Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-18-2008, 03:57 PM   #51
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here's my contribution...
Old 10-18-2008, 06:58 PM   #52
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbw_lovers View Post
Very sexy pics.
Wonderful cleavage, beautiful face, beautiful body....perfect!
Thank you very much...
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:36 PM   #53
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think I need a pillow... lol
Old 10-18-2008, 11:18 PM   #54
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
I think I need a pillow... lol
Hmmn. You just reminded me of this song by Cornershop:
Brimful of Asha

Thanks!

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:06 AM   #55
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Urgh! I keep singing "everybody needs a bosom for a pillow"!! Thanks...*pokes Cleverbomb in the eye*
pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:06 AM   #56
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ok... So I dont think I have showed any flesh on this site yet so why not start now!! Here is my modest contribution.... I may have second thoughts later and remove the pics but at least I tried! Oh, and for some reason I feel then need to point out that when I leave the house I actually put on a singlet top underneath

Sorry for the poor quality... its the camera on my laptop
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo 3.jpg (80.0 KB, 2730 views)
File Type: jpg Photo 5.jpg (51.1 KB, 2728 views)
Old 10-19-2008, 05:29 AM   #57
ssbbw_lovers

ssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkylou View Post
More of my boobies

Also you have beautiful face, wonderful boobs, but I would like also to see the rest.... Ciao
ssbbw_lovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:52 AM   #58
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaSexi View Post
I seem to always be popping out lol, so I figured I would share.
Miss Supasexi : With such eye popping cleavage like yours now I know why they call you supasexi !!
Old 10-19-2008, 06:34 AM   #59
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll play, but its an older pic that i've used in chat in the past.

Last edited by Lovelyone; 11-05-2008 at 01:51 PM.
Lovelyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:44 AM   #60
ktmcts

ktmcts has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Oiled cleavage...

A little peek at the good stuff....
It is all good stuff
ktmcts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:44 AM   #61
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Default Cleavage?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
I've noticed something the past few days. The women here have EXCELLENT cleavage. So I figured why not make a cleavage thread?

So get to posting that excellent cleavage!
Which cleavage are we talking about....front or rear...or BOTH!!!?!?!?!?!?!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:25 AM   #62
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll play!
(And no, I wasn't trying to be artistic, I just an idiot with my camera phone )

Tracey xx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Phone1.jpg (31.1 KB, 2709 views)
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:46 AM   #63
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filly View Post
Ok... So I dont think I have showed any flesh on this site yet so why not start now!! Here is my modest contribution.... I may have second thoughts later and remove the pics but at least I tried! Oh, and for some reason I feel then need to point out that when I leave the house I actually put on a singlet top underneath

Sorry for the poor quality... its the camera on my laptop
No need for second thoughts, you are beautiful.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:03 AM   #64
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmcts View Post
It is all good stuff
Gracias...(thanks)..
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:11 AM   #65
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
I'll play, but its an older pic that i've used in chat in the past.
Wow, very nice!
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:18 AM   #66
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
I'll play!

Tracey xx
Tig ol' bitties! I must say I'm intrigued by breasts, especially yours!
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:35 PM   #67
Filly
Searching Restlessly

Filly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFilly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
No need for second thoughts, you are beautiful.
Thankyou! I don't think I could ever get tired of being told I am beautiful
Old 10-19-2008, 12:45 PM   #68
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Best. Thread. Ever.

Agree! Agree! Agree!

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:26 PM   #69
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on
Thumbs up

To all of the ladies that have posted on this thread .....

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!!!!

All look incredible ...... keep this thread going. And, in case I forgot to mention it, thank you for sharing.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:58 PM   #70
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigirlover View Post
Tig ol' bitties! I must say I'm intrigued by breasts, especially yours!
Lol - I was thinking about posting another picture - but somehow having my assets described as 'ol' makes me want to stay covered up...

Tracey xx
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:06 PM   #71
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title
Default I had no idea

Quote:
I'll play!

Tracey xx
Tracey,
I had no idea. You have had the puppies hiding all this time

WooHoo
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:39 PM   #72
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Lol - I was thinking about posting another picture - but somehow having my assets described as 'ol' makes me want to stay covered up...

Tracey xx
Tracey, the picture couldn't have been any more fabulous than it was. Looking great.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:24 PM   #73
Ashlynne
Where's my iced coffee?

Ashlynne is a member of the 500 clubAshlynne is a member of the 500 clubAshlynne is a member of the 500 clubAshlynne is a member of the 500 clubAshlynne is a member of the 500 clubAshlynne is a member of the 500 club

Well, okay then! The first ever posting of my cleavage on the Interwebs:

Old 10-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #74
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Front or Rear?

I to was wondering?
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:02 PM   #75
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlynne View Post
Well, okay then! The first ever posting of my cleavage on the Interwebs:
Great color on you, Ashlynne! Looking good!

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties