Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 11-05-2008, 04:06 PM   #151
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I think we should not ask what the Fa's should do for the fatties but what the fatties should do for the fa's (do you like my presidential theme) ..and maby more importantly what both Fa's and fatties can do for each other! cakes might well be an important part of this understanding..
Nice Spin What would the Fatty Do for the FA ???

To be honest doesn't really matter to me i'm content Loving my fatty.

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:27 PM   #152
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B68 View Post
Anyway, besides that, i would travel to the moon without a spacesuit to get dessert
Remains to be seen.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:42 PM   #153
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Remains to be seen.
I apologize but your Banana Split Melted during Re-entry

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:54 PM   #154
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
I apologize but your Banana Split Melted during Re-entry
loolol Ah, the dangers of space travel.

Super FA: able to bring desserts intact back from the moon, bypassing the laws of physics.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:31 PM   #155
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I Did That All The Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
loolol Ah, the dangers of space travel.

Super FA: able to bring desserts intact back from the moon, bypassing the laws of physics.
I repaired broken electronic equipment for
27 years, bypassing the laws of physics
was my specialty.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:11 AM   #156
B68
Brilliant User Title

B68 has super-sized repB68 has super-sized repB68 has super-sized repB68 has super-sized repB68 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I repaired broken electronic equipment for
27 years, bypassing the laws of physics
was my specialty.
Indeed, Imfree is SuperFA. I'm FArzan
B68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:54 AM   #157
johnnny2005

johnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

This a great topic i feel.Felecia made some very vaild points!i have to admit that when i was younger i did mainly see bbws and ssbbws as just sexy ladies and not much deeper than that.BUT as i have gotten older and more mature and encountering more and more bbws i see life on a much deeper level.I have adopted the attitude like Felecia pointed out girls that happen to be fat but have the most amazing energy and personailties!so i guess me point is to any ''FAs'' out there that see big women in mainly a sexual way is to refocus and to wonder of what a great lady and person she is apart from the weight she carries on her body.i hope anyone reading can understand me point,cheers
johnnny2005 is offline   Reply With Quote