Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-01-2008, 10:48 AM   #1
Deemondess

Deemondess can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDeemondess can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile post your hairy chest pic here

Hya everyone
My great fetish is hairy chest

Any chance you men will post your hairy chests here for us hairy chest lovers to drool over

pleeeaaaassseeee

Dee
Deemondess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:58 AM   #2
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Does this qualify?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg December29 004.jpg (16.1 KB, 2787 views)
Rojodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:08 AM   #3
Deemondess

Deemondess can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDeemondess can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

it sure does wow thank you
Deemondess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:18 AM   #4
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

what about hairy chests on women? i lost my tweezers lmao

xmer
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:19 AM   #5
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

just photoshop those nasty awful worker-offending nipples out and we're good to go
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:26 AM   #6
BullseyeB

BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Red face What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
what about hairy chests on women? i lost my tweezers lmao

xmer
EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
BullseyeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:28 AM   #7
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullseyeB View Post
EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
ROFLMAO!! aww there there my wee lamb..i was trying to frighten you.. of course women never get the odd stray nipple hair!!

xmer
Old 07-01-2008, 11:30 AM   #8
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
just photoshop those nasty awful worker-offending nipples out and we're good to go
oh yeah.. good point! how come boys can show thier nips n girls cant??
surely tis very very unfair!?

xmer
Old 07-01-2008, 12:35 PM   #9
BullseyeB

BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Yikes!

Quote:
ROFLMAO!! aww there there my wee lamb..i was trying to frighten you.. of course women never get the odd stray nipple hair!!

xmer
Frighten me you did! Actually, there are a few stray nipple hairs to be had at a certain time in a woman's life...oh my!
Old 07-01-2008, 12:47 PM   #10
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullseyeB View Post
Frighten me you did! Actually, there are a few stray nipple hairs to be had at a certain time in a woman's life...oh my!
muwahahahahahahahahahaa!! the lady nipple hairs are comming to getcha!!
anyway.. back to hairy boy chests..sorry..

xmer
Old 07-01-2008, 01:42 PM   #11
BullseyeB

Quote:
muwahahahahahahahahahaa!! the lady nipple hairs are comming to getcha!!
anyway.. back to hairy boy chests..sorry..

xmer
Oh, please do get back to the hairy boy chests!
Old 07-01-2008, 02:02 PM   #12
ayschucks

ayschucks does more than just post hot picsayschucks does more than just post hot picsayschucks does more than just post hot pics

*shrugs*

Old 07-01-2008, 09:10 PM   #13
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

Even better, drunk hairy chest!
Old 07-01-2008, 09:15 PM   #14
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

whore tiem

I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 09:24 PM   #15
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread is fucking delicious.

(I definitely need to get me some...soon..)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:40 PM   #16
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
oh yeah.. good point! how come boys can show thier nips n girls cant??
surely tis very very unfair!?

xmer
Totally unfair!!!!
Here's my contribution...

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #17
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

here ya go, my hairy chest, might not be as impressive but it sure as hell has hair!

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 05:32 AM   #18
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OH MY GOD.... I am SO swooning over these hairy chests!!!

Keep 'em coming!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:40 AM   #19
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Totally unfair!!!!
whoot! what a hunk! I'm dumping my gf!!! AND a kilt too.. !! sexy indeed!!

xmer

p.s i think we need to have a girl nipple showing revolution cause i'm sure no one minds if they see a girlie nipple.. what about if they are breast feeding..thats legal!! erm anyway.. back to the man chests.. sorry.. lol
Old 07-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #20
Ben from England

Ben from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Lycanthrope alert

Despite possessing a mighty chest rug, I don't really have a showcase picture, and homie does not play that web-cam ruckus, so these'll have to do (complete with the added bonus of the adorable missy blue eyez in the second pic, and the slightly less adorable chin dribble in the first).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ben Emerging.JPG (42.3 KB, 2570 views)
File Type: jpg n509376258_1110293_592.jpg (45.5 KB, 2561 views)
Ben from England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 02:47 AM   #21
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Usually I shave mine but apparently I forgot to before the MD Bash

Old 07-03-2008, 05:09 AM   #22
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:51 AM   #23
BigBrwnSugar1

BigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized rep
Default Oh Sweet Mother of God!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Totally unfair!!!!

*faints dead away - to quote Paris Hilton - "That's Hot!"*
BigBrwnSugar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:19 AM   #24
Tracy
Fat & Sassy

Tracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Everyone looks so YUMMY! I love hairy chest

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do :)
Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:35 PM   #25
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Usually I shave mine but apparently I forgot to before the MD Bash

wait, i was hoping to see Lilly's chest hair, lol, very very cute pic, both of you...

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote