Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 02:03 PM   #301
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
blah, blah, blah. rinse and repeat.

Yep. Exactly. Oy Va Voy.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:11 PM   #302
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Teddy Bear, I say this without hyperbole or exaggeration: People like you are exactly why the fat acceptance movement will never gain traction.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:12 PM   #303
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I never said LoveBHMS needs to leave the forum, but if the thread disturbs her, it's her responsibility to leave it and allow the discussion to continue.
Again this is not the protected weight gain forum and she as well as anyone else has the right to post concerns and objections. Especially concedering the off topic nature off the posts.

Quote:
I just grow weary of the judgements passed on whose fantasy is ok and who's isn't.
And I grow weary of nice well meaning people (that includes you) being taken advantage of by trolls posting off topic stuff to push peoples buttons.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:33 PM   #304
Teddy Bear
Soft and cuddly

Teddy Bear can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Hey Misty,

As I said previously I understand that some are on disability and I am fine with that. I understand that there would be some here on disability due to weight related issues. Those people are probably acutely aware of the difficulty of their personal situation and are not doing anything to make it worse. They are not here crowing about deliberately gaining at the taxpayers expense.

If Teddy wants to gain weight then let him do so at his own expense.
Still want to pry into my private affairs! Eh?

Still want to tell me how to spend my money! Eh?

Let me see if I understand this correctly . . . .

You may spend your money as you see fit, but people on disability should only have the barest of necessities, and just be satisfied with a bed, a bathroom, and their three meals a day, and no entertainment whatsoever.

Perhaps you believe that I should not even be allowed to have a TV in my apartment, or have no CD Player so I can't listen to music, or have no pleasures at all.

That I should just be content to stare at blank walls and twiddle my thumbs, because I'm physically handicapped and getting a disability check.

Meanwhile, some lobotomized baboon who can't read beyond the third grade level gets a free automobile just for kicking a hunk of pigskin over an iron post.

But I was not allowed a decent education because what I wanted to study was considered "sissy" stuff by the red neck culture I grew up it.

All those red neck scum bucKKKets should have just kept their dirty slimy hand off of me, and allowed me to pursue my interests in science, so that I could have gone on to a decent career, instead of being destroyed both physically and mentally buy all those gutter-thugs who should not have been involved in the educational system in the first place!

Again, what I do with my check is none of your damn business!

Old 01-02-2008, 02:37 PM   #305
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
Teddy Bear, I say this without hyperbole or exaggeration: People like you are exactly why the fat acceptance movement will never gain traction.

Agreed. I'm sorry..but yeah....agreed. This fantasy is the manifestation of exactly every ugly thing ever said by ignorant people who think fat folk are a drain on society.

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
Old 01-02-2008, 02:38 PM   #306
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

What little patience I have has been reached. I'm done. I'm reporting this crap.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:51 PM   #307
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Meanwhile, some lobotomized baboon who can't read beyond the third grade level gets a free automobile just for kicking a hunk of pigskin over an iron post.

What is it with you and you're hatred against football players? For somebody who says their docile and whimpy, you've been getting more agressive with each post.

My wishlist
Old 01-02-2008, 03:09 PM   #308
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattS19 View Post
Well, because that is considered entertainment! And, our society seems to encourage that skill more, that reading!

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
Old 01-02-2008, 03:09 PM   #309
fatchicksrockuk

fatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post

You may spend your money as you see fit, but people on disability should only have the barest of necessities, and just be satisfied with a bed, a bathroom, and their three meals a day, and no entertainment whatsoever.

Perhaps you believe that I should not even be allowed to have a TV in my apartment, or have no CD Player so I can't listen to music, or have no pleasures at all.

That I should just be content to stare at blank walls and twiddle my thumbs, because I'm physically handicapped and getting a disability check.

But I was not allowed a decent education because what I wanted to study was considered "sissy" stuff by the red neck culture I grew up it.

All those red neck scum bucKKKets should have just kept their dirty slimy hand off of me, and allowed me to pursue my interests in science, so that I could have gone on to a decent career, instead of being destroyed both physically and mentally buy all those gutter-thugs who should not have been involved in the educational system in the first place!

Teddy,

Yes, we get it. You had a rough time growing up because of jock-type football players, as you have said again and again and again. But your hatred of them is not healthy. Calling all football players racists and members of the KKK is just bizarre. I'd seriously suggest counselling or therapy.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:12 PM   #310
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's Christmas/New Year/Holiday vacation and people are out of school.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:14 PM   #311
Paul Delacroix

Paul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
What little patience I have has been reached. I'm done. I'm reporting this crap.
This one isn't any worse than the recent hardcore feeder post from the guy who said he wanted a woman who was so immobile she soiled herself in bed.

If anything he's not as bad, because it's self-abuse instead of sadism and misogyny.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:19 PM   #312
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I believe that no one should starve. I'm not in favor of backwards old institutions. Sucking the joy out of human life is wrong, and having a fetish is pretty common. I'm sitting in a room right now with someone who's expressed that feederism can be sexually interesting/arousing. However, why should tax payers pick up the slack for what boils down to intentional harm done to yourself on my dime?

Quote:
Well, okay. About five days a week, fifty weeks a year, I get up and go to work. I pay for my own stuff, and a portion of my money goes to building a better society, because a better world for everyone is beneficial to me.

However, there are only so many health aides and case workers to go around. The more time you take up, the more effort you take, the more you take from someone else. You know, people with Down's, cerebral palsy, and any number of things they'd kill a kitten to not have, but have inflicted upon them through no choice of their own. Why do you deserve more help when some guy with Down's challenges himself to go get a job that teaches him self-care, service of others, and how to be a beneficial member of the universe? Do you really think you're worse off than a person who grows up mentally retarded in a very cruel world?

Quote:
No. People are asking you to examine whether or not the belief that people like me, who have no particular vendetta against your existence, should have more of our money taken from us to support a potentially dangerous lifestyle while people who need and deserve support have more taken from them. Your disability may be valid. And you may enjoy weight gain. However, as a member of society, you still have the same obligations we all do not to exploit limited resources. There are people on this site who are larger than you who have various problems who work, pay taxes, and had AWFUL childhoods. It doesn't make what happened to you okay, but you're not alone and still have personal responsibility.

Quote:

As unfair as it is, and I do think professional athletes are overpaid, people find it worth the price. You doing nothing is not useful or entertaining. Therefore, it's not a highly paid position. My job doesn't pay two mill a year. Why? It's necessary, but doesn't require enough specialized training and isn't unique enough to warrant millions. People damn sure don't find it entertaining.

Quote:

You are 100% responsible for you. I am not.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:36 PM   #313
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Mate you just do not get it. You are talking to somebody who is unwell herself. I have Multiple Sclerosis. Do you know what that is? I have days where I struggle at work as I have said, by the afternoon I am exhausted and I sometimes tremble. I have other days where I am well and can cope.
I myself lived through pretty awful violence for much of my childhood. Life goes on, we all must go on.

I do not wish any ill will towards you Teddy. I do not wish that you should have no happiness in life. All I am saying is that you are an adult and you should be accountable for your own actions.

If you do not enjoy subsisting on a paltry six hundred dollars a month, work.
I do what I believe is one of the most important jobs there is. I educate and nurture children.

I shall say no more Teddy. This whole topic is upsetting me.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:43 PM   #314
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Let's all take a breather (that includes you, Teddy Bear)

Next step is closing this thread.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 01-02-2008, 03:46 PM   #315
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Delacroix View Post
This one isn't any worse than the recent hardcore feeder post from the guy who said he wanted a woman who was so immobile she soiled herself in bed.

If anything he's not as bad, because it's self-abuse instead of sadism and misogyny.
Be careful, Paul. Lots of people get uppity about defending that thread for it's style and content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
I believe that no one should starve. I'm not in favor of backwards old institutions. Sucking the joy out of human life is wrong, and having a fetish is pretty common. I'm sitting in a room right now with someone who's expressed that feederism can be sexually interesting/arousing. However, why should tax payers pick up the slack for what boils down to intentional harm done to yourself on my dime?
I said it in "That Thread" before and I will say it again: There are people who get a rise out of stimulating conversation either for or against their behavior. The sense of entitlement, the "special babies" argument, the victim mentality, the arrogance or dislike of physically imposing men. For these types of people, any attention they receive can almost be masturbatory in scope, i.e., they are thinking and talking about me, therefore it excites me. I'm not a trained psychologist, but I worked for someone with narcissistic personality disorder, and the behavior defined in these pages fits this to a tee. We are feeding into his fantasy, no pun intended.

Teddy Bear is enjoying the opportunity to explain at length what his issues are and why his ideas should be accepted. This is again an example of what I consider a complex troll: Someone who is feeding off the argument, but is being reasonable enough to keep it going and gradually inflame it to the point of confusion. It's not as much about a weight limit anymore as it is our general offense taken against one person's desire to be as fat as possible on the state dime, why we all should accept it as a positive, healthy goal for him or any other gainers, and why we should decry any arguments to the contrary when professional athletes; athletes who often have a viable career of a decade or less barring injury, but make huge amounts of money in one of the more profitable industries of the day. I don't like the profit margin disparity between celebrities, athletes and the common worker, but the base argument is apples to oranges.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:47 PM   #316
Teddy Bear
Soft and cuddly

Teddy Bear can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post

As unfair as it is, and I do think professional athletes are overpaid, people find it worth the price. You doing nothing is not useful or entertaining. Therefore, it's not a highly paid position. My job doesn't pay two mill a year. Why? It's necessary, but doesn't require enough specialized training and isn't unique enough to warrant millions. People damn sure don't find it entertaining.

You are 100% responsible for you. I am not.
Yes, I'm responsible for what I do. Now I haven't committed any crimes and I'm not harming anyone else. Yes, I'm responsible for my own actions as you say.

But now, when are we going to start holding all of those over-paid over-privileged monkey boys responsible for their violent actions and crimes???

Also, my parents paid taxes on our property and the paid school taxes, which paid the salaries of the gutter-thugs I had for teachers, one who refused to allow me to check out an astronomy book from the library and bashed my head against a concrete block wall, and the gutter-thug P.E.Coach who had me suspended form school because I failed to climb a rope, which was due to a cripple up left knee.

So, my parent's tax money went to pay for an education that I was denied.

I want that money back!!!

Old 01-02-2008, 03:54 PM   #317
waldo

waldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
I don't think a handful of crackpots with weird fantasies will do much to hurt the cause of fat acceptance. The reason that fat acceptance will probably never gain traction is simply the overwhelming and ever increasing scientific evidence linking obesity and serious health problems. Those of us who admit to a strong attraction to SS fat women can expect to be more and more scorned by society for our wish to have a sexual partner who exists in what is generally perceived to be such an unhealthy state. Having said that, I am one who believes a big part of the health picture is the level of physical activity, as mentioned earlier in this thread by Paul Delacroix. So yes you can be fit and fat but that tipping point Paul mentioned will come in for everyone at a certain weight especially as one gets older.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:56 PM   #318
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
Be careful, Paul. Lots of people get uppity about defending that thread for it's style and content.

I said it in "That Thread" before and I will say it again: There are people who get a rise out of stimulating conversation either for or against their behavior. The sense of entitlement, the "special babies" argument, the victim mentality, the arrogance or dislike of physically imposing men. For these types of people, any attention they receive can almost be masturbatory in scope, i.e., they are thinking and talking about me, therefore it excites me. I'm not a trained psychologist, but I worked for someone with narcissistic personality disorder, and the behavior defined in these pages fits this to a tee. We are feeding into his fantasy, no pun intended.

Teddy Bear is enjoying the opportunity to explain at length what his issues are and why his ideas should be accepted. This is again an example of what I consider a complex troll: Someone who is feeding off the argument, but is being reasonable enough to keep it going and gradually inflame it to the point of confusion. It's not as much about a weight limit anymore as it is our general offense taken against one person's desire to be as fat as possible on the state dime, why we all should accept it as a positive, healthy goal for him or any other gainers, and why we should decry any arguments to the contrary when professional athletes; athletes who often have a viable career of a decade or less barring injury, but make huge amounts of money in one of the more profitable industries of the day. I don't like the profit margin disparity between celebrities, athletes and the common worker, but the base argument is apples to oranges.
Nobody is confused.

'That thread' you refer to was not started by somebody who got off on others discussing him. He started the thread and asked for input; he was not cagey about it.

Nobody who has posted on here takes offense to anyone's perversion or fetish, although some of us question a person's right to pursue a fetish on the public dime. Most of the resentment towards this thread's existence stems from the fact that much of it has little or nothing to do with feederism or erotic weight gain. As Jack Skellington has said, you can't just post here with the belief that whatever you say should be protected, particularly when it's off topic.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:59 PM   #319
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am closing this thread. After review it may or may not be reopened.

Sandie
Closed Thread