Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-25-2008, 01:17 PM   #1
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default so how was your week at work?

Some people embezzle millions, some steal pencils. I got to eat all THIS when the shoot was done:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chocstuff.jpg (89.3 KB, 121 views)
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:18 PM   #2
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My week was obviously not as good as your week. But it'll get better - its sushi night!!!!!
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 03:43 PM   #3
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In the words of the great WWE Wrestler Ron Simmons

"Damn" !!!

What a great feast you got to enjoy
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:16 PM   #4
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I WANT THAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, that would do it for me. Just lay it out like that on the table. That photo to me, is like certain photos of other things for some. On the other boards. Now, if only I could wiggle my nose, make a wish and make all the goodies appear where I am.

*damn magical powers are not working again, hmpffff!*

Old 04-25-2008, 08:02 PM   #5
Sugar Magnolia
vmilwa :)

Sugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticed

Oh, my! That chocolate frilly-looking dessert in the back caught my eye!
But did it taste as good as it looks?

My thing this week at work - I discovered the goodness of Triple Cheese Easy Mac Cups. Heavenly, really.
Sugar Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 08:15 PM   #6
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos View Post
Some people embezzle millions, some steal pencils. I got to eat all THIS when the shoot was done:
My first question is...if it was a shoot..was all that REAL? or was some elaborate food-styling look alikes??

and my second question is...you ate ALL that?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 08:28 PM   #7
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

sweet jebus
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:46 PM   #8
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Meh...my week was okay.

I had a vacation day on Monday after being out of town last weekend. I had a day off yesterday because I have to work tomorrow.

There weren't any catastrophes at work and I didn't want to kill anyone, so all in all, it was a decent week.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 03:04 PM   #9
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
My first question is...if it was a shoot..was all that REAL? or was some elaborate food-styling look alikes??

and my second question is...you ate ALL that?
It was all real, no trickery. The dude refused to work with a food stylist. Honestly, the professional part of me wanted a food stylist to make it all look perkier (it's a little dull-looking), but the food whore in me was glad I got to eat it when it's done.

Honestly, I barely ate any of it. I'd been sipping hot chocolate and nibbling on other goodies all morning and by the time we were done, I was kind of ill and buzzing from all the caffeine and sugar. And I couldn't take anything with me, because I was heading out to an appointment. Story of my life, these days.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 03:51 PM   #10
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos View Post
And I couldn't take anything with me, because I was heading out to an appointment. Story of my life, these days.
Ahhh, HELLO?!? That's what friends and cell phones are for!

Seriously tho', I would have had a reallllllllllllllllllllllllllly hard time walking away from that table and not packing it up to go. Just sayin'.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:11 PM   #11
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

That frilly cake thing would have went home with me. I'd of stuck it down my pants if I had to.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote