Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-29-2008, 09:27 PM   #1
Abbens

Abbens has said some nice things
Default Am I fat?

I know this is a site for bhms and bbws. And some of the ladies here may not think I am fat but I do consider myself a bhm so here is some pics for you to decide thanks. Please be honest
Abbens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:04 AM   #2
Abbens

wow 74views and not even an answer am I that fat and nasty?
Old 03-01-2008, 11:12 AM   #3
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbens View Post
wow 74views and not even an answer am I that fat and nasty?

Who cares what we think. What you think about yourself is important.

Right?

What are you looking for?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 11:31 AM   #4
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1) You are barely even chubby
and
2) We don't use "fat" and "nasty" as synonymous here. You must be lost.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:38 PM   #5
Abbens

im far from lost what do you mean what am i looking for?
Old 03-01-2008, 02:11 PM   #6
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Well, you may or may not be lost, but do you really know where you are?," said the Mad Hatter in his wisdom as he ran by. . .

Professor Terriwinkle Tellitlikeitis adjusted his robes and paused to pontificate, as the ponderous pedantic one is prone to do:

"You see, this is a size acceptance and even admiration venue. Here terms like "nasty" or used in the same sentance with fat don't go over very well. Such phrasing, done by yourself and no one else, brands you as someone who a) is here to cause trouble, b) has terrible self esteem, or c) is truly and simply lost.

"To us you're a stranger, and since by the time I arrived you'd removed the picture in question I have no basis to reply. But, if you return, may I reccomend you just be friendly and people will think you're just fine.

"One other suggestion: start out by posting about yourself in the introductions thread - don't just jump in with a poll of people who don't even know you. I suspect that's why no one initially answered. They didn't know what you were looking for in terms of a response."

With that Professor Tellitlikeitis turned and shuffled on his way.

And the sagacious old owl, peering down from his branch, nodded his head in assent and said not a hoot. He wondered if the visitor Abbens had grasped a scintilla of what the erudite one had said.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote