Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-08-2008, 11:32 AM   #26
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
Yikes. That's gotta sting - for him!

See, this is what baffles me about some men sometimes: If they only want empty sex, instead of saying so, they lie and double deal because they assume that all women want sex and love to go together, and they assume that they are "man enough" to manipulate a woman into doing whatever they want, or they think that if a woman sees who they really are they won't stick around, which may or may not be true. Women are perfectly capable of making their own informed decisions about who they sleep with. Sometimes some women just want empty sex too. Why is honesty so hard to do?
Exactly! I've thought this and said this numerous times myself. I even said it to him. When I first met this person I went into it just thinking I was just going to have some fun. He was the one who brought emotions into it through manipulation. Love and Sex through manipulation is a power play for him. I think he strung numerous women along. I think he's one of those men who looks down on and hates women so he has no conscience about playing with our emotions. I've been through a lot of shit in life and I have to say that he was the worst thing to ever happen to me.
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:33 AM   #27
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

But I'm good now. Friends, Family and Dims has helped
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 01:09 PM   #28
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

That's good.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:15 PM   #29
Star Struck
TWINKLE TWINKLE

Star Struck never has a post go unnoticedStar Struck never has a post go unnoticedStar Struck never has a post go unnoticedStar Struck never has a post go unnoticedStar Struck never has a post go unnoticedStar Struck never has a post go unnoticedStar Struck never has a post go unnoticedStar Struck never has a post go unnoticed

Hun I know exactly where you are coming from. There's nothing more I could possibly say that these wonderful people haven't already, But if you ever need a female heart to heart..I will be here for you and we can chat through messages, aim, yahoo whatever it takes! Keep your head up beautiful!
Star Struck is offline   Reply With Quote