Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 05:54 PM   #151
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekim View Post
Except you keep bringing it up every time I respond to you. So, because I have qualms about abortions I'm suddenly against "women's rights" in general, even though I'm very liberal on almost every issue besides that? But whatever, this isn't Hyde Park.

And just so I'm clear on this, one can post literally anything weight-gain related on this board, even if it makes fellow members very uncomfortable and possibly cry, and no one's even allowed to criticize them for it? What a charming place we've got here.

Read Conrad's post. If you're unclear, take it up with him.

AM without mod hat - just a member:
Him allowing this particular thread and discussion means nothing but exactly that, he's allowed this particular thread and discussion.

The leaps and bounds being assumed on the behalf of others is what truly astounds me. Perhaps you're not all people who can be taken at your word, or who say it like it really is without veils and hidden agendas, but that isn't the case for everyone.

Stop reading so much into things and simply concentrate on the reading.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:56 PM   #152
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is Conrad's house, and he says what goes...and he says that Anonymousfeeder has the right to expression of whatever fantasy he harbors.

My question is...should one share their darkest fantasies, especially when they are so illegal, immoral, and extreme as this one is? Isn't there danger in saying "No man, you're not a sicko, this is your turn on."

I have a dark fantasy. I know it doesn't make me a bad person, but I would NEVER, ever seek to have it validated by others. I think that is a horrendously, stupendously, huge mistake. If you know something is wrong, you do not seek to have other people approve it. What do you gain by that, except another step towards trying to make that fantasy happen in real life?

The OP says he would never really do this. It's just a fantasy. But in the next sentence he says he has constructed certain parts of his life as safeguards because this is so strong of an urge for him. That is a blatant, dangerous contradiction that is very scary.

Let me ask you this: will expressing this fantasy in a venue that is constructed to validate it do more harm to the OP than good? Is "celebrating" this part of himself a wise or good thing to do? I think the OP needs to fight against these urges. I think he should stop seeking out places to be able to type this and get an erection. I think he should fight against the bigger and bigger piece of his psyche it seems to be occupying. He should seek to control it rather than seek ways to find a brotherhood for it.

Yes, having dark fantasies is normal. Letting them have such a huge part of our souls and energy caught up in them is very, very dangerous. The biggest dog in the yard is the one you feed. Why does the OP keep wanting to feed this dog that he agrees is immoral, illegal, and murderous?

If I knew a 15 year old boy who fantasized about taking a gun to school to kill teachers and classmates, no way would I ever shrug it off as "We all have dark fantasies, no big deal" or say "Don't worry dude, I've wanted to kill people before too." Would it be wise for this boy to seek out venues online of people who would tacitly or actively endorse/get off on his fantasy?

This is beyond fantasy for the OP. He seeks out ways to bring it into his real life, and talk about it. It ceases to be fantasy when you have to avoid things in your real life because you know it could get out of control. Then it's just a danger to others and a danger to your own soul.

Old 12-03-2007, 06:01 PM   #153
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekim View Post
Except you keep bringing it up every time I respond to you. So, because I have qualms about abortions I'm suddenly against "women's rights" in general, even though I'm very liberal on almost every issue besides that? But whatever, this isn't Hyde Park.

And just so I'm clear on this, one can post literally anything weight-gain related on this board, even if it makes fellow members very uncomfortable and possibly cry, and no one's even allowed to criticize them for it? What a charming place we've got here.
You keep bringing up your dislike for this post and that is my best example of how your posts can be equally distasteful to another poster. Mostly, I ignore what you post--I guess if you need more examples, I can start paying better attention.

Also, you'll find that personal attacks and an outright attempt to hurt others will get you warned throughout the board, here too. This thread wasn't started as an attack on anyone or with the intent to hurt others. It was just an expression of a fantasy--therefore it doesn't fit your question above and your implication that it's okay to make someone cry is yet another strawman.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:03 PM   #154
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default hmm

I told myself i was not going to come back to this thread, but sigh, here i am....

ok...mfdoom, you made a valid point, and i hate to admit it..a book on fantasies of women contained a common fantasy women have...that being rape...so, i can see why you said what you said, if you asked a woman, do you truly want to be raped, 99.9% of us say of course not...but the fantasy exists for so many reasons and i wont go into it now.

I think you hit the nail on the head. I know women don't want to be truly raped, but it is a common and well known fantasy, just like beastiality.

I think you are right, when you said the OP posted something that is horrific and in your face and a horrible fear. Just like rape is to most women.

The difference is, MOST fantasies don't lead to the death of the subject and that is where many here are having issues and the line drawn.

YES, without a doubt, being tied up, doing something against my will and being fed until i burst and die in a pile of my own making is in my face. I have the fear of someone torturing me until i die. Do i want to read it here?

I read the post in the beginning, well, cause of all the stars and the graphic posting and yada yada well...nosieness...

but when it comes right down to it, while everyone has the right to share their fantasies, most people know some fantasies are best left unsaid, that is why although beastiality is a common fantasy among people, you havent seen any posts about fido and friend eating then doing unspeakable things. Some things are best left unsaid and that is where judgement is called in, and maturity.

Maybe that is what the truest issue is here.

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)

Last edited by SocialbFly; 12-03-2007 at 06:07 PM.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:11 PM   #155
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Its kinda silly to tell everyone they need to be ok with this guys fantasies. He put them out there into the world wide web for the world wide web viewers to read. Surely he knew what he said would be commented on. If he didn't....well, duh. Asking people to be understanding is one thing. Telling them they have to act like everything he said is just peachy kind of defeats the purpose of commenting in a forum in the first place. Personally, I think he posted looking for a strong reaction otherwise he would have censored himself more. If he is ok with being so open why censor those responding to him.

Just my opinion.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:14 PM   #156
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

No one needs to be okay with it, but it is appropriate to this forum, so people need to just live and let freaking live.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:17 PM   #157
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default um

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
No one needs to be okay with it, but it is appropriate to this forum, so people need to just live and let freaking live.

I am trying to decide if you truly feel the need to defend this person, or if you just like to fight for the sake of fighting. No one is being disrespectful....to him.

There are so many ethical and moral issues i could say here, but i am not looking to start a bigger issue than the OP started.

What's the point?

Old 12-03-2007, 06:20 PM   #158
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
I am trying to decide if you truly feel the need to defend this person, or if you just like to fight for the sake of fighting. No one is being disrespectful....to him.

There are so many ethical and moral issues i could say here, but i am not looking to start a bigger issue than the OP started.

What's the point?
you can think what you like, but my guess is that if you spent more time around this sub-forum, you'd know.

Besides, I'm not defending HIM just his right to share what he's shared here.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:22 PM   #159
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

I meant more to defend his right to say it, I sort of came off more abrasive against those who think he doesn't have that right. My badz.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:24 PM   #160
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Default um

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom View Post
I meant more to defend his right to say it, I sort of came off more abrasive against those who think he doesn't have that right. My badz.
mfdoom, i am not being a critic to your post at all, you made me think a little differently, and i appreciate it.

Old 12-03-2007, 06:28 PM   #161
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
mfdoom, i am not being a critic to your post at all, you made me think a little differently, and i appreciate it.
I appreciate that. I just meant to clarify a little, throwing a different light on this is what I intended.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:42 PM   #162
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
...Censorship on either side of the issue is unfair. That's just my opinion.
There has been no censorship. In this forum, there are rules that were broken, and they were enforced.

There is a very heated discussion on this thread, and the topic in general, in a blog in the Clubhouse where the posts were not touched. So, really, there has been no censorship.

I also want to say that the OP did not put his fantasy out there as a personal ad or he would deserve the reactions he's been getting. He put it out to discuss the issue of him having the fantasies. Not to discuss the fantasies themselves.

Finally, here is another post by the OP from this morning. It got buried 2 pages back because it was in moderated status and I just saw it now to approve it.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 12-03-2007, 06:42 PM   #163
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Then you be mindful of what affect your fantasies have on men in general.

Sheesh, people like you make it seem like men are after women, wanting them fat and unhealthy. And not JUST in fantasy, but in reality.

That was said tongue in cheek, but it's the same thing you're doing

I don't believe in censorship and I know all of you beautiful dissenters have a right to dissent and to speak about it, but in this sense it's against the posted rules of the forum AND it only helps to discourage discourse on the issue...which, in my opinion, is way worse that one asshole's mean-natured fantasy.
I completely agree with you on the censorship issue, no question there. You may be right Rebecca, perhaps I'm placing harsher standards upon someone (AnonymousFeeder in this case...) who I don't agree with than I place upon myself... But, I don't think it can be argued that my views on fat admiration (basically middle of the road) effect those on the extremes (or fat people, or "extreme FAs") in such strong negative ways as how the views of the extreme effect us in the middle or even more mild than myself. As for the aggressive criticism which AnonymousFeeder has been receiving, I don't think this is simply because of utter disrespect for him, or his views, Perhaps if he were a bit more involved in this thread and articulated his views better, this thread may not have taken the tailspin that it has. There are aggressive critics out there no doubt, but AnonymousFeeder's views are on the extreme spectrum of FAism... I think criticism is to be expected to an extent. I'm not blaming you (AnonymousFeeder) for abandoning this thread... I did read your reasons for not being able to be present. There have been plenty of threads that went into tailspins much less controversial because the OPs didn't stick around to keep (or at least attempt) that from happening.

One thing I'm curious of... I'd like to post a question to AnonymousFeeder:

If you were able to find a partner who you admitted all of your fantasies to and this partner wasn't scared away by the extreme nature of these fantasies (and possibly even embraced these fantasies...) what sort of things would you attempt to do? You know, perhaps some sort of role playing scenario. Obviously it would have to be something which your partner survived... I think it's a fair question and certainly on topic. I'm honestly curious.

fa_man_stan

P.S. Rebecca I agree:
You are right... "extreme" is just further down the spectrum from where one happens to be standing...

One person's "extreme" may be another's middle ground.

I can only argue things from my viewpoint, that's my bias... Stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 12-03-2007 at 06:51 PM.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:46 PM   #164
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Default um

"If you were able to find a partner who you admitted all of your fantasies to and this partner wasn't scared away by the extreme nature of these fantasies (and possibly even embraced these fantasies...) what sort of things would you attempt to do? You know, perhaps some sort of role playing scenario. Obviously it would have to be something which your partner survived... I think it's a fair question and certainly on topic."

Is this anything we need to know?

Old 12-03-2007, 06:56 PM   #165
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
"If you were able to find a partner who you admitted all of your fantasies to and this partner wasn't scared away by the extreme nature of these fantasies (and possibly even embraced these fantasies...) what sort of things would you attempt to do? You know, perhaps some sort of role playing scenario. Obviously it would have to be something which your partner survived... I think it's a fair question and certainly on topic."

Is this anything we need to know?
If the critics (myself included) are being fair to AnonymousFeeder, following the rules of this board, and AnonymousFeeder is actively part of this thread, then I'd like to hear what he has to say as repugnant as one may think that is... I'm just curious.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:41 PM   #166
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thank you all for your input. This discussion has gone around in circles, outliving its usefulness and I am now closing it. As for what goes in the future, it's a case by case, post by post situation. The rules here are to allow Freedom of Fantasy as related to this site, the lines of which will be reviewed when cases arise.
Closed Thread