Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-28-2008, 10:14 AM   #1
nrj1986

nrj1986 can now change their title
Default Maybe a stupid question...

...but I still have to ask it.
Are there any FFAs who prefer "smaller" BHM?
The reasons why I'm asking are quite simple. First of all I'd like to know because I belong to that group of BHM (5'11 & about 240 lbs). Moreover the few FFAs I know all prefer the really really big guys. They basicly think "the bigger the better".
Don't get me wrong...I don't have a problem with FFAs like that (or the guys they like) but I'm kind of curious if there are also women who think "smaller" BHM are hotter than SSBHM...
nrj1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:53 PM   #2
CuriousKitten
Absolutely Adorable

CuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey there. I think that FFAs come in a varying selection. I know one girl who says she´s a FFA but only likes 'chubby guys' which I guess would be similar to you. When I first came out of the FFA closet I thought 260 lbs was massive but of course now with time and more experience, I am one of those FFAs who are starting to think the bigger the better. I suppose it all depends.

But if you are a "small" BHM you also have more of a chance with a non FFA than your larger BHM colleagues so I think that most out of the closet FFAs have already come to terms with liking much bigger guys. But I wouldn't despair. Smaller BHMs are a great way for closet FFAs to test the waters.(that's what I did!!!) All of the benefits and less of the teasing. And then as I said before, I do know at least one girl who says she's a FFA who is into "chubby" guys. So what the hell do I know right?
CuriousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:59 PM   #3
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey, I like all sorts of BHM, but am partial to the "smaller" ones. Smaller meaning the 230-280 lb range on men who are taller than me (5'10 and up). I find them to be the perfect mix of squishy goodness and uh...endurance.

Old 04-28-2008, 02:13 PM   #4
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am fonder of the smaller breed also, at only 5' feet tall and 140s..I love a man 2x my size or at least 100# bigger and find that very very SEXY to this FFA...although I am currently dating a BHM more in the 3x my size range....I love those beginning budding bellies as they start blowing up and shading the zipper .....need I say more
Old 04-28-2008, 03:14 PM   #5
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I also am most attracted to the medium sized BHMs. I just love guys who look like they could play well on the offensive line. (OK, I am addicted to football, yes)
Old 04-30-2008, 03:46 AM   #6
nrj1986

nrj1986 can now change their title

Ok first of all thanks so far for your replies.
I'm glad that there are women who adore guys of about my size. It's cool to neither be too big nor too small.

@CuriousKitten: It might be true that "small" BHM have better chances with non-FFAs but concerning intimacy it's often just so much more awesome with a FFA than with a "normal girl".
But you're right...in a relationship it's not really that important if a person is a FFA or not as long as she respects her partner and accepts his body.
nrj1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 08:09 AM   #7
ntwp
FFA

ntwp can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKitten View Post
Hey there. I think that FFAs come in a varying selection. I know one girl who says she´s a FFA but only likes 'chubby guys' which I guess would be similar to you. When I first came out of the FFA closet I thought 260 lbs was massive but of course now with time and more experience, I am one of those FFAs who are starting to think the bigger the better. I suppose it all depends.

But if you are a "small" BHM you also have more of a chance with a non FFA than your larger BHM colleagues so I think that most out of the closet FFAs have already come to terms with liking much bigger guys. But I wouldn't despair. Smaller BHMs are a great way for closet FFAs to test the waters.(that's what I did!!!) All of the benefits and less of the teasing. And then as I said before, I do know at least one girl who says she's a FFA who is into "chubby" guys. So what the hell do I know right?
You spoke the words right out of my mouth.

To add: Over time I have increasingly longed for bigger and bigger BHM. I remember in high school thinking a 240 lb guy was huge and sexy, but by the end of college I wouldn't have given a guy that small a second look. I ended up with someone around 415, now around 360 lb... and even though my tastes haven't necessarily changed, I am accepting of his weight loss and even the expected loss of even more (he wants to get down to 250.) When he first told me of his plans to lose that much, I was terrified of not being attracted to him. But as he's lost weight I've actually been just as, if not more attracted to him because his confidence level has increased.

So we all have our tastes, some for big and some for small BHM, but a fat guy who is confident and uses his weight to his FFA's advantage comes across as sexy every time.

I also think that the reason why alot of FFA's online oogle over the bigger or SSBHM is because the more fat there is to adore the better it translates over the internet. On a 400 lb guy, we can all definitely see his folds, his chub, even stretch marks, etc. A 250 lb guy, while in person may seem delightfully chubby and big, doesn't come across as very big in a photo on the internet. In my opinion there is no camera that does any fat guy justice. We can't get a sense of how adorable and sexy a BHM is through a photo the way we could in real life, but it's easier when it's a really big guy because there's no hiding that adorable chub! JMHO.
ntwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:45 PM   #8
anybodys

anybodys can now change their title

right here! in fact, i'm glad you brought it up because i sometimes feel like i'm a "bad" ffa for liking guys who are only slightly overweight. (i'm even sometimes attracted to thin guys! aaach!) i can find bigger guys attractive, but my boyfriend is quite small, just a little teensy bit chubby (i don't know how much he weighs, he refuses to weigh himself) and while i might like him to put on a few pounds, i can definitely enjoy his round little belly and soft arms without there being very much of him. :^)
anybodys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:24 PM   #9
Brach311

Brach311 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by anybodys View Post
right here! in fact, i'm glad you brought it up because i sometimes feel like i'm a "bad" ffa for liking guys who are only slightly overweight. :^)
I feel exactly the same way but with girls. I'm not sure if I still qualify as an FA or not.
Brach311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 07:20 AM   #10
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrj1986 View Post
...but I still have to ask it.
Are there any FFAs who prefer "smaller" BHM?
The reasons why I'm asking are quite simple. First of all I'd like to know because I belong to that group of BHM (5'11 & about 240 lbs). Moreover the few FFAs I know all prefer the really really big guys. They basicly think "the bigger the better".
Don't get me wrong...I don't have a problem with FFAs like that (or the guys they like) but I'm kind of curious if there are also women who think "smaller" BHM are hotter than SSBHM...
That sounds like a very nice size to me
chocolate desire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:55 AM   #11
scarcity
Booboo! - and meow.

scarcity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesscarcity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like chubby

...well, my boyfriend as a tiny belly (almost nothing to talk about) and tiny love handles....so I'm good.

So, I like the range from my boyfriend to chubby

...hmm, now I feel like I almost don't have the right to call myself a FFA Nah... I like to watch him eat... and I wonder sometimes if he finds my constant fondling irksome.... so I think it's justifiable if I call myself a FFA.

...I'm babbling
Old 05-03-2008, 02:32 PM   #12
Eroica86

Eroica86 can now change their title

For me, I prefer the 5'10 ish height and 230-300 weight range, I'm barely 100lbs myself.. so the "smaller" BHMs are great..for ... things...
And really, a certain weight like 230 will look different from guy to guy.. I like a distributed look, with a soft belly.. and of course its about the person before the appearance, so... when it comes down to it, the weight doesn't matter that much, although chubby is preferred.
Eroica86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 07:28 PM   #13
Shirtless Guy

Shirtless Guy has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroica86 View Post
For me, I prefer the 5'10 ish height and 230-300 weight range, I'm barely 100lbs myself.. so the "smaller" BHMs are great..for ... things...
And really, a certain weight like 230 will look different from guy to guy.. I like a distributed look, with a soft belly.. and of course its about the person before the appearance, so... when it comes down to it, the weight doesn't matter that much, although chubby is preferred.
Well, I'm 5'10"... a little over 300 lbs and from Minnesota and I give great hugs
Shirtless Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 09:46 PM   #14
Bountiful1966

Bountiful1966 can now change their title
Default Smaller BHM's

I love meat on a guy anywhere from 5'6" and 220 lbs up to 6'6" and 450 lbs, but as long as we respect each other and love each other for who we are, size, weight doesnt matter to me. I love men period lol
Bountiful1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:44 PM   #15
CAGIRL

CAGIRL has said some nice things

First things first...I subscribe to the idea that there's no such thing as a stupid question
It's a great question...sounds like you are a yummy sized guy. I haven't really had experiences with partners much bigger than you (not that I wouldn't be interested). In the short time I've been reading/posting here, I feel more and more comfortable with the idea that all sorts of different sized ppl prefer all sorts of different sized people. I've felt before that most larger men prefer larger ladies...but I've been happy to come across a couple of posts that say that's not always the case. So I suppose there's hope for everyone!
CAGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:47 AM   #16
persimmon
And now, in stereo!

persimmon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespersimmon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When my guy was smaller, a lot of things were easier. He had more stamina, he was less self-conscious, his asthma wasn't as bad; we could do different positions in bed and different activities (hiking, biking) out of bed. While I like riding cowgirl, I miss the variety. I realize that size isn't the only factor in stamina, but it's easier to sprint to the finish when there's less mass to move.

He was on the heavy side of average when I met him, and watching him put on the first 30 pounds or so (which he had been keeping off so he could meet girls ) was one of the hottest things ever. And, still, he's a shade under 300 lbs, so I wouldn't consider him supersize by any stretch. I am a fan of fat guys in all sizes, but particularly husband-size.

p
persimmon is offline   Reply With Quote