Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-06-2008, 05:44 AM   #1
400lbs

400lbs has said some nice things
Default estimating weight?

i've always found it a real turn on to try and guess an ssbbw's weight. does anyone have some kind of system to estimate a person's weight? thanks
400lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:25 AM   #2
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Can't really say, although height is a significant factor, along with basic body type/thickness. I guess it's comparing to other women with 'known' weights.
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 09:51 AM   #3
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

I know a guy in Massachussetts who has an uncanny ability to be able to guesstimate a girl's weight to within 5-10 lbs just by looking at her.

While I'm not really obsessed with how much a girl weighs (it's just a number), it is fun to guess.

My method involves becoming a human scale and asking the BBW in question to sit on a body part of their choosing while I make my calculations.
While this is going on, I factor in height, fat density, dimple count, the amount of clothes they are wearing and, of course, hair length.

After this process is complete it will take me about 5 minutes to cool off and come up with a figure. I'm usually in the ballpark with my guess but I have been known to ask for a second guesstimate.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 10:04 AM   #4
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When I was young I used to like bringing girls to the metal scrap yard, tricking them into stepping on the metal scale and seeing how much they would cost if they were aluminum.

My plan was to bring them back another time and then see how much they were worth if they were stainless steel, but I usually never was able to get a second date with them.

I was lanky and had zits at the time, that was probably the reason.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:17 AM   #5
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
When I was young I used to like bringing girls to the metal scrap yard, tricking them into stepping on the metal scale and seeing how much they would cost if they were aluminum.

My plan was to bring them back another time and then see how much they were worth if they were stainless steel, but I usually never was able to get a second date with them.

I was lanky and had zits at the time, that was probably the reason.
i don't know how they were able to resist the unadulterated romantic allure of the junkyard.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 12:34 PM   #6
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
I know a guy in Massachussetts who has an uncanny ability to be able to guesstimate a girl's weight to within 5-10 lbs just by looking at her.

That guy is at the Marshfield fair every year, he's amazing! Oh and as a bouncer I got really good at guessing girls' ages. I'm not that great at weights though.
Mack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:08 AM   #7
squidgemonster
foolish FA

squidgemonster can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
Can't really say, although height is a significant factor, along with basic body type/thickness. I guess it's comparing to other women with 'known' weights.
Before I met my SSBBW girlfriend I guessed her weight just from a few pics,and when the hospital weighed her I was only 5 pounds adrift (I said 500 and she was 505)
squidgemonster is offline   Reply With Quote