Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-27-2008, 11:27 AM   #51
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Limits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 400lbs View Post
wow! so many awesome replies! thanks guys, you make it so much easier for me to come to terms with my own fantasies...there really is no limit.
Oh, there ARE limits, but there's a large gray area at the top
where health, mobility issues, and comfort come into play,
so people just have different "top limits".

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:00 AM   #52
400lbs

400lbs has said some nice things

of course. my own top limits are pretty vague anyway. the reality of weighing 1,000 pounds is hard to contemplate, whereas the fantasy is realitively easy. i just meant that in fantasy these limits are subjective, so you can have a magic number without a harsh reality. my 'real life' ideal is my user name (or a bit above...)
400lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:07 AM   #53
Flabulous

Flabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudgy View Post
I'm currently 140lbs and my fantasy is around 250 to 300lbs. But it's just fantasy. I'll be lucky to ever hit 200. Sigh.

Don't be too sure.... I used to be around 130-135lb and now am about 210lbs. I never thought I was particularly skinny but I guess I must've been cos although I'm obese now, I don't look 'that' fat. I'm bigger yes, was a size 10 then, now a size 16-18.
Flabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:07 PM   #54
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

I'm right about my weight I want to be at,for the time being.I 'm at 255 and when I got to 200 I thought life was over.Boy was I wrong.I'm fat and happy these days just not too much fatter!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:37 PM   #55
chillaxin

chillaxin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschillaxin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Staying within the realm of reality fantasy, I'd like to be "too fat" for SOMETHING. Anything, a chair, a narrow walkway, I don't know, something. I want to have that moment where I can't fit and say to myself, "I'm too fat for that." GAH! I get all giddy just thinking about it. LOL!

So there's no real number so much as that moment.
chillaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:51 PM   #56
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

After spending the past hour looking at cute goth dress I could never fit into my fantasy weight is now 125 lbs...

sigh....
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #57
pete_257

pete_257 has said some nice things
Default Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazz2602 View Post
I am glad you have made her happy and that now she is comfortable with who she is she is lucky!

Personally myself im not happy with my size with the things i get in the street and the way people look at me, My boyfriend loves me for who i am and what i look like but no matter what he says i dont feel sexy or goodlooking i feel fat and ugly, maybe i have issues deep down which i am trying to get sloved with counciling but i honestly would just one day not like to stick out in a crowd!
Your boyfriend is the lucky one..
Old 10-08-2008, 03:55 AM   #58
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Smile

At the size I'm at now I've been too small for a few chairs and even have begun to break one at work.125 sounds nice!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:27 AM   #59
Carol W.

Carol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default No!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-No-Badkitty View Post
After spending the past hour looking at cute goth dress I could never fit into my fantasy weight is now 125 lbs...

sigh....
Badkitty, I am a supersized goth of 430-ish pounds and there are cute goth dresses for gals a LOT bigger than you. (even a lot bigger than me!) Try Persephone, Garb the World, Sanctuarie, Rose ad Mortem, MoonMaiden of the UK, to just mention a few. And Goths tend to be very accepting of large women, or so I find. So feel free to rethink that fantasy of 125lbs. and hold those sighs!
Old 10-09-2008, 11:58 AM   #60
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

thanks for all the sites...I'll go through them a bit more indepth as I go along.

This is the trend I have noticed with "plus" sized goth. It's all floor length or below the knee. I want something punk/goth/cut.

For example, lolita dresses, some of the goth dresses sold by HotTopic (and never carried by Torrid). That's the style I am looking for.

Also, almost all the material for fat women is made out of velvet or it's not form inhancing. The material may hug but the actual dress has no definition.

These are the troubles I am having with what I can find and noticed a similar trend on the brief looksee I had on those sites.

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:24 PM   #61
WalnutCreekPiggy

WalnutCreekPiggy has said some nice things
Default My Goal

350 feels about right, but maybe 400. Above, that I think I would have health issues. Below that, pure pleasure

WalnutCreekPiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:40 PM   #62
Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious Jane View Post
I promised my bf I'd gain 15 lbs, did, and then promised I'd gain ANOTHER 15 lbs, which I've already gained about 9 pounds of.

He wants me to get fat though--I guess I'd have to get up to 200 lbs at least. I'm not sure about that, though I have fantasized about it...
He is a lucky man. Enjoy the ride.
Old 10-17-2008, 05:07 PM   #63
bellyjelly

bellyjelly can now change their title

[QUOTE=chillaxin;945282]Staying within the realm of reality fantasy, I'd like to be "too fat" for SOMETHING. Anything, a chair, a narrow walkway, I don't know, something. I want to have that moment where I can't fit and say to myself, "I'm too fat for that." GAH! I get all giddy just thinking about it. LOL! QUOTE]

LOL I've had this in reality. Bloody aeroplanes! Cinema seats! Roller coaster rides! Turnstiles!

And once, I was heading out of the theatre towards a set of double door. Someone held open one of the doors, but that wasn't good enough; my hip pushed open the other one to make way.
bellyjelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:26 AM   #64
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

My fantasy weight for my fiance would be about 500-600lbs

I'm feeding him up... he currently around 330lbs
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:52 PM   #65
Eden

Eden has said some nice things

I used to want to be thinner... I wanted to be about 115. My lowest was 145... I am now about 230 and quite happy. I don't know how big I want to get, but I am trying to envision myself around 250 right now.
Eden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:00 AM   #66
ezra1129

ezra1129 has said some nice things
Default I would love to be massive

I am presently 330lbs,but would love to become 600-900,with the right person.
ezra1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:39 AM   #67
shazz2602
doing that think you do

shazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot pics

My fantasy weight would be around 130lb's but at the moment and i think for along time yet im over 500lb's last time i was weighed which was 2 months ago i was 550lb's
Old 11-03-2008, 02:48 PM   #68
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I weigh 180 pounds, but I would be fine with weighing up to 200 pounds. No less than 180, and no more than 200.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:01 PM   #69
Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious Jane View Post
I promised my bf I'd gain 15 lbs, did, and then promised I'd gain ANOTHER 15 lbs, which I've already gained about 9 pounds of.

He wants me to get fat though--I guess I'd have to get up to 200 lbs at least. I'm not sure about that, though I have fantasized about it...
That sounds about right. I think Linda would have been perfec around 200 pounds. But I don't really know.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:56 PM   #70
shygirl

shygirl has said some nice things

I think I'm currently somewhere between 220-230lbs (I don't have a scale to get an accurate number, but I was 215 in the summer, and I definately see and feel that I've put some pounds on since my return to college!). I think I'd feel comfortable going up to 250... I'd be even happier if that extra weight would all go on my belly, though. Not enough of it goes there!

And my boobs. Definitely my boobs! Hah!
shygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:01 PM   #71
JoeFA
Aspiring young genius....

JoeFA can now change their title

I wonder what that would feel like, to owe gravity weight.....

http://home.datacomm.ch/gertau/image...s/charlieb.gif
JoeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:41 PM   #72
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have three. One is my current weight. I like it. (125 lbs)

My second is a little bit plumper, and I'd honestly want it in the hips, butt, and thighs. Somewhere around 160 lbs.

Then just all huge and fat. 300+ I guess. Whatev.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote