Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-13-2008, 04:06 PM   #101
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
Hey, my brother.....you and I need to talk about this privately.

When I was a kid, my father used to take me to all the old rasslin' shows in New York & New Jersey. I used to think guys like Bruno Sammartino were gods, and my father would correct me by saying that there would be no Bruno were it not for Lou Thesz and Buddy Rogers.

I believed my father, as he lived through the times that I did not, and his stories gave credibility to his contention.

I was more than an interested bystander 10 years ago, and I think my perspective is similar to my father's, inasmuch as I remember living through those times, where you have heard a few others speak about her (Kelligrl) with reverence (in error).

The point I'm making is that Kelligrl is no Ric Flair. Flair was an innovator in the wrestling business. She was an opportunist in the right place at the right time, more like.........ummmmmmm.........

John Cena.

I will grant you the legendary status of both Betsy, Carolyn Owens and Heather, as well as others that you will find as you go through the different links here in Dimensions. Please, however, don't be deceived by those who continue to elevate this woman far higher in her BBW status than she deserves.

I would also venture to say that 10 years from now we will be talking about Gaining Goddess, Plump Princess, Ivy, LargenLovely, and a few others with the same reverence, as they are also innovators, not opportunists.

I believe there's a HUGE difference. Let's save that discussion for the bash when I see you in October.
Bruno was made by Vince Sr....he was the one who took the title off Buddy Rogers in a legitimate shoot. Lou Thez was the grandfather of the NWA the same way Bruno and Buddy helped put Capitol Wrestling (Vince Sr before WWWF) on the map.

My father used to take me to indy shows around the MA area when I was a child, its too bad all the arenas the indy shows run in these days are either in the ghetto or in the ass end of the state.

I wasn't around back then to see how Kelligrl really was, but if you say she was a Hulk Hogan or a John Cena then i'll take your word for it. I love Plump Princess btw, if I'm R.K.O. she's definately Stacy Keibler.

I can't wait to hear your stories at the Jersey Bash :-)
Old 08-13-2008, 04:08 PM   #102
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
You know why the others are still talked about after being long gone? Because a lot of them were legends, innovators and some of the first nationally known bbw models.

A lot of people that complain about people making Kelligrl references are jealous because they want that kind of attention. Think about it, some of the bbw's that make fun of her...they could take a hike and no one would ever mention them again, meanwhile in 2018 people will STILL be talking about Betsy Bogart, Kelligrl, Heather, etc....you know why, because they made an impact in the industry. They gave bbw admirers a hell of a ride and a reason to keep purchasing pics, videos, etc.

I'll put it in another way....Kelligrl is Ric Flair, some of these other girls are jobbers and midcarders. Sure if they do some web modeling they'll be remembered in a "oh yeah, i remember her" kind of way but not on the level of "yeah she was the best model of all time" To be the man, you gotta beat the man, remember?

If bbw's don't want 100 references to Kelligrl then they should do something to draw attention to themselves. This particular forum is called Erotic Weight Gain...if they don't want to be a gainer/feedee/foodee then they can't come in here and start bitching that the gainer/feedee/foodee people get all the attention, know what i mean?
ehhh... claptrap. Pure and simple. Utter rubbish. And i don't need to go into it any more than that. The same old "youre all just bitter/jealous/man-hating/insert insult of choice", is old, tired and just plain crap.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:37 PM   #103
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This thread is going on a no where
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:20 PM   #104
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh sweet, we've found another thread to devolve into an argument.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:06 PM   #105
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

actually, nevermind. it's not even worth it.

I will say this. I think my virginity was just renewed just reading some of this shit.

goddamn pathetic.

Last edited by BothGunsBlazing; 08-13-2008 at 08:23 PM. Reason: I have a fucking headache now.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:20 PM   #106
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is really an argument for some kind of "dead threads" subforum, where threads that have outlived their usefulness (i.e., threads titled NEW PICS where no pics are either new nor forthcoming) can be locked and dumped away.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:36 PM   #107
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How about if I post a few pics of myself in my bathroom with my good ole cell phone? Interested?

Instant thread revival!
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:42 PM   #108
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
How about if I post a few pics of myself in my bathroom with my good ole cell phone? Interested?

Instant thread revival!
I'd love to see that actually
Old 08-13-2008, 08:47 PM   #109
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I'd love to see that actually

Haha! Thanks.

I was juz kiddin though. The actual date I will be posting those pics here is the 12th of never!
Old 08-14-2008, 03:31 AM   #110
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Instant thread revival!
Ahhh....yessssss...........that Susannah was an innovator!! Her use of bathroom space in her pics was incredible!! Somehow, taking the pics with her cell phone made her look even fatter!!! I wonder what happened to her?
Old 08-14-2008, 06:02 PM   #111
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think people laid out some clues about it:P. Packing on pounds or... well I didn't searcg for so long
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:16 PM   #112
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Haha! Thanks.

I was juz kiddin though. The actual date I will be posting those pics here is the 12th of never!
*marks calendar*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 07:59 PM   #113
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
*marks calendar*
Thank you lovey.
Old 08-16-2008, 02:15 AM   #114
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
The actual date I will be posting those pics here is the 12th of never!
Damn, my diary must be missing a page....

1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 12:48 PM   #115
LYSTE

LYSTE has said some nice things

Nice girl
Old 08-31-2008, 05:32 PM   #116
Tychondarova
Incredible Expanding Boy!

Tychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Oh fiddlesticks, I had my calendar marked and everything...

-Ty

In a world fraught with disturbingly malnourished stick figure women whose heads look entirely too large for their bodies, we should all thank a higher power for this wondeful site.
Tychondarova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 06:12 AM   #117
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

hey guys does anyone know what ever happened to kellig
TotallyReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:23 PM   #118
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyReal View Post

aw jeez...
Old 09-03-2008, 01:31 PM   #119
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyReal View Post
I heard she moved to Sri Lanka and married a man named Frank Lee Dongivadam.....but the highlight of that wedding was the fact the minnister was none other than this man

Old 09-04-2008, 11:12 PM   #120
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

omg they had the same hair
Old 09-05-2008, 11:54 AM   #121
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
omg they had the same hair
omg a new swerve.....Reverand Schnorr IS Kelligrl!

da da DAAAAAAAAAAAAA