Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-10-2008, 08:16 PM   #1
Abbens

Abbens has said some nice things
Default new here just wanted to say hello.

Hello I am a Bhm from Nyc. I am looking to be in a relationship I don't know if this is the right forum to post in. So mods if this isn't the right place to put this post please move it. I am looking for friends first so if any ffa or bbw's want to chat replace to this post or send me a message thanks
Abbens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:57 PM   #2
Minerva_08

Minerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMinerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbens View Post
Hello I am a Bhm from Nyc. I am looking to be in a relationship I don't know if this is the right forum to post in. So mods if this isn't the right place to put this post please move it. I am looking for friends first so if any ffa or bbw's want to chat replace to this post or send me a message thanks
Hiya! Glad to meet you
Minerva_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:22 PM   #3
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Hey buddy welcome to the forums, just FYI there are no personal ads allowed anywhere on the forums. But I think the mods will let it slide seeing that your new and all.

for personals feel free to go here.

Again welcome!