Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-27-2008, 07:03 PM   #26
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

That's good then! Was afraid for a second
Old 07-27-2008, 07:06 PM   #27
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Shorter guys work harder on stuff they can do something about---personality, heart, intelligence.

Also, ahem, some of us, um, may surprise you when you, er, check under the hood.

That said, I fully accept some ladies do not find smaller dudes ring their bells. Same as the thin ladies, for whom average cats would fall for, didn't light my stick of dynamite in the boudoir.

Some like my music; some don't. Some like my body, some didn't. Nothing to do with me.
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 07:07 PM   #28
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Shorter guys work harder on stuff they can do something about---personality, heart, intelligence.

Also, ahem, some of us, um, may surprise you when you, er, check under the hood.

That said, I fully accept some ladies do not find smaller dudes ring their bells. Same as the thin ladies, for whom average cats would fall for, didn't light my stick of dynamite in the boudoir.

Some like my music; some don't. Some like my body, some didn't. Nothing to do with me. You got a problem with my length, take it up with my manufacturer.

Also, I'm the tallest one in my family so I never felt I had a thing about not being 6'0, or even 5'10.
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 01:20 PM   #29
kittymahlberg

kittymahlberg does more than just post hot picskittymahlberg does more than just post hot picskittymahlberg does more than just post hot pics

I'm another short FFA (around 5' 2"), so any height is fine with me! I can think of only one guy I know who is shorter than I am. I definitely don't rule out anyone based on height. Tall guys are fun to look up to, literally, and short guys are fun because you feel more equally matched.

Maybe this is just coincidence, but, like JMNYC, I've met more short guys with wacky personalities. A lot of tall guys I know are really sedate, but that's nothing against tall men in general. I'm sure there are plenty of fun tall guys I have yet to meet!
kittymahlberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 10:05 PM   #30
fatso

fatso has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
I personally LOVE short stocky BHMs. Four of the hottest ones I have ever gone out with were 5'8 or 5'9 and ranged in weight from 185 to 250. I love the "soccer player" build.

sooo sexy.
Hello, a lurker for a while anyway decided to finally chime in(I'll introduce myself elsewhere). Being a tad bit shy of 5' 9" but being a soccer player and having the build I must admit, what we lack in bulk we make up for either in size elsewhere or in skill . Still all peope have their preferences.
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:39 PM   #31
persimmon
And now, in stereo!

persimmon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespersimmon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Given a guy who's attractive and compatible, different heights have different advantages.

My height: optimal smooching.

Taller: optimal grabbing of his lovehandles; optimal necksmooches-from-behind for me.

A bit shorter: optimal for feeling me up in hips-to-waist region. Also optimal for shoving facefirst into my chest, which is my power move *cough*.

At 5'6" (167 cm, I think) I'm pretty average for Americans overall, slightly on the tall side for US women. With a preferred partner-height range of 5'5" or taller, that's...a lot of fat guys who could have fit the bill. My own is six inches taller than me, which when hugging means I have to hunch over to snuggle into his chest.

p
persimmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:08 PM   #32
california_august

california_august has said some nice things

I like being tall (I'm 6'3") but I always wondered how much things would change if I was a bit shorter.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:08 AM   #33
AZ_Wolf
Lupus Maximus

AZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by california_august View Post
I like being tall (I'm 6'3") but I always wondered how much things would change if I was a bit shorter.
If you were otherwise the same inside and out except for height:

At 5'9" you'd see a slight decrease in dates and attention/flirtatious behavior from what you've experienced in life and drop in interest from online dating sites, if you used them.

At 5'6" you'd see a marked decrease in all of the above, but still garner some, but more in person than online.

At 5'3" (what I am) you'd have a better shot buying a Powerball ticket. And finding other hobbies, like monasticism.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:51 AM   #34
california_august

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Wolf View Post
If you were otherwise the same inside and out except for height:

At 5'9" you'd see a slight decrease in dates and attention/flirtatious behavior from what you've experienced in life and drop in interest from online dating sites, if you used them.

At 5'6" you'd see a marked decrease in all of the above, but still garner some, but more in person than online.

At 5'3" (what I am) you'd have a better shot buying a Powerball ticket. And finding other hobbies, like monasticism.
Hang in there man! You'll find someone soon enough.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:57 PM   #35
AZ_Wolf
Lupus Maximus

AZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot pics

That post wasn't to fish for sympathy or encouragement -- I'm too old and world-aware for that to work, anyway (just read the posts in this thread!), but did use a tiny bit of hyperbole for satirical effect.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:48 AM   #36
mariac1966
Puppy Love

mariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging in

Since I am 4' 11 1/2" , the majority of men are taller than me. I have no preference for a man's height.... I would just be happy to be with someone who treats me with respect and loves me for who I am.

The priceless gift of life is love,
For with the help of God above
Love can change the human race
And make this world a better placeó
For love dissolves all hate and fear
And makes our vision bright and clear
So we can see and rise above
Our pettiness on wings of love.
~ Helen Steiner Rice ~
mariac1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 09:58 PM   #37
california_august

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Wolf View Post
That post wasn't to fish for sympathy or encouragement -- I'm too old and world-aware for that to work, anyway (just read the posts in this thread!), but did use a tiny bit of hyperbole for satirical effect.
Ah, that's my bad then. Hard to tell sometimes reading something on the internet.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:00 PM   #38
homersimpson

homersimpson has said some nice things

<---is 6'5 just letting ya all know lol
homersimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:15 PM   #39
mariac1966
Puppy Love

mariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging in

sooooo you are 6'5 inches short !! Good height to go with someone who is under five foot

~ Helen Steiner Rice ~
Old 08-03-2008, 05:58 PM   #40
Ninja_Panda

Ninja_Panda can now change their title

I am about 5'7" and 325 lbs. not tall but when you figure I'm a Russian, Polish, Mexican, it all makes sense. Being short doesn't make it easy but you just need to know how to present yourself. Bottom line, dress for who you want to attract.

"The true Zen of flavour is not found in a coliseum but in a small kitchen, with friends." -Bender
Ninja_Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:24 AM   #41
Dibaby35
Chicken n' Dumplings

Dibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think I'm just jealous of the short women.....><
Dibaby35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:00 PM   #42
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

<~~ 5' 10" man im short
Lil BigginZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 03:18 PM   #43
mariac1966
Puppy Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
<~~ 5' 10" man im short
Short compared to who?

~ Helen Steiner Rice ~
Old 08-04-2008, 07:31 PM   #44
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariac1966 View Post
Short compared to who?
my wife who is 6' lol
Lil BigginZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 05:35 AM   #45
kronoman

kronoman can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornfreeFA View Post
Now I know most women do prefer taller men... whether they are an FFA or not.

I'm just a hair under 5ft 8in and 235 lbs. I am actually average height for a male (I believe.)

Is height an important factor to FFAs?
for me is a big issue, a curse... I like big girls (I'm male) but I'm a small guy (well, average for my country, our diet is very natural, almost vegan so we dont get so big as americans, we don't have processed foods).

I'm about 54 kg (120 pounds) and 164 cm (5 feet 5 inches I guess).

I did dated a USA girl in 2004, she was here in a exchange program with college, but she was like the hulk next to me, about 300 pounds I guess (I loved it, she did not feel too much good when going out in public, we got lots of stares, specially because she was bigger than bouncers here @ clubs :P)
Anyways, she is the most beautiful girl I ever dated (and I dated a lot )... sadly she returned to USA in early 2005, to never be seen again.

Anyways, I would love that we had more BBWs here... sadly biggest girls are 80 kg at most here (+160 pounds)...
kronoman is offline   Reply With Quote