Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-04-2007, 06:55 PM   #51
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Long post DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

-I'm cutting soda down period, but an occasional drink of either kind is ok. I love root beer, and I think regular and diet are both love as with some other flavors like diet sprite.

-I don't get cravings for celery, but I get kind of crazy with it sometimes. Tuna salad, sandwiches (I've used it as an alternative for vegetables I don't have access to on a few occasions), et cetera.

-There's various vegetables with complements (Usually a meat product) that go well with me. I thought I'd never like turkey-sausage with brussel sprouts for example, but I like it.

Greens were the only vegetable I had for thanksgiving (I don't like greens, but I love spinach), but I was actually eating some with the crazy mix of peanut oil fried turkey, ham, lumpia (LUMPIA = WIN!!!!!!), and all the sides.
All I need is the stuffing minus the habanero peppers and extras added.

My mother says that I've always liked vegetables, but it's gotten to the point where meals don't often seem complete to me unless I have a vegetable of some kind added to it. Like if I go to hooters (Or another family restaurant ), and order wings or something, I always mix wing and celery/lettuce/what have you. I just like it. Vegetables don't take away from sandwiches: They add to them.

Tofu
Brown Rice

-Boca Burgers? I know that's more vegan than "Diet," but I love those things. I'm heavy on big steak burgers as well, so I should strive for more. Hehe...

-Soy/low fat/fat free milk. It's bought in the family home 80% of the time, and I'm always content with it, be it in cereal, or with some waffles.

-Organic food stuffs, but I rarely ever feel any differences. Kate posted about the whole concept, in that it's not that it's always for the greater of your health, but it does yield better conditions for the people that produce it for you. It's good either way.

-Low fat/fat free dressings. I don't usually add dressings to salad due to what I said above (Another possible "Diet" belief: ZOMG U CAN NO HAS DRESSING IT WILL KILL j00!), but I tend to go for those possibly because of the house I am in. My family isn't diet-obsessed, but eh... Sometimes it ends up just being a preference, like the fact that I use Caesar dressing for almost anything over ranch (Including fries/onion rings).

-Splenda/Equal. My long days at McHell had me going to that to make my elixir that is hot tea. Again, I don't taste major differences (Not that I could taste the tea much anyway: It's like hot sugar-water).

-I don't know the proper term for these because I've only had them on a few occasions, but is it the "Kosher" hot dog? Those things are good!

-Healthy Choice dinners, and the like. Minus a few exceptions, there's a lot of them that actually taste really good to me. Though sometimes it seems as if it's just another "Letz cut ur portions, and make u feel lyke uve been eating too much" rather than actual benefits fer ur heart though. Not that I'm freaky about it, but I try to be conscious sometimes. Healthy choice french bread pizza is "AMAGAD!"

-Turkey as an alternative for beef/sausage/et cetera. Ibid: No major difference, beyond it sometimes just feeling a little bit lighter.

God dang it. I sound like an Alli reject. Size Acceptance advocate my ass!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:55 PM   #52
Half Full

Half Full has super-sized repHalf Full has super-sized repHalf Full has super-sized repHalf Full has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
I take a moment from posting pix of my naked ass to posit the following question (IF I'm missing an already existing thread, do point me there):

What foods that you *should* hate because of years in the diet wildnerness or from foodphobic relatives or from the idiot media or whatever...do you actually love?
I'm a total Diet Coke addict. So much so that I've given it up completely because when I drink it, it quickly becomes my only fluid intake and that's just soooooo unhealthy!

SPROUTS!!!! I totally love em, can eat them with everything! I love em spicy but my hands down favorites are sunflower sprouts!! OMG, so delicious! Really good flavor with a tender, chewy leaf on the end! YUM!

Crusty whole wheat artisan bread, cream cheese, some roasted garlic confit cloves, a big handful of sunflower sprouts and a sprinkle of green jalepeno hot sauce...HEAVEN!!

(who would believe a fat girl could wax rhapsodic about sprouts, hmm? )
Half Full is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:48 PM   #53
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a Diet Coke-aholic too, but I'll take any diet soda over regular (except the Kemper's root beer they have on tap at a local place), because regular pop has always made my teeth ache.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 02:48 PM   #54
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default sprouts!

OMG, I <3 sprouts. My favorites are broccoli sprouts and really good fresh bean sprouts in Chinese food. Yum.

I love soy milk in coffee or soy lattes.

I've been vegetarian my whole adult life, so I eat Boca Burgers and all sorts of imitation meat. Very tasty.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:55 PM   #55
k1009
Cirque du Carnage

k1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 club

I think I love cottage cheese! Mine has gherkins in it. Nom nom nom.
Old 12-12-2007, 05:49 AM   #56
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd like to re-confirm my love of salad. I had a yer basic chinese chicken salad from CPK yesterday and it was kinda like...candy. So yum. Especially with lovely pieces of chicken cut just right, laterally, so it all chews really yummy. Yummy.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 12:31 AM   #57
Paul Delacroix

Paul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
I take a moment from posting pix of my naked ass to posit the following question (IF I'm missing an already existing thread, do point me there):

What foods that you *should* hate because of years in the diet wildnerness or from foodphobic relatives or from the idiot media or whatever...do you actually love?
Cottage Cheese. Sometimes I put a little ketchup in it--I know that's bizarre. But if you just put a little in it, it has a slight "manicotti with tomato sauce" flavor.
Paul Delacroix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 12:35 AM   #58
Paul Delacroix

Paul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
I am resurrecting this thread to declare my love of rye crisps! I have to have large staches of this stuff about:

Attachment 31703

It's so the fud of diet-land, I guess, but I dunno, I love it. It's so yummy with just butter, even. Or wif cheese. Or tuna salad. Or dipped into chili or soup. Yum.
Oh yeah...crispbreads! Very good. I haven't found those in the supermarket since I moved to Corn Country. They're very good substitutes for crackers or toast.
Paul Delacroix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 02:20 AM   #59
SummerG
summer.bigcuties.com

SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

low fat twinkies (don't know if they still make them) they were much moister than the orig. i strongly dislike the regular ones.

low fat blueberry muffins from dunkin donuts. Again, moister... i like cakey things to be moist!

I can eat cucumbers & cauliflower (both raw) like nobodies business.. but I pay, lol.

Spoil Me! http://amzn.com/w/2KHXXPNUCN9EC
SummerG is offline   Reply With Quote