Dutchgut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 09:35 AM   #4
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchgut
For the long term, you could stand to gain more weight, but if you've already gained 28 pounds this winter, it would be well to limit gaining for the immediate future and concentrate on building up your muscles.
Couldn't agree more. ATake time to build yourself a routine and structure to support an ample body
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 09:37 AM   #5
Sebastian

Default thanks!

Thanks for the comments guys! It's really exciting gaining....although I have to be honest, I had no clue I'd put on this much until I went to the drs. office yesterday (bronchitis, yuck) and the nurse chuckled when I got down off the scale. "Wow, do you know that you've gained 16 pounds since you were last seen in November?!" "Really?!", I said...."did that say 188?" To which she said, "Sure did, hun! Are you pants getting tight?" It really was priceless! Surprised that my weight gain could have snuck on without me even trying, I checked with my grandma to see what she thought. Anyway, she thinks its great.......she has seen me gain before but this time "its definately an actual potbelly!" The pics don't lie........it really is a belly this time.

Fortune...thanks for the compliments!! It prob would be a good idea to lift some weights....its pretty surprising how soft I've gotten.

Look forward to hearing more soon!

Sebastian
Old 02-15-2006, 01:04 PM   #6
Lovingit

Lovingit has said some nice things

OK you are really hot, I love your body
Lovingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 01:19 PM   #7
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian
Thanks for the comments guys! It's really exciting gaining....although I have to be honest, I had no clue I'd put on this much until I went to the drs. office yesterday (bronchitis, yuck) and the nurse chuckled when I got down off the scale. "Wow, do you know that you've gained 16 pounds since you were last seen in November?!" "Really?!", I said...."did that say 188?" To which she said, "Sure did, hun! Are you pants getting tight?" It really was priceless! Surprised that my weight gain could have snuck on without me even trying, I checked with my grandma to see what she thought. Anyway, she thinks its great.......she has seen me gain before but this time "its definately an actual potbelly!" The pics don't lie........it really is a belly this time.

Fortune...thanks for the compliments!! It prob would be a good idea to lift some weights....its pretty surprising how soft I've gotten.

Look forward to hearing more soon!

Sebastian
Honey, even MY pants got tight, ifyouknowwhatI'msayin'!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 01:28 PM   #8
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
Honey, even MY pants got tight, ifyouknowwhatI'msayin'!

*fans Jes before she overheats*
Old 02-15-2006, 02:08 PM   #9
Sebastian

Default thanks so much!!

wow, this is great to hear! thank you so much....
should i post some more?? how much more should i gain?

you guys are really too kind!
Old 02-15-2006, 02:33 PM   #10
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Mmmm..

Very nice pic...
BLUEeyedBanshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 04:55 PM   #11
BellyQueen

BellyQueen has said some nice things
Wink Hey good Lookin!!

Helllloooo Hottie (whistles at you) No you don't need to gain an ounce You are Purrrrrfect as you are Hope to talk to you in chat gorgous
BellyQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 10:35 AM   #12
wrathofpengy

wrathofpengy has said some nice things

Dayum...you look good hun...

I'm lovin the tats, too..
wrathofpengy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 10:53 AM   #13
Sebastian

Default thanks!

thanks for the feedback! you guys are great! hope to get to talk with all of you in chat sometime!
Old 02-16-2006, 05:52 PM   #14
tankgirl
Phreakoid.

tankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

MEEEOOOOOWWWW!!!!!
*overheats from lack of fanning*

Whatever works, Hot Stuff. Whatever works.

....Sorry, originally had more, but then I wanted music, and winamp wanted to update, so it opened its page on top of half of my reply... and I can't remember the rest, but it was all really good.... ehh... >.<
tankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 05:59 AM   #15
Sebastian

Default haha

ROOHHRR!
thanks tankgirl!
Old 02-17-2006, 09:38 AM   #16
FreneticFangs

FreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Damn. You're adorable. I didn't notice you had pics here before. Hm.. maybe I didn't notice you when you were thinner. lol. Don't feel bad. I had a guy come up to me in a mall once and I just didn't SEE him. I walked right past and my friend had to point him out to me. Needless to say, he didn't have your physique
FreneticFangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 01:35 AM   #17
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

You are cute! And that was the understatement of the year.

Yeah...a few more pounds would look nice on you, as long as you stay firm. I'm sure that there's something more attractive than a chubby guy with muscle tone...but I sure haven't seen it yet!

-Qit
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 08:45 AM   #18
Sebastian

Default wow

thanks frenetic and qit!

all these compliments make me hungry!
Old 02-19-2006, 11:21 AM   #19
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Mmm...almost gorgeous enough to make me wish I were single.

As for the bronchitis--yuck. Feel better...I hate coughing, and I hatehatehate the steroids they put you on for bronchitis. *hugs*
Old 02-19-2006, 11:41 AM   #20
missaf

I get asthmatic bronchitis if I'm not careful, Steroids, while good for the appetite are not good for moodswings
Old 02-19-2006, 02:59 PM   #21
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Ugh. They made me hellish to live with. They also made me itchy. Apparently everything makes me itch.
Old 02-19-2006, 03:01 PM   #22
ThikchicStacey
My Body is Your Temple..

ThikchicStacey can now change their title

ohhhhh honey...
You look GREAT! Keep those pounds coming!