Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-07-2008, 07:56 PM   #26
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
whoot! what a hunk! I'm dumping my gf!!! AND a kilt too.. !! sexy indeed!!

xmer

p.s i think we need to have a girl nipple showing revolution cause i'm sure no one minds if they see a girlie nipple.. what about if they are breast feeding..thats legal!! erm anyway.. back to the man chests.. sorry.. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrwnSugar1 View Post
*faints dead away - to quote Paris Hilton - "That's Hot!"*
Awww shucks

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:57 PM   #27
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like this thread...keep em coming guys!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:01 PM   #28
Theop

Theop has said some nice things

hairy enough for you?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MyPicture.jpg (83.7 KB, 784 views)
Theop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:07 PM   #29
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

This thread is YUMMMMMMMMMMYYYY and so SEXXYYYYYY
Old 07-07-2008, 11:42 PM   #30
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This girl loves a hairy chest. A big thank you to the guys that have posted here.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:00 AM   #31
Falcon
Head Blade user

Falcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized repFalcon has super-sized rep
Default Such as it is...

My contribution.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cropone.jpg (61.8 KB, 759 views)
Old 07-08-2008, 01:52 PM   #32
fatstuart1975
Fat Boy Illustrator

fatstuart1975 can now change their title

not much hair, but quite a lot of chest!LOL!

Taken on my phone-cam so not the best quality sorry, but thought I'd contribute :-)

Fatstuart

fatstuart1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:28 PM   #33
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
My contribution.
Woof! Falcon you hottie you...

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 06:21 PM   #34
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Okay, my hairy chest levels are pretty close to those of Theops and that chap in the kilt.

I don't have a camera handy at the moment but I'll try my best to get a pic of my man-fur for the ladies to enjoy.

Please be patient

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 06:49 PM   #35
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatstuart1975 View Post
not much hair, but quite a lot of chest!LOL!

Taken on my phone-cam so not the best quality sorry, but thought I'd contribute :-)

Fatstuart

Hello again

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:53 PM   #36
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
Okay, my hairy chest levels are pretty close to those of Theops and that chap in the kilt.

I don't have a camera handy at the moment but I'll try my best to get a pic of my man-fur for the ladies to enjoy.

Please be patient

Dennis

(subscribes to thread while patiently waiting)
Old 07-09-2008, 05:45 AM   #37
Bagalute

Bagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Not that hairy...but then again I'm a redhead
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P7040079.JPG (49.2 KB, 719 views)
Bagalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 09:54 AM   #38
ayschucks

ayschucks does more than just post hot picsayschucks does more than just post hot picsayschucks does more than just post hot pics

Old 07-09-2008, 09:59 AM   #39
Isa
In search of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagalute View Post
Not that hairy...but then again I'm a redhead
The redhead representation is noted and appreciated.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:49 AM   #40
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very nice pic.... I like the black and white.... you're a handsome guy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayschucks View Post
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:01 PM   #41
HugKiss
@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX

HugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post

WOW, not only a hairy chest but muscles to go with it.. now you got me, too.. swooon!!!!!! DROOL!

HugKiss
Old 07-09-2008, 12:03 PM   #42
HugKiss
@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX

HugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
My contribution.
Very nice indeed!

HugKiss
Old 07-09-2008, 07:10 PM   #43
BlahMan

BlahMan has said some nice things
Default One More

Hope you enjoy it...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 5.jpg (27.3 KB, 768 views)
BlahMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:47 PM   #44
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG!!! *swoon*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahMan View Post
Hope you enjoy it...
Old 07-10-2008, 03:33 AM   #45
Deemondess

Deemondess can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDeemondess can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile

...........................THUD................... ....................................

hubba hubba

wow those chests look wow

its great to see other ladies love a hairy chest

thanks for posting the pic

how about some soapy hairy chest

lol

Dee
Deemondess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:15 AM   #46
HugKiss
@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX

Quote:
Hope you enjoy it...
MORE, please!!!!!!!????

HugKiss
Old 07-10-2008, 05:59 PM   #47
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in
Default How'd I do, ladies?

Okay...let's hope I do this right.

I'm using an old digital camera from work and this first pic is of me holding the camera and trying to take a photo of my man-fur for you gals. That's why I have the dopey look on my face (my apologies for not smiling) ... I'm trying not to drop the damn thing!

Hey...check out the double chin action on the librarian!

Dennis
Old 07-10-2008, 06:08 PM   #48
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Default Here's a couple more

Yay, it worked!

Okay, these next pics are of me taking a picture of myself in my bedroom mirror. They came out a tad dark but I hope my fuzziness is visible:

Try not to be too shocked by my messy bedroom (LOL!), I'm currently reorganizing my large book collection.

Hope you gals enjoy!

Hugs!

Dennis

PS: Today I discovered that this old camera DOES have a timer but I'm leaving for vacation in a few days. I don't have access to a tripod but I thought I'd try setting the camera on stacks of books (I certainly have enough of them) to see if I can get a shot of me smiling. I don't have time to experiment with it now but I'll share more pics after vacation and if I'm successful in my efforts.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:31 PM   #49
Violet_Beauregard

OMG... now THAT is a HOT hairy chest!!!! Well done Dennis!!!! You did fantastic!! VERY handsome!!!

Quote:
Okay...let's hope I do this right.

I'm using an old digital camera from work and this first pic is of me holding the camera and trying to take a photo of my man-fur for you gals. That's why I have the dopey look on my face (my apologies for not smiling) ... I'm trying not to drop the damn thing!

Hey...check out the double chin action on the librarian!

Dennis
Quote:
Yay, it worked!

Okay, these next pics are of me taking a picture of myself in my bedroom mirror. They came out a tad dark but I hope my fuzziness is visible:

Try not to be too shocked by my messy bedroom (LOL!), I'm currently reorganizing my large book collection.

Hope you gals enjoy!

Hugs!

Dennis

PS: Today I discovered that this old camera DOES have a timer but I'm leaving for vacation in a few days. I don't have access to a tripod but I thought I'd try setting the camera on stacks of books (I certainly have enough of them) to see if I can get a shot of me smiling. I don't have time to experiment with it now but I'll share more pics after vacation and if I'm successful in my efforts.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:02 PM   #50
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dios mio.. Well done....oh yes....well done.

Quote:
Hope you enjoy it...
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote