Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-03-2008, 04:27 AM   #1
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default making love and the fat pad on the male

I have never seen this topic before but I thought I would try to approach it differently. I talked about it at another website for men so I would try to get input from the ladies and men here. So bear with me.

Guys, do you find the fat pad around your private parts to be hindrance when making love to the gal in your life? do you find that the larger you get the harder it is to be on top?

The input I received from the other site is that the mattress tends to buckle under one who is well over 300lbs and with the fatpad it is harder to reach that
special part of the womans anatomy you all like...

Like to know how men and women approach this problem...

p.s. I have kept the wording to a min moderators and I hope I did a good job
Old 08-03-2008, 08:17 AM   #2
persimmon
And now, in stereo!

persimmon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespersimmon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think it's hot. I like the way it looks and feels, to the touch. Logistics demand that I ride cowgirl--which is fine with me, it's my favourite position at any rate--and that means that extra fat pad rubs me just the right way.

Missionary is a subpar option for other reasons in our case. The mons is hot.

p
persimmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:18 AM   #3
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default well further thought

on some men it seems like mr winky disappears into all the fat and no matter how you try mr winky does not have enough length to do much for getting to the right spot male or female it would appear.....

and I am sorry but I do not recall reading about this subject so I decided to add it and I want to thank you for allowing me to post it.

Now if only the men would say something about it.....
Old 08-03-2008, 02:50 PM   #4
mischel
SSBHM

mischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Weellllllllllll.... yeeaahhh.....
I love my underbelly and i'm proud of it. Mine is very very huge, and i have "only" 470 lbs on my scale.
But of course: He, the fat pad (never heart of that name before), is a bit annoying when going to the toilett. I've to stuff all that jelly under the toilet lid *hehe*.
Lol, but thats not the biggest problem at all. Which non-FFA would not laugh at me when i'm in bed with her because of my winky?! So i'm shy about talking to girls.
And of course i hate all the urinals in discos and bars. Thanksfully we got a law in germany that all bars and discos have to install toilets with doors beside the urinals .
Furthermore it's so damn difficult to shave or cut the intimate hair down there.
Everytime i cut into my flesh... but i like it brazilian. It's a more fatty and jelly like feeling then.
Shall i write more? :>

By the way: What means subpar and mons? I only find subpart in my dictionary .
Quote:
Missionary is a subpar option for other reasons in our case. The mons is hot.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:59 PM   #5
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my wife likes to pull on mine which usually ends up ina wrestling match which usually ends up into... lol

sometimes i hate it and sometimes i like it.
Lil BigginZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:30 PM   #6
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It's only really a problem for me when it's flaccid. Sometimes it's hard to aim when I pee. Also, I feel you on that "stuffing it under the lid" thing.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:22 PM   #7
persimmon
And now, in stereo!

persimmon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespersimmon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischel View Post

By the way: What means subpar and mons? I only find subpart in my dictionary .
Sub-par; below standard. The mons (mons pubis or mons veneris) is the raised/padded area above the pubic bone. The term is usually used in reference to female anatomy.

I groom my man down below (which I think is hot) because he can't see there (which I also think is hot). With the heat lately he thinks he chafes less when he's smooth. You need a nice girl to help you out, mischel.
persimmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:53 PM   #8
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

Okay, explain to me this whole stuffing things under toilet lids? Cause ... I'm not sure what you're doing. Why would you need to stuff anything under a toilet lid? I'm drawing a blank here.

edit - it sounds unecessary, and possibly painful, and just weird.
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:53 PM   #9
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Full name is "mons pubis." It's latin. The literal translation is "pubic mound."
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 07:26 PM   #10
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeitmatters View Post
on some men it seems like mr winky disappears into all the fat and no matter how you try mr winky does not have enough length to do much for getting to the right spot male or female it would appear.....
That has generally been my experience with larger men......the man I am currently seeing is well over 400#s..and we are slowly learning what works...but due to my having both hips replaced....it's generally only a modified missionary with my ankles up around his nipples/shoulders (he is 6'5 to me 5' even) for him to get in his deepest........unfortunately my favorite is doggie and that is simply not happening with the hole I would prefer him hitting
Old 08-03-2008, 08:59 PM   #11
benzdiesel

benzdiesel can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiminOR View Post
Okay, explain to me this whole stuffing things under toilet lids? Cause ... I'm not sure what you're doing. Why would you need to stuff anything under a toilet lid? I'm drawing a blank here.

edit - it sounds unecessary, and possibly painful, and just weird.
The person that invented the circular seat for the restroom throne needs to be punished severly for their cruelty (I'm talking about the little round ones, as opposed to the elongated ones)... it works fine for ladies, I imagine. But some gentlemen, including those who aren't anything anywhere except average-sized, find it difficult to... keep everything above the bowl, from a seated position. It's quite a problematic hygeine issue; body parts coming into contact with the front edge of the bowl where who knows how many others have been previously since the last cleaning... In the US I believe that it's now illegal for those smaller (non-elongated) seats to be used in public restrooms, but older facilities may not have been updated.

Those of us who carry extra weight find it even more difficult than those who don't to evade this issue.
benzdiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:58 PM   #12
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

So, it's not the toilet lid, but the seat that they were talking about? Okay, I guess that clears it up a little. And I'm quite larger than average (I'M HUGE!), I've never had a problem keeping everything above the bowl when seated. Guess I must just sit differently or something, never had that problem.
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:14 PM   #13
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like to call it "The Landing Pad" although mines not that big (the chub pad just to make that clear lol)
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #14
AZ_Wolf
Lupus Maximus

AZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot pics

One friend of mine calls it 'amortizator lyubvi' which translates as "shock absorber of love." Her boyfriend is a lucky man.
Old 08-04-2008, 01:47 PM   #15
ntwp
FFA

ntwp can now change their title

My BHM is about 5'11" 365 lbs and has the fat pad going on. His is about average for his weight-- meaning it definitely exists but it's not too much of a hindrance. As other have said, being with a BHM often means having to manipulate and experiment with positions until you find the one that fits your bodies together. I agree that in certain positions and especially during foreplay the fat pad enhances my pleasure. I know my BHM doesn't really care for his on an aesthetic level (although I do), but I show it enough positive attention to boost his confidence. He doesn't complain about it ever really getting in the way of hygeine, although he does have to try harder than a thinner guy to shave that area (which I do appreciate!)
ntwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 09:14 AM   #16
hot'n fluffy
I was called a DILF!!

hot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshot'n fluffy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default fat pad

I have never considered mine to be a hindrance, actually it helps the feeling for the female as far as I know, because she is getting the internal stimulation, and the rubbing on the outside as well.

As far as my weenis dissapering into it, only when I'm very cold...

I hate to sound conceited but I have a proper size weenis and I'm able to see it by just pushing my belly back a little.

My dos pesos.

For every animal you don't eat, I will eat 3!!
hot'n fluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 09:44 AM   #17
stefanie

stefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot pics

Best lovemaking enhancement EVER, from start (foreplay) to finish.
stefanie is offline   Reply With Quote