Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-02-2008, 09:41 PM   #1
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default What's your latest kick?

Lately I'm on a chocolate milk kick. I am loving it! My last kick was the Drake's snack cake Sunny Doodles.

I'm thinking they'd be a good combo - and I have both in the house...

...heading to the kitchen now!

What's your latest kick?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:51 PM   #2
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mine seems to be cakes of all types. Except banana.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:56 PM   #3
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chocolate chip cookies, made from scratch. Sends me back to seventh grade, when I first learned how to make them.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:47 PM   #4
Jasminium
sippin' beer thru straws

Jasminium can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJasminium can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJasminium can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nut Thins, they're crackers made from nuts and rice (they're gluten free), I'm totally addicted to the hazelnut flavored kind.
Jasminium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:12 AM   #5
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

lentils. Yeah, I know.. that's not chocolate.. but its like I've never heard of them before.. and suddenly.. there they are.. green.. red.. yellow.. mixed with wild rice.. simmered in a spicy tomato sauce over couscous.. combined with split peas and cranberry and navy beans for bean-n-bacon soup..

And they're a protein!
Old 11-03-2008, 03:08 AM   #6
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Lately I've been on a banana with peanut butter kick. I don't know why but it's what I crave! We go through so many bananas in a week! I even got my son hooked! I did go through a chocolate milk phase a few months ago. Chocolate milk is the drink of the Gods! YUMM!!!!
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:09 AM   #7
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBubbles View Post
Lately I've been on a banana with peanut butter kick. I don't know why but it's what I crave! We go through so many bananas in a week! I even got my son hooked! I did go through a chocolate milk phase a few months ago. Chocolate milk is the drink of the Gods! YUMM!!!!
I love peanut butter!
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:34 AM   #8
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
I love peanut butter!
When my mom was pregnant with me, she craved peanut butter and cold saurkraut right out of the can (but NOT together!). I seem to have the same cravings...except I'm not pregnant! LOL! When I was pregnant, I craved pepperoni pizza and chef salads with french dressing. Strange but true! LOL!
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:54 AM   #9
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ever since Valentine posted her recipe for pumpkin-based muffins in the October Iron Foodee thread, I have been on a muffin kick! My wife gave one of my muffins to a friend of hers, who asked for the recipe and is now on a muffin kick of her own. And she has inspired a third lady to start baking muffins! So there is now a large, pro-muffin grassroots movement in central Oklahoma, and I do not know where it will all end.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:52 AM   #10
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Lately I'm on a chocolate milk kick. I am loving it! My last kick was the Drake's snack cake Sunny Doodles.

I'm thinking they'd be a good combo - and I have both in the house...

...heading to the kitchen now!

What's your latest kick?
Any particular brand of choc. milk? Or do you make it yourself?

flake bars are my thing, lately. Just love the crumbly texture.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:24 AM   #11
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I recently discovered Jiff makes a peanut butter with honey in it that I am hooked on now. I am also going through a gherkin pickle kick and Hershey's kisses too but not eaten together.
My sister is famous for her food kicks her kick of the moment is mushrooms and onions because she went somewhere and had them on a steak and that was all she wrote, now she craves them every day. I remember when she was on her duck kick she went to the Chinese buffet every single day for months, she really loved her duck phase.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:00 PM   #12
SparklingBBW
What's new pussycat?

SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There's a Mexican Restaurant near my home that I've been going to lately. They have a very simple white ceso dip that I cannot seem to get enough of! I went twice last week and now that I'm talking about it, I want to go back tonight! It's just melted cheese but OMG I can't seem to get enough!
SparklingBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:22 PM   #13
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bananas smeared with a generous amount of peanut butter or Nutella!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:25 PM   #14
Lady at Large

Lady at Large has super-sized repLady at Large has super-sized repLady at Large has super-sized repLady at Large has super-sized repLady at Large has super-sized rep

It was Hummus, but now it is sushi...I love the pickled ginger and the wasabi and the avocado and the rice and nori and...and...and...yeah love it all!

"I used to be a tater farmer, but the truth is the taters farmed me!"
Grandpa Simpson
Lady at Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:12 PM   #15
candie702

candie702 has said some nice things

I've been on a Haagen Dazs kick since August!!! Dulce de leche or vanilla WITH peanut butter (must be Skippy smooth). OMG!
candie702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:14 PM   #16
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Ever since Valentine posted her recipe for pumpkin-based muffins in the October Iron Foodee thread, I have been on a muffin kick! My wife gave one of my muffins to a friend of hers, who asked for the recipe and is now on a muffin kick of her own. And she has inspired a third lady to start baking muffins! So there is now a large, pro-muffin grassroots movement in central Oklahoma, and I do not know where it will all end.
Woohooo...Viva Le Muffin! haha.

For me, my latest kick has been bagged popcorn, specifically Oogie's Smoked Gouda and their Caprese. I am also on a Honey Crisp apple kick.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:19 PM   #17
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks to this months Iron Food ingredient, I would have to say pumpkin. I made the Yum Yum Brownie muffins, the Pumpkin Gooey cake (which I have made many times before) and tomorrow will be making a traditional pumpkin pie. And of course I made homemade cream cheese frosting for the muffins and made and will make more, homemade whipped cream for the other two.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:23 PM   #18
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chocolate cake/cupcakes & whoppers from Burger King. I just had a whopper a few weeks ago for the first time in at least five years and I was like, holy shit, this is good.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:37 PM   #19
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sandwiches, the most under-appreciated food in history. My god, are they ever incredible. Cheese, ranch, mayo, pickles and lettuce.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:32 PM   #20
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have two -

I have been working so much, I have kinda forgotten my own name at times, so a lot of eating out over the past two weeks.

1. The soup and sandwich combo at Panera: cup of homemade chicken and dumpling soup (salty heaven) and a half a california avocado sandwich on tomato bread.

2. Lord forgive me for what I am about to type, I know it is frankenfood: The McRib (no pickles or onions) from McDonalds. It is down the block from work and so quick and the sauce is the little kicker I need sometime.

Please don't kick me out of the foodee club.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:35 PM   #21
Sugar Magnolia
vmilwa :)

Sugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticed

I'm not a potato person... however, I am officially on a potato kick.

It started last week when my mom made me potato soup.
It went away for a couple days, but it's back. I'm having au gratin potatoes for dinner. If I were to go to a restaurant I'd order a baked potato with a side of chunky mashed.

"If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."
~J. Austen's Emma
Sugar Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:04 PM   #22
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Golden oero cakesters
and pure milk chocolate...

my sugars are way out of control...tomorrow is a new day lol
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:14 PM   #23
velia
unabashedly obese

velia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Chocolate cake/cupcakes & whoppers from Burger King. I just had a whopper a few weeks ago for the first time in at least five years and I was like, holy shit, this is good.
I just wanted to say that your avatar has made me crave Taco Bell for the last three days, and I can no longer resist. I'm taking my pregnant self, getting in my car and going there now!
velia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:34 PM   #24
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
Any particular brand of choc. milk? Or do you make it yourself?

flake bars are my thing, lately. Just love the crumbly texture.
Well I've been buying the little boxes of them - I found that Hershey's was only 1.99 for 3 boxes and parmalat was 2.99! So I keep buying Hershey's. When I ran out, I used "midnight moo" from Trader Joe's to make my own. And when I went shopping yesterday I didn't see the boxes of milk (I was in a different store than usual) so I bought it already made in the dairy case. Tuscan Dairy chocolate milk...and zowie! It was such a treat to have more than 8 oz at a time! hehe!

What are flake bars?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 11-03-2008, 05:39 PM   #25
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Oh. I forgot this other kick of mine - Utz Sourdough Hard Pretzels.

Best. Pretzels. On Earth.