Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-09-2008, 11:56 AM   #1
xm41

xm41 has said some nice things
Default Long car rides with a BHM

On Fri I will be taking a long car ride in a car with 4 other people. I don't think there will be any FFA's in the group. Come to think of it I think it's going to be all guys. One of them is Gay and he's into chubs.

Suddenly I'm depressed. And kinda scared.

Ron
http://www.myspace.com/xm41
xm41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:29 PM   #2
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

Try scaring him by going Rawr, I'm a bear! Then please to be filling us in on the hilarious hijinks that are sure to ensue!
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:21 PM   #3
stefanie

stefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot pics

Ron, I am not trying to be mean or harsh when I say this. In my opinion, it's kind of disrespectful to gay men (some of whom read and participate in this forum) to assume that just because a gay guy likes guys of your body type (and a lovely body type it is), that you "have to be scared." I can't speak for gay men, but I would imagine a gay man would be interested in someone who would want him back, who would respond to him - not someone who clearly *isn't* interested.

I hope you are able to have a good trip, and have good interactions with your trip mates.
stefanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:38 PM   #4
xm41

It was just a joke. The guy is a friend. I was just being silly.

Ron
Old 07-15-2008, 05:17 PM   #5
xm41

Well, we made it there and back. We had lots of fun and it wasn't too squished because we took a van. Funny thing happened to me at the con. I was talking to a guy in an SG-Atlantis costume and he told me that since I had seen him with his husband earlier that itís kind of obvious that he likes the bigger guys.

He said that if he wasnít married and I wasnít straight he would be all over me. He looked me up and down and said damn you are hot. I told him that itís just my luck that he wasnít a woman.

This is one of those things that I donít quite know how to process. Iím not angry or anything like that. In fact Iím a little flattered. Iím also a bit saddened at the same time.

He was a cool guy and all but I donít go that way and Iím not even remotely interested in looking down that road. He did say that it seems that fat gay guys seem to have an easier time at finding someone. He told me that FFAís are out there and I shouldnít give up.

Itís all just a bit depressing after seeing so many hot women over the weekend and not knowing how to talk to them.

Ron
Old 07-15-2008, 08:26 PM   #6
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ron, you don't 'have to know how to talk to women'. You just have to talk to them! Talk about something you both like - you were at a con, that one was easy.

And I know, it's a lot more scary 'before' than 'after'. You know what? The gals have the same nerves. So do 98% of 'thin guys'.

So next time, just talk.
fat hiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:32 PM   #7
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

How to talk to them? You already have a van! You just roll up, real smooth like, roll down the window, and say "hey little girl, want some candy"

The ladies love that shit. And even if they don't, you still got that roll of duct tape in the back, right?

Bonus points if that van has a rockin' mural on the side featuring vikings and dragons!
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote