Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-11-2005, 08:29 PM   #1
prettyssbbw

prettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized rep
Thumbs up Recipe: Tater Tot casserole

This is soooo good.I thought of this recipe while reading the thread about potatoes.There are NO leftovers of this when i make it.So here is the recipe.I usually serve it with sour cream on the side.

2 lb. of ground hamburger
2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
1 cup grated cheddar
1/2 of large onion or a medium sized onion would suffice.
1 bag of tater tots

Brown hamburger and onion together.Drain.stir in both cans of cream of mushroom soup.In a glass 9x13 dish spread the mixture out.Sprinkle the cheddar all over the mixture.Then top with the bag of tater tots in a single layer.Bake about 45 min. in a 325-350 degree oven. If you wish ,add in 1 cup of whole kernel corn.This is so good! Let me know if you try it

Last edited by prettyssbbw; 10-11-2005 at 10:50 PM.
prettyssbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 09:48 PM   #2
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking I am working on the vegetarian version....ASAP!

Awesome....! I imagine that the veggie version should be perky too, but this is a challenge! This is like that time that my friend and I decided to bake the perfect cream-puff shell...it went on for months and months! LOL
Old 10-11-2005, 10:52 PM   #3
prettyssbbw

prettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized rep
Default :)

haha i said 325-350 onion.I MEANT OVEN. :o LOL
prettyssbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 04:18 PM   #4
MissStacie
Mrs. Gnoom

MissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking Yep, I like to call it Tator Tot hotdish....

I've got a slightly different version:

1-2 lbs Ground beef (I prefer 85% lean, too greezy other wise)
1 can GOLDEN mushroom soup (no water)
1 can French Cut green beans(drained, of course)
1 bag Onion flavored Tator Tots

Brown beef, mix in soup, and green beans in a bowl and dump into a 9x13 baking pan. Top with a single layer of tots and bake about 45 minutes, about 350-400, until tots are golden brown and crispy to touch.

I will then top with Easy Cheese (cheese from the can), and eat until I'm good and stuffed!

I'm the only one that will eat this in my house, so it's ALL MINE!!!!! :-)
MissStacie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 11:12 AM   #5
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissStacie
Yep, I like to call it Tator Tot hotdish
hehehe. That's SOOOOOO Minnesotan of you. You can take the girl out of Minnesota, but you can't take the Hotdish out of the girl!
Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 12:36 PM   #6
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Thumbs up God Bless The Tater Tot

Awesome!
That has been a family fave of mine for years!
My mom leaves out the onions and puts a tad more cheese....but the idea si still the same!
We always eat it with a salad and plenty of ketchup!!

Yuuuuum
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 03:58 PM   #7
blueeyedevie

blueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot pics

I eat this all the time except add corn and velveta slices on top.. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it...
Old 10-18-2005, 04:05 PM   #8
MissStacie
Mrs. Gnoom

MissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging in

You betcha! THere is nothing that I love more than to go to Minnesota during ANY holiday, Thanksgiving/Christmas being the very best, because we sure know how to put on a big yummy spread!

These New Englanders can eat, but nothing is like Minnesota!

Hugs, Stacie
Old 10-18-2005, 04:11 PM   #9
Deidrababe
Easy, Breezie, Deidrababe

Deidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this board

Stacie....what were those yummy little tasty treats you served at one of your parties that I was in love with???? Weinies in bacon or something??? how do you do those????

XOXOXOX

Deeds

Want to know more about me? Read my blog! Come Check out my Facebook Page or My Myspace page! Want MORE Deidra all around? Come to my Yahoo Site! ALL FREE!

Deidra's MySpace Page

Deidra's Facebook Page

Deidrababe's Big Belly Paradise
Deidrababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 04:24 PM   #10
MissStacie
Mrs. Gnoom

Hey Chickie.

They were "Little Smokies"...I call them that...they are just "Little Smokies" brand sausages, wrap them in a little bacon, hold them together with a toothpick, lay them on a cookie sheet, and toss some brown sugar on them. Throw them in an oven, 400 degrees, until they "look done", usually about 15-20 minutes, but watch them! The'll burn quicker than you can say "LOVE THEM LITTLE SMOKIES!"

We'll have to have another party or get together soon....I would love to make them for you again...this time, I'll make a DOUBLE batch!

HUgs, Stacie
Old 10-18-2005, 04:51 PM   #11
blueeyedevie

blueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot pics

OK this is a Louisiana thing to.. The cassarole and the little smokies.. GIGGLES.. HUM wounder what else we share...
Old 10-18-2005, 06:31 PM   #12
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh I LOVE tater tots. Gonna try all of these. I was so sad that they shut down our local Sonic cause I miss my rootbeer floats and tater tots
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote