Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-28-2007, 06:33 AM   #1
fabeantownluver

fabeantownluver has said some nice things
Default A little bit of everything, Goth?

When it comes to BBW I like alittle bit of everything. So, I dont know if this is out of mainstream BBW. But does anyone know about Goth BBW's? And if theere are any good websites?

C.
fabeantownluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:02 AM   #2
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

check out the paysite board but there is a girl called vivica love, shes goth and hot and has links to similar on her myspace.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:37 AM   #3
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

One would never think it, but when I was back in Florida, I went to the goth club every week and very much looked the part. I love goth culture

Havent found a good place near me here yet...just the goth clubs in metro boston, which is too far away

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 02:27 PM   #4
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

CandyGodiva. Your search is over - well, not quite as it's up to you to visit the paysite boards and find her promos. It's not kosher to link to her site from here, else I'd send you there. But, what promos!
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 03:41 PM   #5
Miklosanin

Miklosanin has said some nice things

Definitely check out candygodiva
Miklosanin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 08:59 PM   #6
fabeantownluver

thanks! i wasnt sure if iwere the only one!
Old 12-28-2007, 09:14 PM   #7
fabeantownluver

oh, i do know of one goth bbw model. stacey raven or hotssbbw.

thankyou for your advice again!
Old 12-29-2007, 12:15 AM   #8
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

Goth BBWs Where would my love life be with you wonderful women? I remember UncannyBruceman and I would frequent the now closed Batcave nightclub in NYC and cruise for BBWs. I met a hot BBW and her plump, big chested friend at a fetish club last month. As I was hooking up with the first girl, her friend shoved her breasts to any cute guy she set her eyes on. After checking out the web sites you should go straight to the clubs and meet yourself a real alternative chick. I can't guarantee the same results, but chances are you'll be in for a cool time.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:07 AM   #9
fabeantownluver

I am already interested in a BBW who is a little bit emo. Thanks for the advice though. I just find the whole look inteesting. Thanks for the story too!
Old 12-29-2007, 10:41 AM   #10
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
check out the paysite board but there is a girl called vivica love, shes goth and hot and has links to similar on her myspace.
Before she joined Dimensions, I met Vivica Love at the Batcave. I'm not sure if she was even modeling yet. I thought she was amazing looking and easily the hottest girl in the club. I bought her a drink and tried to mack to her, but I wasn't her type. She likes long haired boys and my skinhead look is farthest from that. Oh, well at least I tried.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 10:46 AM   #11
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
Before she joined Dimensions, I met Vivica Love at the Batcave. I'm not sure if she was even modeling yet. I thought she was amazing looking and easily the hottest girl in the club. I bought her a drink and tried to mack to her, but I wasn't her type. She likes long haired boys and my skinhead look is farthest from that. Oh, well at least I tried.

get a wig, quick lol!! i think shes GORGEOUS!

Old 12-29-2007, 11:40 AM   #12
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

There are a couple....
Candy Godiva being my fav..(she's just so dirty)

There is a girl who is a FF Model and her name is Forbidden Secret...she is kinda that earth goth....

Vivica Love obviously....

Luna Love who I am secretly in love with.....maybe not goth but for sure alternative.....

Blu Velvet who is the cutest lil plumper in the entire world...again not fully goth but alternative...

And not to toot my own horn...I use to dress like that in high school and it has slowly morphed into what my friends like to say "Wow...you really love the early 90's....is that a HOOP in your nose??? Please can we listen to some thing other than "Temple of the Dog""
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 12:01 PM   #13
bexy
is red again <3

im not sure if im goth,emo, alternative or just bex? i have piercings, tattoos, red hair, and wear black and red a lot, along with new rock boots and fishnets what does that mean lol !

Old 12-29-2007, 11:46 PM   #14
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
im not sure if im goth,emo, alternative or just bex? i have piercings, tattoos, red hair, and wear black and red a lot, along with new rock boots and fishnets what does that mean lol !

You worship Morrissey...I think that says it all right there.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 08:52 AM   #15
fabeantownluver

thankyou again!
Old 12-30-2007, 10:14 AM   #16
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
You worship Morrissey...I think that says it all right there.

3 weeks 4 days till i see my love again *sighs*

in the mean time i saw a tribute group last nite and came home with flowers yey!!

Old 01-01-2008, 04:48 PM   #17
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

3 weeks 4 days till i see my love again *sighs*

in the mean time i saw a tribute group last nite and came home with flowers yey!!
Let me guess... gladioli?
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 08:05 PM   #18
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
Let me guess... gladioli?
no the tribute act are 2 cheap it was carnations lol! smelt good all the same

Old 01-03-2008, 06:43 AM   #19
fabeantownluver

i like vivica love. my girl is similar to her physically.
Old 01-28-2008, 12:02 AM   #20
PreciousLori

PreciousLori has said some nice things

Add me as a friend if you wish, I am photographing with 3 diferent companies in feburary, so youll be able to see me soon. Ive been gothic since 13... But who doesnt look good in bondage pants and a dog collar?
PreciousLori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 12:15 AM   #21
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousLori View Post
But who doesnt look good in bondage pants and a dog collar?
hmm. How about alaska senator ted stevens, or rush limbaugh? They probably would not look good in bondage pants and a dog collar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:37 AM   #22
fabeantownluver

wow, your sexy!!
Old 01-28-2008, 03:21 PM   #23
david_gilmour_iz_god

david_gilmour_iz_god has said some nice things

Very nice, Lori. You definitely rock the goth look.