Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-14-2008, 07:31 AM   #26
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

When I get a chance...I promise to get a new corset picture but it's not like can go take one on my own because I can't get the damn thing on without signifigant help (usually means two people pulling at those ties in the back while I hold my breath)...any how...when I do I promise to have better shots...but the corset makes my boobies look their best...so...here they are

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:34 AM   #27
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy View Post
What a way to start my morning
mhmm...
pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:34 AM   #28
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-No-Badkitty View Post
When I get a chance...I promise to get a new corset picture but it's not like can go take one on my own because I can't get the damn thing on without signifigant help (usually means two people pulling at those ties in the back while I hold my breath)...any how...when I do I promise to have better shots...but the corset makes my boobies look their best...so...here they are

Wow I love that Kitty Cat GIMMMEEEE!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 07:52 AM   #29
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Man cleavage is encouraged, regardless of the OP's wishes.

AFG has spoken.

PINKYLOU! sweet mama.

Also, we love small cleavage too. It's so all good.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:21 AM   #30
g-squared

g-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 club

Old 10-14-2008, 10:03 AM   #31
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

Best. Thread. Ever.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #32
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just want to say that I'm sad and boobs cheer me up.

Anyone?

(that smilie is creepy, huh?)
Old 10-14-2008, 05:05 PM   #33
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

as soon as i sprout some, i'm all over this thread.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:16 PM   #34
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
I just want to say that I'm sad and boobs cheer me up.

Anyone?

(that smilie is creepy, huh?)
I am also experiencing a minor blue funk. And cleavage does seem to cheer me up, as with AFG.

Therefore, please do your part and help put a smile on my face again.

Anyone? Bueller? Cleavage?
Old 10-14-2008, 05:18 PM   #35
Adamantoise
Tom

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Woah,amazing picture Supa!
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:28 PM   #36
blubrluvr
Practical Conservative

blubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I know it's wishful thinking but this thread is lacking until SVS does a post.
blubrluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:39 PM   #37
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I Will Not Let This Thread Die!!!!
Old 10-16-2008, 08:48 PM   #38
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think I've already posted these pictures, but here goes...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Black.Red 010.jpg (57.3 KB, 3793 views)
File Type: jpg 024 (3).jpg (46.9 KB, 3786 views)
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:49 PM   #39
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank YOU, Crystal....
Old 10-16-2008, 08:50 PM   #40
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

best thread revival ever.

Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:59 PM   #41
JMCGB
Let me feed you

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Best. Thread. Ever.

Nothing but the truth here Mango!

Thatgirl08, you are too damn cute already. Nothing wrong with your cleavage girl.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:05 PM   #42
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
I think I've already posted these pictures, but here goes...
Beautiful as always, cutie
Old 10-16-2008, 09:18 PM   #43
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm never one to pass up a good cleavage thread...

Ahem smaller.jpg

Hot bench 3.jpg

me.jpg
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:19 PM   #44
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default My fave

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:52 PM   #45
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oiled cleavage...

Attachment 51738

A little peek at the good stuff....

Attachment 51736

Old pic...

Attachment 51737

Last edited by mimosa; 04-02-2011 at 04:08 PM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:03 AM   #46
shazz2602
doing that think you do

shazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot pics

behaving pictures! lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg l_63f988445409cd236e5c1943e5c8b2e8[1].jpg (53.9 KB, 3413 views)
File Type: jpg n797550014_2814261_1706[1].jpg (24.1 KB, 3393 views)
Old 10-17-2008, 01:11 PM   #47
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Best thread ever!

Yay for cleavage!!!! Love the flowing over the top of the bra myself.

Skinny chicks are for beginners!

Last edited by Aireman; 10-17-2008 at 01:11 PM. Reason: a period
Aireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:11 PM   #48
ssbbw_lovers

ssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Oiled cleavage...

Attachment 51738

A little peek at the good stuff....

Attachment 51736

Old pic...

Attachment 51737
Very sexy pics.
Wonderful cleavage, beautiful face, beautiful body....perfect!
ssbbw_lovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:00 AM   #49
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

More of my boobies

Old 10-18-2008, 02:54 PM   #50
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Why not? I'll play

Last edited by kayrae; 04-04-2009 at 09:40 AM.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties