Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-10-2008, 10:43 PM   #51
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post

Okay, these next pics are of me taking a picture of myself in my bedroom mirror. They came out a tad dark but I hope my fuzziness is visible:
Fuzziness very visible and very hot. Well worth the wait.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:27 AM   #52
Deemondess

Deemondess can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDeemondess can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

WOW

thanks everyone

Did I tellyou that I adore hairy chests lol

Dee
Deemondess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:32 AM   #53
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Awww, shucks...thanks, ladies!

You all just made my weekend.

Hugs

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:03 PM   #54
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default rev up the thresher

ten characters, coming right up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hairball.jpg (88.7 KB, 553 views)
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:05 PM   #55
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh my Tres......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:36 PM   #56
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oooohhh very nice!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos View Post
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:48 PM   #57
A Bolder Boulder FA
Fallout

A Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticed

Chest and belly.
A Bolder Boulder FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 07:48 PM   #58
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

H - O - T !!!!! VERY sexy, very nice....

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bolder Boulder FA View Post

Chest and belly.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:48 PM   #59
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
rev up the thresher

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bolder Boulder FA View Post

Chest and belly.
I'll echo here.....very nice gentlemen.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:12 AM   #60
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Muy Bien, Tres........Muy bien.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:24 AM   #61
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Muy Bien, Tres........Muy bien.
Gracias, mi vida.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 12:22 PM   #62
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This...is a nice thread. Vurrrrnice.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 12:27 PM   #63
bhm_fla

bhm_fla has said some nice things

Here you are ladies although I'm not extremely hairy lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1503.jpg (79.4 KB, 608 views)
bhm_fla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 02:30 PM   #64
Violet_Beauregard

Ooooh still quite nice! Thanks for sharing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhm_fla View Post
Here you are ladies although I'm not extremely hairy lol
Old 07-16-2008, 04:19 PM   #65
TruckHappy2

TruckHappy2 has said some nice things

Aren't cell phone cameras great, uh, looking at this pic, maybe not.
TruckHappy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 04:29 PM   #66
ayschucks

ayschucks does more than just post hot picsayschucks does more than just post hot picsayschucks does more than just post hot pics
Default Late Mardi Gras

I took these for a friend of mine ages and ages ago but thought I would share them here. Thankfully I am 10-20 pounds lighter and 2 inchs smaller around the waist.

Old 07-16-2008, 05:06 PM   #67
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Gracias, mi vida.
De nada, corazon. Gracias a ti.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:19 PM   #68
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hate to say it, but this thread is WAY better than the gluteus maximus thread.

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 01:40 AM   #69
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekmanifest View Post
Hate to say it, but this thread is WAY better than the gluteus maximus thread.
What if we combine the two and have a 'Post a pic of your hairy gluteus maximus' thread?!
(Forget I just said that! It's late and I'm loopy!)

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 02:18 PM   #70
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Totally unfair!!!!
Here's my contribution...
Damn Daddy, Oh!

Couldn't rep you again (for the millionth time on a kilt/bagpipe pic of you)!

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 03:46 PM   #71
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title
Default hairy chest with a bit of belly

I have a very hair chest.... and a bit on my belly too
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mybelly.JPG (21.9 KB, 550 views)
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 07:30 PM   #72
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

I occasionally get part time work in Hollywood as Huell Howser's stunt double in the California's Gold series of PBS travelog programs.

Well... that's what I told Ris when we first met.
Old 07-19-2008, 08:10 PM   #73
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, except that you are cuter . . . and not gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post

I occasionally get part time work in Hollywood as Huell Howser's stunt double in the California's Gold series of PBS travelog programs.

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 08:10 PM   #74
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risible View Post
Damn Daddy, Oh!

Couldn't rep you again (for the millionth time on a kilt/bagpipe pic of you)!
Awwww shucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post

Uncanny Bio. Uncanny

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 08:48 PM   #75
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Awwww shucks ...
I was going to rep you daddyoh, but I was at a loss of what to say to a half-naked man wearing a kilt.