Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-09-2008, 01:26 PM   #26
crosseyedhamster

crosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescrosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When I was abouta year old, I was babysat by this lady (I think she was in her 20's back then) who would probably qualify as an ssbbw. That went on for a few years, then I didn't see her again until she was working at my day care and I think that was when it really hit me, and after that I've come to accept that I like big girls as well (yeah, i'm bi-sizual).
crosseyedhamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:57 PM   #27
morepushing13

morepushing13 can now change their title

About college when my girlfriend started gaining weight and I began to like it. I also started noticing girls getting bigger and just the bigger girls on my campus anyway. I still am noticing new things everyday about myself.
morepushing13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:32 PM   #28
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I realized I liked big girls... DUH!!! lol
Old 08-10-2008, 08:01 PM   #29
Oaksearcher

Oaksearcher has said some nice things

Well, I suppose I first realized I was a FA in high school after finding the dimensions website while attempting to find out geometric dimensions. However, I did not fully embrace until college and so on.
Oaksearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 09:06 PM   #30
washburn
Taking back the moustache

washburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 club

National Lampoons European Vacation, when Audry has the daydream about seating too much and becomes fat. I was three and have been an FA ever since. yes, weird I know. I Figure the moment I was watching that movie, at that scene in particular, my brain was developing what I would be attracted to later on in life. so I've been an FA 22 yrs now
washburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 09:16 PM   #31
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

When I learned there was a term to describe how I felt.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 09:44 PM   #32
Bast

Bast has said some nice things

I starved myself to maintain a size 12 since I was 14, I even remember a short period when I was down to a size 9. But I was completely miserable. I love to eat and I adore cooking and now that I have had time to sit back and just be me, I'm a happy 18 or I might be closer to a 20 now. lol

I think I realized that i was comfortable about being a BBW was when I joined the SCA and someone described me as Rubineque. I like that word. Finding Demensions was a fluke, but I'm glad I found somewhere , where everyone isn't either on a diet, talking about diets, or moaning about counting calories and working out 5 days a week at the gym.
Bast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:40 AM   #33
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It might not be surface area, it could be gravity.
I'm attracted to large heavenly bodies.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:45 PM   #34
maddie minx

maddie minx has said some nice things

I just found out recently that i was gonna be a bbw i use to really hate my body but i made a myspace profile and slowly put pictures of my belly and boobs and butt and got great responses and now i love every inch and pound i get a lot of complements and why should i have to change for anyone if it's not gonna make me happy as well so now i sit on my ass on the computer and eat cookies and cake and my boyfriend loves my belly he thinks it's so sexy and he like to rub it after i eat a lot and lets face it what women after eating a huge meal doesn't want her belly rubbed I am currently at 208

if you would like to friend request me on myspace my url is myspace.com/bbwmaddieminx_pinup
<3
maddie minx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 03:35 PM   #35
bunzarella

bunzarella can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbunzarella can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I never was ashamed of being fat. I realized I was happy with who I was mid high school when I started making worthwhile friends (we moved a lot so I didn't make a lot of friends on purpose). But I have always been content with being fat. I really never was made fun of or made to feel like I was wrong in any way. I guess I was lucky.
bunzarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 03:44 PM   #36
Poncedeleon

Poncedeleon has super-sized repPoncedeleon has super-sized repPoncedeleon has super-sized repPoncedeleon has super-sized rep

I think that I was interested in fat women even before I hit puberty. One of my friends attributes my liking big girls to having fat babysitters when I was a little kid. I'm not so sure, but it's an interesting theory.
Poncedeleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 08:17 PM   #37
alison.victoria

alison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well, I've ALWAYS been big. :P Just recently have I started to accept myself and think that I'm beautiful at all. But beautiful is an objective term, I believe. Sure, everyone's beautiful in their own way, but I think that the term big BEAUTIFUL woman should come from someone else. But I'm weird. :P

I've always liked chunkier guys. I'm not really attracted to REALLY big guys, but I'd feel as if I was going to break someone if they were really small. LOL. I like a little bit of meat on my guys.
alison.victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 10:31 PM   #38
sprint45_45

sprint45_45 can now change their title

Pretty much in high school, when i realized what my friends called "hot" girls were not very hot. I always thought they were way to skinny. But i really didn't realize i was an FA untill i came to this website, because i didn't know there was a thing to describe me.

Lets go BILLS
sprint45_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:54 PM   #39
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

As a youngster I could die for chubby really bigbreasted girls. Nowadays, the size of boobs means nothing to me, I am attracted to supersized women no matter the shape, yeah. But after puberty I realised my friends admired slim girls. I couldn't understand why they are attracted to such skinnie chicks, no hips no boobs. Once I guess I was 16 I was introduced by a girl to their friends as someone who had had a fat girlfriend. And I loved that introduction.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:59 PM   #40
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I discovered I was a FA...

At a bar in Kodiak Alaska when I was about 7 years old... seriously.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 06:57 AM   #41
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
At a bar in Kodiak Alaska when I was about 7 years old... seriously.
You know this requires a story.................right?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 11:39 AM   #42
jimmybobbob

jimmybobbob has said some nice things

I've known that I liked bigger women since, like...always. I didn't know that this was an interest that was shared by others until I got the internet when I was about...16 or so? I don't recall when I realized that a lot of people would find this weird, which probably means it was quite some time ago.

But yeah...I can remember even in elementary school, I paid way more attention to my large, female teachers then the other ones. I even recall wondering what my (rather slim) gym teacher would've looked like if she gained some weight.
jimmybobbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 08:24 AM   #43
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When I was 6 years old I had a crush on this big girl in my class, she was like the only girl my height . I haven't been in the closet about being an FA. I just have always been one
Old 08-20-2008, 09:45 PM   #44
fiore

fiore can now change their title

I've always been big (16/18) and always thought I was beautiful, and never really thought much about it either way.

Until this past year - I've gained a whole mess of weight in the past year and sort of lost my confidence and I don't like the way I look - and this is how I've ended up on this site!

I've got to tell you, it makes me feel great browsing this site. It's great to know that so many people (men especially) like women that look like me.

Especially since last week a customer at my store called me fat - I got so upset! that was a real low point.

So cheers to all you BBWs and FAs! This site has really given me a boost, and thanks so much for that.

By the way, this is my first post,
and by the way again, I used to go to the Willowbrook Mall all the time - I had know idea all this bbw action was going on down there!
fiore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 05:56 AM   #45
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiore View Post
I've always been big (16/18) and always thought I was beautiful, and never really thought much about it either way.

Until this past year - I've gained a whole mess of weight in the past year and sort of lost my confidence and I don't like the way I look - and this is how I've ended up on this site!

I've got to tell you, it makes me feel great browsing this site. It's great to know that so many people (men especially) like women that look like me.

Especially since last week a customer at my store called me fat - I got so upset! that was a real low point.

So cheers to all you BBWs and FAs! This site has really given me a boost, and thanks so much for that.

By the way, this is my first post,
and by the way again, I used to go to the Willowbrook Mall all the time - I had know idea all this bbw action was going on down there!
Welcome to Dimensions, Fiore! I'm glad you've already found the site to be a help I hope we'll hear lots more from you, the more people take part, the stronger the site gets!
Old 08-22-2008, 09:42 AM   #46
JoeFA
Aspiring young genius....

JoeFA can now change their title

Ever since i was a teenager and was getting interested in girls all of a sudden, the bigger ones just seemed more attractive, though i was too afraid to tell them.

But now i'm on this site, for sure it's enhanced my love of big women, definitely.
So glad i found you guys !
JoeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 09:49 AM   #47
CTHye

CTHye has said some nice things

I've been attracted to BBW's ever since puberty.
I never really dated any, though, until I met my former wife.
She was curvy when we married but gained about 75 lbs. over time.
I found I was even more physically attracted to her as she got larger.
Now, I consciously seek to date BBW's almost exclusively.
CTHye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:26 PM   #48
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFA View Post
Ever since i was a teenager and was getting interested in girls all of a sudden, the bigger ones just seemed more attractive, though i was too afraid to tell them.

But now i'm on this site, for sure it's enhanced my love of big women, definitely.
So glad i found you guys !
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTHye View Post
I've been attracted to BBW's ever since puberty.
I never really dated any, though, until I met my former wife.
She was curvy when we married but gained about 75 lbs. over time.
I found I was even more physically attracted to her as she got larger.
Now, I consciously seek to date BBW's almost exclusively.
Welcome, you two! I look forward to your posts.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:29 AM   #49
ZyggyKrykkyt

ZyggyKrykkyt has said some nice things
Cool

February 14, 1978 in Portland, TX
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOVE FREE OR DIE!
:eat2:~Zyggy Krykkyt~:eat2:
Pantera, Texas

Last edited by ZyggyKrykkyt; 08-28-2008 at 03:42 AM. Reason: forgot pivotal element in timeline - thanks 4 askin'
ZyggyKrykkyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:46 AM   #50
ZyggyKrykkyt

ZyggyKrykkyt has said some nice things

In second grade, on Valentine's Day, my mom got me those lame store-bought heart cards for me to give to like all the students (even the dudes, which was embarassing), and had me make one "very special" hand-made card for my special girl, Sarah. When I got to school, this very large girl came up to me to bum change for milk. I said, "hold on, missy" and fished in my Battlestar Galactica bag for the "special" card and gave it to her right there. Tears welled up in her eyes and she gave me an incredibly passionate hug. I was filled with child-like joy feeling her against me.
Of course the other students and my friends were against it, saying stuff like "she has a whole fat family and will always be fat", so I succumbed to the ideals and left her wondering what happened.
At 9 we moved overseas, and the preference for the zaftig was more accepted, but still viewed as weird, and the pseudonym "chubbychaser" stuck for awhile, until high school back in Texas, where I was dating waifs and beanpoles again, and always trying to pawn off my lunches to them without success, until this one girl I was tutoring with math seemed to be a bit hungrier and eager. She would come to my house, and I kept candy around and made pancakes, etc. She went from 122 to 140, and became my "secret girl" (I was a headbanger/nerd and did not play sport). At this point I was convinced I not only preferred more size, but thoroughly enjoyed watching them get there.
The piece de resistance was in college, when I hooked up with a girl at a Metallica show. We went out for three weeks, and she was always asking for fast food or fried pies everywhere we went, and had already went from 127 to 145. That Valentine's Day I took her camping at this hunting cabin I have, where I made her a multi-course meal and a truckload of dessert. She asked if she could eat it all and leave nothing for me. I said it was impossible. As she got going, she asked to be fed. A real feedee! She got up around 200 by the end of the year, then moved away. So from V-Days 1979 to 1992, my FA cycle was complete, and I'm happier for it. Love Free Or Die!!!

Last edited by ZyggyKrykkyt; 08-28-2008 at 04:13 AM. Reason: revizd
ZyggyKrykkyt is offline   Reply With Quote