Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-29-2008, 05:17 AM   #26
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Blackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
What are relationships built on, I wonder.
The better soup at the soup kitchen of course, 'that' and nothing more!
Old 03-29-2008, 06:41 AM   #27
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

I understand that feederism is not an easy kink to understand, yet for some reason i am always trying.

The common stereotype is of a man feeding a woman up to a gigantic size where she'd bed bound and half dead and then leaving her and starting over again. I can't say this has never ever every happened in the history of time, but it just is not what feederism is about.

It is not always about having a sexual kink that takes over your life. Some people can practice it in "sessions" the same as any other sexual encounter. If you have a foot fetish, sex time for you and your partner may be you lying down with your feet in his lap while he touches them or gives you a pedicure. If you are into BDSM, it may mean you and your partner go to sex clubs or dress up in bondage gear or one of you ties the other up before sex.

For a small number of people, yes, i guess it has to be more pervasive in their lives. But for MOST, it's just that thing that turns one or both of you on. So for example, when you're in the mood for sex, you tie up your partner and stuff cupcakes in his mouth. Or you take him out and order a ton of food for him and tell him how how he's going to be when he weighs _____ number of pounds. Or you have him try on clothes that are too small.

For many people, the person can gain a small amount of weight, or even none at all and it can still be satisfying. Like any sexuality, so much of it is mental anyway, that sometimes practicing it can just mean talking during traditional sex about how you "plan" to feed the person up to being 400 pounds. Then when the orgasm's over, it's back to real life.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:41 AM   #28
NyGiant

NyGiant can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNyGiant can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
I understand that feederism is not an easy kink to understand, yet for some reason i am always trying.

The common stereotype is of a man feeding a woman up to a gigantic size where she'd bed bound and half dead and then leaving her and starting over again. I can't say this has never ever every happened in the history of time, but it just is not what feederism is about.

It is not always about having a sexual kink that takes over your life. Some people can practice it in "sessions" the same as any other sexual encounter. If you have a foot fetish, sex time for you and your partner may be you lying down with your feet in his lap while he touches them or gives you a pedicure. If you are into BDSM, it may mean you and your partner go to sex clubs or dress up in bondage gear or one of you ties the other up before sex.

For a small number of people, yes, i guess it has to be more pervasive in their lives. But for MOST, it's just that thing that turns one or both of you on. So for example, when you're in the mood for sex, you tie up your partner and stuff cupcakes in his mouth. Or you take him out and order a ton of food for him and tell him how how he's going to be when he weighs _____ number of pounds. Or you have him try on clothes that are too small.

For many people, the person can gain a small amount of weight, or even none at all and it can still be satisfying. Like any sexuality, so much of it is mental anyway, that sometimes practicing it can just mean talking during traditional sex about how you "plan" to feed the person up to being 400 pounds. Then when the orgasm's over, it's back to real life.
Me thinks u got a lil bit of a feeder in u
NyGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 01:52 PM   #29
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyGiant View Post
Me thinks u got a lil bit of a feeder in u
You caught me.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:34 PM   #30
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbean View Post
Encouragement & observing gain is a pleasure to me, thatís just how I'm wired, but this is not a basis for a relationship which is a whole different animal & this animal is about as rare as humming birds in the Midwest as it stands
To derail even further, the Midwest has humming birds...specifically, the Ruby Throated Hummingbird.

/nature geek

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:39 PM   #31
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Blackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
To derail even further, the Midwest has humming birds...specifically, the Ruby Throated Hummingbird.
/nature geek
I dare you to find one in Toledo, St. Louis is pretty southern as far as I'm concerned...

Last edited by Blackbean; 04-03-2008 at 03:41 PM.
Blackbean is offline   Reply With Quote