Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-23-2008, 04:38 PM   #1
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board
Default BHM/FFA, if you were to tell the world one thing...

BHM/FFA, if you were to tell the world one thing what would it be?

To all the BHM out their that hate themselves because they're NOT thin and fit

To all the FFA that think they're the only one of their kind

What would the message be?

What I'm doing, is I'm making a fat acceptance game, and the last to characters I'm going to make are an SSBHM and an FFA, and I need a message to the world behind them about this community. Particularly this part!

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...t=25143&page=5

For the page, but posting here is okay too!

p.s. i really hope i don't get in trouble for putting this here i just want to get as much info about the fat movement as i can

Last edited by pickleman357; 07-23-2008 at 04:54 PM.
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:50 PM   #2
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickleman357 View Post
BHM/FFA, if you were to tell the world one thing what would it be?

To all the BHM out their that hate themselves because they're thin and fit

To all the FFA that think they're the only one of their kind

What would the message be?

What I'm doing, is I'm making a fat acceptance game, and the last to characters I'm going to make are an SSBHM and an FFA, and I need a message to the world behind them about this community. Particularly this part!

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...t=25143&page=5

For the page, but posting here is okay too!

p.s. i really hope i don't get in trouble for putting this here i just want to get as much info about the fat movement as i can
Maybe i'm missing something but how can BHMs hate themselves for being thin?
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:54 PM   #3
pickleman357

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Thank you for the typo point out, it is now fixed

I'm just looking for input. I don't know enough about BHM/FFAs to go and make a story about them, so I'm just looking anything and everything!
Old 07-23-2008, 04:54 PM   #4
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

I would proclaim loudly to the world that I don't understand the OP's post, and he also needs a spellchecker. Now get on it, world!
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 04:04 PM   #5
pickleman357

Alright, let me try this again.

You get a new game. Its an old school style final fantasy game with a really thick plot.
The bad guys are contorlling a slightly futuristic society based on people's appearences and therefore is killing off anyone who doesn't fit in, like fat people and those who like them.

There is a SSBHM Character and an FFA Character.

If you were to make one or both of those characters, what would they be like?
Old 07-24-2008, 08:03 PM   #6
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am unsure if this is what you're looking for. I don't even think that it's a very good ending to any game, but it's worth putting out there as a suggestion. Maybe it'll influence others' harder-working brain functions than mine to create some more powerful saying(s).

No matter what size* you are, you are attractive. Everyone should have the feeling of being the most beautiful person on the planet.

size*: You can replace "size" with "race, gender, nationality, sexuality, etc..."
Old 07-25-2008, 04:33 AM   #7
pickleman357

That's actualy exactly what I'm going for. I'm just building the characters to play the story to get that message across. I've come up with an FFA from the stories of the wonderful women here, and a really basic design for the SSBHM.

He's going to be around 6'6" tall and weight around 600lbs of meat and muscle. He's a martial artist that has addapted his weight into it and can now smash boulders with his bare hands. He's probably going to be shirtless as clothing that size just doesn't exsist in the game world, and will be tanned from training outside tons.

So what kind of personality would everyone like to see in this character? is he
Shy, confident, introvert, extrovert, confident?
I need input!