Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-13-2008, 07:04 PM   #1
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default The Cleavage Thread

I've noticed something the past few days. The women here have EXCELLENT cleavage. So I figured why not make a cleavage thread?

So get to posting that excellent cleavage!
Old 10-13-2008, 07:12 PM   #2
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lloyd, if it'd been anyone else asking, I'd probably say no.

But because it's you...

And this is only staying up for fifteen minutes.

Starting....

.../too late! *pic removed*/

now.

Last edited by Fascinita; 10-13-2008 at 07:29 PM.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:33 PM   #3
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Noooooooo! I missed it! *thud*
Old 10-13-2008, 07:48 PM   #4
Mac5689

Mac5689 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Noooooooo! I missed it! *thud*
oh well theres always next time.

that is if there is a next time. lol
Old 10-13-2008, 08:06 PM   #5
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Did you say cleavage?

God dang it, I can't let this thread fail, I love boobs y'all. Total cleavage whore. ANOTHER boob thread? Sure.

DO NOT LEAVE ME HANGING, LADIES!

(ha ha, no pun intended).

P.S. first photo has FGA, sorry!
P.P.S. second photo is a repost, but I wanted to do a more true-to-life in terms of hair length.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 000_0413WEB.jpg (37.8 KB, 16803 views)
File Type: jpg 0808hblabordayhot.jpg (75.3 KB, 17179 views)
Old 10-13-2008, 08:15 PM   #6
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
DO NOT LEAVE ME HANGING, LADIES!
OK. Here you go.

/all gone!/

(I can't leave it up for good... But I figure half an hour should be plenty.)

And, mmm... Looking good, yourself.

Last edited by Fascinita; 10-13-2008 at 08:37 PM.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:16 PM   #7
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

100% hubba-hubba, Tiff.

I love cleavage! Utterly soft and feminine. I'll see what I can scrounge up tomorrow.

P.S. AFG- I especially love the second one because your pose kind of says, "that's right, it's my rack. What of it??" Heh.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:17 PM   #8
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
OK. Here you go.

Yay! I didn't miss it this time! You ladies seem like you're well-endowed...

Last edited by bmann0413; 10-13-2008 at 08:47 PM.
bmann0413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:23 PM   #9
activistfatgirl

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
OK. Here you go.

THIS IS GOOD TIMES!!!

(Am I screaming? Is it hot in here?)
Old 10-13-2008, 08:26 PM   #10
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

It IS good times! I am stalking this thread, looking for more cleavage. I hope it starts to pour cleavage soon.

And mmm... I want a piece of whatever that is you and your pal are eating in your avatar, AFG. Sexxxxx-AY!
Old 10-13-2008, 08:29 PM   #11
activistfatgirl

Quote:
It IS good times! I am stalking this thread, looking for more cleavage. I hope it starts to pour cleavage soon.

And mmm... I want a piece of whatever that is you and your pal are eating in your avatar, AFG. Sexxxxx-AY!
That pal is Ashley and the diet of the night was copious amounts of alcohol and finding several dozens of donuts left my uncannybruceman. That donut was probably not good, it did not have a creme center, and I must have a creme or custard center. That's serious business.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:30 PM   #12
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Old 10-13-2008, 08:34 PM   #13
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
I must have a creme or custard center. That's serious business.
Hehe... I know what you mean.

You two look so good, though... custard or no. Yum. Fun. Hot. Sweet. Dreeeeeamy. /eyebrows moving quickly up and down/
Old 10-13-2008, 08:36 PM   #14
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Hehe... I know what you mean.

You two look so good, though... custard or no. Yum. Fun. Hot. Sweet. Dreeeeeamy. /eyebrows moving quickly up and down/
You post a picture of your rack and you get flirty! That's cute, Fasc. Let's get you some booty. I've already got my shirt off, so it's not like you'd have to work hard. Just sayin'.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:37 PM   #15
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll play.

Actually I'm hard-pressed to find a photo of me that isn't full of cleavage.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:41 PM   #16
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
You post a picture of your rack and you get flirty! That's cute, Fasc. Let's get you some booty. I've already got my shirt off, so it's not like you'd have to work hard. Just sayin'.
Right now?

lol

Let's go behind the bleachers? I'm shy.

lol Ok. Ok. I need some love.

Yes.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:46 PM   #17
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Ashley, that hot pink looks so good with your dark hair. Rock it out! Looking *very* fly.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:48 PM   #18
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Right now?

lol

Let's go behind the bleachers? I'm shy.

lol Ok. Ok. I need some love.

Yes.
Alright, pretty lady. Let's get some wine coolers and grab a blanket from your mom's trunk and let's head back there.

(we're playing high school girls, right? I mean, there's no other context for bleachers in my current life. )

oh, man, this thread is fun already.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:44 PM   #19
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Lloyd, if it'd been anyone else asking, I'd probably say no.

But because it's you...

And this is only staying up for fifteen minutes.

Starting....

.../too late! *pic removed*/

now.
Drat. Missed the photo.
*sigh*

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:50 PM   #20
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
I love cleavage! Utterly soft and feminine.
You had to know that where there is cleavage, I will be there.

Wonderful pics, ladies!

I am so sorry I missed Fascinita's pics.

Hmm. Maybe I could take a pic of my man cleavage. Would that work?
Old 10-13-2008, 10:02 PM   #21
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I hate my boobs. Like, a lot. So I officially have an obsession with trying to make them look bigger & better than they are because for some reason, despite the fact that I'm fat, I have the boobs of a prepubescent little boy. They also like to be as apart from one another as humanly possible thus making clev near impossible! Despite that, I rounded up a few pictures of my [pitiful] clevage.

thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:03 PM   #22
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Big or small, we love them all.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:00 AM   #23
SupaSexi

SupaSexi does more than just post hot picsSupaSexi does more than just post hot picsSupaSexi does more than just post hot pics

I seem to always be popping out lol, so I figured I would share.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 132.jpg (46.0 KB, 14747 views)
Old 10-14-2008, 06:21 AM   #24
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

I love my boobies, so its one thing I have a lot of piccies of

pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:27 AM   #25
Cheesy
The Cheesiest

Cheesy can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkylou View Post
I love my boobies, so its one thing I have a lot of piccies of

What a way to start my morning

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties