Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-17-2008, 08:42 AM   #126
ThikJerseyChik
Sweet & Salty ;)

ThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I eat my fries with Mayo

If I eat a sandwich with cheese on it, the mayo cannot be on the cheese side (I know, I'm a freak too)

I eat the tails on Fried Shrimp. CRRRRUUUUUUNNNNNNCH!

And...I have to SMELL all of my food before I eat it!

No one ever died from sleeping in an unmade bed :cool:

Well behaved women rarely make history
;)

If you keep doing what you've always done,
you'll keep getting what you've always gotten!
:bow:
ThikJerseyChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 10:26 AM   #127
alison.victoria

alison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThikJerseyChik View Post
And...I have to SMELL all of my food before I eat it!
I have a friend who does this! She has to smell EVERY bite before she puts it in her mouth. It takes her a while to eat. Haha.
alison.victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 11:50 AM   #128
ThikJerseyChik
Sweet & Salty ;)

ThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by alison.victoria View Post
I have a friend who does this! She has to smell EVERY bite before she puts it in her mouth. It takes her a while to eat. Haha.
Well I don't smell every bite...but I will smell it before I take the first bite!

I also take apart my Oreos and eat the cookie before the part with the creme.

No one ever died from sleeping in an unmade bed :cool:

Well behaved women rarely make history
;)

If you keep doing what you've always done,
you'll keep getting what you've always gotten!
:bow:
ThikJerseyChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:27 PM   #129
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Ah, see, now I didn't interpret that as emotional eating. I saw it more like getting popcorn before the movie!
Haha, maybe! That's a way to think of it.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 03:19 PM   #130
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Oh geez... I love tartar sauce with my fries. LOL. Most people think it's so sick, but I think it's delicious.
yumm... tartar sauce with fries is goooood...
Old 08-17-2008, 03:22 PM   #131
alison.victoria

alison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalison.victoria can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedChica View Post
yumm... tartar sauce with fries is goooood...
Woohoo, I'm not the only one who thinks so! LOL. My all-time favorite tartar sauce is a toss up between Big Boys and McDonald's, though...
Old 08-17-2008, 03:28 PM   #132
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Woohoo, I'm not the only one who thinks so! LOL. My all-time favorite tartar sauce is a toss up between Big Boys and McDonald's, though...
Big Boys?? Never heard of it? McDonald's is good... but Long John Silvers is even better.. with their crunchy fries.... lots and lots of tartar sauce.. damn now i'm hungry again lol
Old 08-17-2008, 03:36 PM   #133
alison.victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedChica View Post
Big Boys?? Never heard of it? McDonald's is good... but Long John Silvers is even better.. with their crunchy fries.... lots and lots of tartar sauce.. damn now i'm hungry again lol
Ahh, it must be a midwestern thing. For some reason I don't care for Long John Silvers. I like fried fish, obviously, but for some reason don't like theirs. Strange.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:03 PM   #134
washburn
Taking back the moustache

washburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 clubwashburn is a member of the 500 club

I like a little bit of soup with my crackers lmao
washburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 05:47 PM   #135
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^I like a lot of ritz wheat crackers in with my tomato or clam chowder soup

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 08:42 PM   #136
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Whenever I get a new carton of milk I absolutely have to shake it first before I open it and pour. For some reason once it has been opened I no longer feel the need to shake it before I pour. I have no clue why I do this especially because I've never even seen milk that wasn't homogenized.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 07:34 AM   #137
g-squared

g-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 club

when i lose a game of Madden or i throw an interception late in the game or something like that it makes me want to eat stuff.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:54 AM   #138
project219

project219 can now change their title

I eat the crust from my pizza first, then kinda pick off the cheese and Pepperoni off and eat it next... And I have to dip it all in Bleu Cheese... Gotta love Bleu cheese.
project219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 11:45 AM   #139
JeanC
Fat chick with a gun

JeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this board

Here is another who likes the brine from a can of black olives

I love to put corn chips in my tuna sandwiches.

I have to eat my veggies and salad first before eating the meat and other sides.

If I have corn nibblets I will either put them in a bowl or separate plate as I don't like them mixing with other food (corn in my mash potatoes drives me crazy).

When I have Skittles, M&Ms, Runts or any candies that come in colors or flavors, I separate them out into colors or flavors and then eat them. With M&Ms I save the greens for last, Runt I save the bananas
JeanC is offline   Reply With Quote