Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-12-2008, 11:32 PM   #26
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Hahahaha It has taken me nearly two years to get all these cans! Bexy has been a member since September and she is nipping at my heels can wise.

I would like to formally retract any and all references to my previous dislike of the rep system.
It's all gravy now!

Shosh
lol im not nearly as near to ur heels as i would like! i want more light greens!
its sad how much joy i take outta receiving rep, but i love it!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 11:34 PM   #27
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default In the long and ponderous years....

....between them little cannny thingies....I like to examine some of the more recondite areas of life and come to some conclusions about things, to wit:

1.) Life is irreconcilable, although it is subject to corellation of sorts.

2.) Chocolate cures many many things and is a fabulous anti depressant
when taken in massive quantities...this was known to the Ancient
Mayans and Aztecs who held it is great esteem!

3.) Miss Rabbitislove: your very name radiates glory and astonishing Bunny
qualities, so do not despair, like taxes and the Grim Reaper, Rep will
come, oh verily, Rep will come! Unfortunately it won't come right now
from me because the rep-system won't let me rep you again for awhile!

PS Cinderbunny would certainly rep you if she could!

Last edited by Obesus; 02-01-2008 at 08:20 PM.
Obesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:17 AM   #28
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^
there it is again... the Supersized bunny!

I'm freaking proud/satisfied; I know EXACTLY what’s going on.

Seriously guys, chill and post.

Last edited by Suze; 01-13-2008 at 01:38 AM. Reason: jeebuz...does she never finish?
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 02:51 AM   #29
qwertyman173
Andy from UK

qwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this board

Still stuck on one can. Sigh.
qwertyman173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:05 AM   #30
pendulous

pendulous can now change their title

I have eleven points. So eleven 'thank you's to whoever they're from.
pendulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:36 AM   #31
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy View Post
Thanks guys...I found them. Now I'll figure out how to rep others and get on board.
If you want to rep someone, just look below their avatar and you should see a set of scales. just click on the scales and a new window will pop up. just type your comment in the box, then click the "add to reputation" button.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:46 PM   #32
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default 752 RP Line

Thanks, Guy's. I just grabbed that line and it's at 752RP! My hair is standing
on-end, my ears are buzzing, and I smell ozone! It sure is fun up here.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:27 PM   #33
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Awee thanks everyone.
I feel like a total rep whore but I got my can.
I was confused at first because it said I had two cans but only one showed up.
I just wanted everyone to think I was special
*shuffles foot in the sand*
Old 01-13-2008, 06:50 PM   #34
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Miss RIL....

You are, indeed, very special and cherished on our board as one of our precious and irreplaceable FFA's of note and distinction! Beyond that, you a dynamite and kicky personnage with many fabulous qualities, In case you are still unsure, just remember that the Obe-wan has said it here for all to hear...Rabbitislove is ROCKIN'!Rock on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Awee thanks everyone.
I feel like a total rep whore but I got my can.
I was confused at first because it said I had two cans but only one showed up.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:01 PM   #35
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So how are the points per rep determined? Cuz I've been repped before and received 15 points and then repped later and only received one point. That seriously confuses me. Anyone care to explain?
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:01 PM   #36
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It depends on how much rep the person giving you rep has themselves.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:04 PM   #37
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
How could we not? Congrats on the new can! (That sounds really weird.)
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:04 PM   #38
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Seriously? Wow... complicated. LOL
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:38 PM   #39
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Talking hmmmmmmmmm i want cans and more cans

damn...........seriously .....that is whack to me.....but acceptance is the key to all .........
Old 01-13-2008, 09:13 PM   #40
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In my day we had to walk really long distances, sometimes even swim across sewers and other contaminated areas to receive our rep. Rep then consisted of just a tap or several taps - only a little tapping sound, nothing you could take with you or remember, really. It meant something, though.

Last edited by Santaclear; 01-13-2008 at 09:42 PM. Reason: family values
Santaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:43 PM   #41
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Default Mr. Santa....

...your truthful and ebullient story brings a tear to my eye and reminds me of those long ago days when rep actually meant something...something to be proud of and to cherish. I think I am going to drown my sorrows now in V-8 and mashed potatoes...excuse me...the pain is overwhelming....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
In my day we had to walk really long distances, sometimes even swim across sewers and other contaminated areas just to receive our rep. Rep then consisted of just a tap or several taps - just a little tapping sound, nothing you could take with you or remember, really. It meant something, though.

Last edited by Obesus; 02-01-2008 at 08:19 PM.
Obesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:13 PM   #42
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
In my day we had to walk really long distances, sometimes even swim across sewers and other contaminated areas to receive our rep. Rep then consisted of just a tap or several taps - only a little tapping sound, nothing you could take with you or remember, really. It meant something, though.

Wow.....you must be exhausted (and extremely smelly and infested) from all the swimming and walking for that burst of sun! WAY TO GO!!
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:17 PM   #43
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default i'm a little slow

I just realized if you move your cursor over the "cans" there is a little message. Cool.
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 08:45 AM   #44
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

How long does it take before the reps you bestow on people are illuminated green?
I confess as a relative newbie, I'm hesitant to add to some ones reputation. That's unfortunate because
every time someone posts a salient point,e.g.,every other post by Obesus or Dr.P....... I find myself debating
whether or not its appropriate for me to rep them.
johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:57 AM   #45
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post
How long does it take before the reps you bestow on people are illuminated green?
I confess as a relative newbie, I'm hesitant to add to some ones reputation. That's unfortunate because
every time someone posts a salient point,e.g.,every other post by Obesus or Dr.P....... I find myself debating
whether or not its appropriate for me to rep them.
When in doubt, give rep :-) Really, even if it doesn't actually give them rep points, they will probably appreciate the sentiment. Certainly for me, I care way more that somebody took the time to say that they liked one of my posts than I do about how many rep points I have.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:37 AM   #46
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I use the rep system to send little messages to my friends here also. I am sometimes too lazy to PM.

Generally though I rep someone if what they have said strikes a chord with me.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:08 PM   #47
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am such a loser........ I still have a hard time trying to rep people. When I go to rep someone it says,you have to be logged in first and refresh the page. I do this and I still get this error message. Sometimes it lets me and most of the time it wont.
Soooooooo for all those I dont rep its me not you. I am trying, LOL it would be quicker to send you a picture of something interesting with a thankyou instead.
chunkeymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:09 PM   #48
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I only Rep when I'm angry and I want to say something that violates the rules of decorum and proper behavior so that the Mods won't see me and kick me out.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:13 PM   #49
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I only Rep when I'm angry and I want to say something that violates the rules of decorum and proper behavior so that the Mods won't see me and kick me out.
Sadly, I cannot rep you for this quote as I repped you too recently.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:14 PM   #50
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
Sadly, I cannot rep you for this quote as I repped you too recently.
I got her
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote