Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-06-2008, 11:31 AM   #26
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoman View Post
I'm in Argentina, and also meeting a BBW here is very hard, not even a plump .....
Gusto en saludarte kronoman, espero que estes muy bien y ojala que encuentres una BBW uno de estos dias.

saludos
Old 08-06-2008, 11:45 AM   #27
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is such a great thread! I hope it is able to stay here rather than wind up moved to the netherworld of the "Other" forum. It seems to draw much more traffic up here and it seems very much needed.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:54 AM   #28
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks Lilly, you are a great friend
Old 08-21-2008, 02:21 PM   #29
ferola

ferola has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabl View Post
Hi everybody, I know this is an old post, I just wanna say there´s BBW´s in Southamerica.

Im from Caracas, Venezuela. I hope anyone interested can read this and we can stay in touch.
Well, here in Uruguay there is a Fat Admirer too... I really like round women bodys...
ferola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:22 PM   #30
dan422

dan422 has said some nice things

A girl I used to date in Mexico was chubby then and loved to eat. Her sisters called her "gorda." I remember one night, after dinner, we were eating a pile of tacos and other foods we had bought from street vendors. She pulled her louse out of her pants so that it covered her lower belly then undid the button on her pants and zipped it down so as to be more comfortable while she continued to stuff herself. She laughed about it and seemed completely unashamed.

I've visited her over the past 10 years and she has grown fatter and fatter. When I saw her in 2006, she was bulging in all directions and her stomach practically covered her thighs when she sat. She had to be getting close to 300 pounds.
dan422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:11 AM   #31
kronoman

kronoman can now change their title

Im quite sad tonight. Came from a night of bar hopping (7 am here) on my bike and bounced with every big girl I talked to Seems that big girls find me too small, or too thin or hell, I just don't know. I have good sucess with thin girls, but the big fat girls I like, they don't even adress me, nor give me their phone, anything
kronoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:50 AM   #32
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoman View Post
Im quite sad tonight. Came from a night of bar hopping (7 am here) on my bike and bounced with every big girl I talked to Seems that big girls find me too small, or too thin or hell, I just don't know. I have good sucess with thin girls, but the big fat girls I like, they don't even adress me, nor give me their phone, anything
A lot of girls feel like they are too heavy for a small guy. I hear people talk about how they think they will break him or hurt him in some way which is completely false. Then there are those who are embarassed about their size and feel that being with a much smaller guy makes them feel HUMONGOUS and exaggerates their insecurities.

Don't give up kronoman. You drive a motorcycle! There's coolness points right there. Just open up and be yourself. If they won't give you their phone number after talking with them, give them yours.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:13 AM   #33
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

maybe they think you are making fun of them, probably they dont realize you really like them, some big girls think that they can only date social losers

hopefully we have girls that dont because they are confident
Old 10-24-2008, 06:41 PM   #34
Gus Dias

Gus Dias has said some nice things
Default Ola

Eu sou do Rio de Janeiro , Brasil.
Gus Dias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:18 PM   #35
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Buena suerte hermano.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:04 PM   #36
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

VIVA MEXICO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! al fin la encontré

God i have found the girl i have been expecting for so far, and i am sure about it.

Viva MEXICO !!!
Old 11-18-2008, 02:19 PM   #37
chunkylex

chunkylex has said some nice things
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabl View Post
Hola!! Eres de Chile?

Cuando quieras contáctame, a eso estoy aquí, para hacer amigos, intercambiar opiniones y retroalimentarme.

Besos
que Bueno, y con besos ! No no mi amor ya me tienes mi Corazon corriendo
Old 07-11-2017, 04:27 PM   #38
bodyslimbraszil

bodyslimbraszil has said some nice things

I am from Brazil, I male man bodyslim, I love ssbbw my dream is a mariage with a big girls a 400 lbs
bodyslimbraszil is offline   Reply With Quote