Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-13-2008, 03:04 PM   #1
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics
Red face Code Name

I was curious if anyone else out there gave a codename/nickname to BHMs.
I like to call chubbier guys pudding. For example if i'm talking to my best friend about a guy I would say, "he's a really cute pudding." Or if were just talking about a guy I'd say, "Oh yes, he's definately a pudding boy."
So what is your "codeword/nickname/fun name" that you love to use?
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:45 PM   #2
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default No.

I just call them fatties.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 06:24 PM   #3
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

So what would a puddin' pop be then? And would that make you Bill Cosby? and where does Weird Harold fit into all this?
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 06:42 PM   #4
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Mary calls it Sexy :P
Old 07-13-2008, 07:24 PM   #5
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

LOL I never thought of it as a code name but I sometime refer to a cute guy I wouldn't mind having a snuggle with as "Cuddle-worthy".

Last edited by NancyGirl74; 07-13-2008 at 07:26 PM. Reason: forgot a word
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 09:20 PM   #6
Bountiful1966

Bountiful1966 can now change their title

I call them snuggy bears because you just wanna squeeze them
Bountiful1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:46 PM   #7
kittymahlberg

kittymahlberg does more than just post hot picskittymahlberg does more than just post hot picskittymahlberg does more than just post hot pics

I probably have one of the weirdest code words around here. My sister and I both refer to fat as "fancy". We were inspired by a Mr. Rogers song:

"Everybody's fancy
Everybody's fine
Your body's fancy
And so is mine

Some are fancy on the outside
Some are fancy on the inside

Everybody's fancy, etc."

Somehow, "fancy" morphed into "fat," as in,

"That's some lovely fancy" and "He's one of the fancy people." I can't remember how it started, but there you go. We don't yet have a code word for guys who are fat. We just generally compare them to teddy bears.
kittymahlberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:13 AM   #8
iheartsquishys

iheartsquishys can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiheartsquishys can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm kinda infamous/obnoxious for this.
Even my friends now refer to big guys as squishies.
If they are a boyfriend they are refered to as my pudgikins, not boyfriend. After a break up they become one of my ex-pudgikins.
There are a lot of other words I use not as nicknames for big guys but in reference to my preference for big guys.
When I'm out with my hunting buddies I joke that when they're going to hit on a girl they're getting their club out. So if I'm planning on going to hit on a guy I let one of my friends know I'm "getting out my harpoon". (I'm kind of a marine bio nerd)
Any kind of sex is refered to as getting some squish or I'll ask my pudgikins if we can have some squishy time.
When I was in college I'd ask my pudgikins at the time if he would waddle me back to my dorm room rather than walk me back.
I have a much more extensive BHM vocabulary than this but they've become so much a part of my regular language I remember them. I'll add more as I think of them.

Last edited by iheartsquishys; 07-24-2008 at 09:24 AM. Reason: grammer
iheartsquishys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:16 AM   #9
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

Wow, how do they react to that? If some chick asked me to waddle her back to her room I'd tell her to fuck off, same thing with that harpoon business. Seriously, do they ever get insulted?
Old 07-24-2008, 09:51 AM   #10
iheartsquishys

iheartsquishys can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiheartsquishys can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I thought about starting that post with the "sorry if my humor offends anyone etc" disclaimer but it seemed unreasonable. We joke around a lot on the boards and the guys here seem to generally have a great sense of humor. I guess I'm thinking of when BHM's are frequently refered to as fatties. In the real world if you refered to a guy as a fattie he'd be pretty pissed but here it seems okay. The line where comments like that are funny or offensive is a little more blurred here so I thought I could post my humor without being offensive. I've never been very good at picking up on social subtleties like that. I am truly sorry if it does offend anyone, it is not the way I intend it.

Humor has always been a big part of my life and frequently I forget that people don't take things the same way I do. For example I make a reference to my buddies clubbing a woman and dragging them back to a cave. As a woman I'm probably supposed to be offended by that but I know its a joke. I know my buddy is going to walk past the girl 4 times before getting up the nerve to say hi and then turn bright red and stumble his way through a conversation. They know I'm going to be even more shy and awkward when I try to approach "the whale." We're poking fun at our own complete lack of confidence at approaching an attractive person, not the person.

As far as the waddle comment. The guy knew the only thing he had to do to get me all flustered was walk across the room. It is one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. He did not strut. He did not swagger. He waddled and it was hot.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:09 AM   #11
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartsquishys View Post
I thought about starting that post with the "sorry if my humor offends anyone etc" disclaimer but it seemed unreasonable. We joke around a lot on the boards and the guys here seem to generally have a great sense of humor. I guess I'm thinking of when BHM's are frequently refered to as fatties. In the real world if you refered to a guy as a fattie he'd be pretty pissed but here it seems okay. The line where comments like that are funny or offensive is a little more blurred here so I thought I could post my humor without being offensive. I've never been very good at picking up on social subtleties like that. I am truly sorry if it does offend anyone, it is not the way I intend it.

Humor has always been a big part of my life and frequently I forget that people don't take things the same way I do. For example I make a reference to my buddies clubbing a woman and dragging them back to a cave. As a woman I'm probably supposed to be offended by that but I know its a joke. I know my buddy is going to walk past the girl 4 times before getting up the nerve to say hi and then turn bright red and stumble his way through a conversation. They know I'm going to be even more shy and awkward when I try to approach "the whale." We're poking fun at our own complete lack of confidence at approaching an attractive person, not the person.

As far as the waddle comment. The guy knew the only thing he had to do to get me all flustered was walk across the room. It is one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. He did not strut. He did not swagger. He waddled and it was hot.
I can understand where Jim is coming from, and in a normal situation, I would probably be upset by it. But, I can tell that the way you would be using those terms, they would be terms of endearment and it would not offend me. I would think that it would be cute and playful.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:30 PM   #12
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

I wasn't taking it in board context, I was taking it in the context of real world "oh hey, she seems kind of into me" doo doo doo doo doo... "what's that? Did she just tell me to waddle? WTF? How many four letter words can I possibly string together in the next 10 seconds"?
Old 07-24-2008, 03:53 PM   #13
iheartsquishys

In real life, as I've explained there is a more to the story than I put in the original post.
And to answer your question, yes sometimes people get offended by my humor. Not just in regards to squishy guys but in general people either find me hilarious or offense. I gave up long ago trying not to offend anyone at all times. I just don't have that filter and I've wasted a lot of time/energy trying to fake one so now I'm just me and either people accept me or don't.
For example this is how the harpoon joke came about. I was at the beach one day and there was a very big guy there. He was incredibly hot and I was very grateful that he was walking around w/o his shirt on. Some horrid cows were making fun of him and being incredibly obvious about calling him a whale. (they weren't very cleaver either). I let him know (in a voice loud enough for them to hear) that if I had my harpoon I'd harpoon him right then and drag him back to my place and have my way with him. He thought it was hilarious and the fact that he could laugh off the other girls made him that much more attractive. These are the people who get my humor and I get along with. Other people are too much work for me to try to be around.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:53 AM   #14
BHMluver

BHMluver can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by IszyStone View Post
I was curious if anyone else out there gave a codename/nickname to BHMs.
I like to call chubbier guys pudding. For example if i'm talking to my best friend about a guy I would say, "he's a really cute pudding." Or if were just talking about a guy I'd say, "Oh yes, he's definately a pudding boy."
So what is your "codeword/nickname/fun name" that you love to use?

I guess I'm pretty direct and just say, "I like my men large and in charge."
Old 07-26-2008, 01:51 AM   #15
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

I usually just call 'em "yummy..."
Old 08-08-2008, 06:32 PM   #16
iheartsquishys

Default I thought of a few more...

When a squishy's shirt rides up and you can see that bit of belly that hangs over his pants I call it the pantover peak

When his shirt gets tucked between his back fat and his love handles that is "showing his grips"

That extremely soft squishy part of their inner thighs are called gropies
This also sometimes applies to the underside of his arms

Feeding him is fondling squishy style

Belly rubs are tummy dates

My friends are fully versed in the squishy language and new squishys catch on quickly
Old 08-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #17
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

I have the same sense of humor... I think it's because it takes a lot to offend me.

But on a similar note: When I call Chris my "fat man" it is a term of endearment, and he loves it when I call him that. But when other people hear me say it... they usually respond with, "That's not a very nice thing to call your boyfriend". Because people suck and assume that fat is a negative thing.

And as for waddling... it is the sexiest thing ever.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:29 PM   #18
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My reaction was the same as JiminOr; I would never in a million years keep the whale joke going with a harpoon joke. It would never occur to me that a fat guy I don't know would enjoy a "harpoon the whale" joke, even if crouched in sexual innuendo. I love an irreverent sense of humor, don't get me wrong, but I think irreverence is smarter than a fat joke.

Now if he *wanted* me to call him Tubby, then great, teasing can be sexy. But share cutsie fat guy names with my friends? No.Fucking.Way.

To answer the original question, I tend to just call BHM by their given names. And if I don't know their name, then, like Undine so eloquently put it, "Yummy" works quite well.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:04 PM   #19
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I'm kinda infamous/obnoxious for this.
Even my friends now refer to big guys as squishies.
If they are a boyfriend they are refered to as my pudgikins, not boyfriend. After a break up they become one of my ex-pudgikins.
There are a lot of other words I use not as nicknames for big guys but in reference to my preference for big guys.
When I'm out with my hunting buddies I joke that when they're going to hit on a girl they're getting their club out. So if I'm planning on going to hit on a guy I let one of my friends know I'm "getting out my harpoon". (I'm kind of a marine bio nerd)
Any kind of sex is refered to as getting some squish or I'll ask my pudgikins if we can have some squishy time.
When I was in college I'd ask my pudgikins at the time if he would waddle me back to my dorm room rather than walk me back.
I have a much more extensive BHM vocabulary than this but they've become so much a part of my regular language I remember them. I'll add more as I think of them.
You are not ashamed of who and what you are, and you share it with your friends. It is this kind of love of the lifestyle that we need to show the rest of the world.