Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-14-2008, 11:50 PM   #1
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed
Default Post Your Sexiest Pics Nekkid (2)

This is for our 'gang'.. The BHM and FFAs.

So who has the guts to go first?

P.S Same rules as the other thread.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:43 AM   #2
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Lol... oh i'm kinda tempted

I have a topless one from the bath pics... maybe later when i've had a few beers
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:48 AM   #3
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll play but I cropped out my face.

Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:41 AM   #4
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

Um... move to America.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:42 AM   #5
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Lol... oh i'm kinda tempted

I have a topless one from the bath pics... maybe later when i've had a few beers
Be gentle with it. I might have a heart attack.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:35 PM   #6
TiffyBabii

TiffyBabii can now change their title

hehe why do i get the feeling this is a bad idea

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 11-15-2008 at 06:22 PM. Reason: pubic hair
TiffyBabii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:54 PM   #7
99Haints

99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club

[QUOTE=TiffyBabii;992017]hehe why do i get the feeling this is a bad idea

Because it is a bad idea. Thanks for having it;p
99Haints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #8
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

Forgive me..not trying to be a perv...but damn girl! Nice pic

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:34 PM   #9
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffyBabii View Post

very cute

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 11-15-2008 at 06:23 PM.
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:39 PM   #10
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Ok... here is a few.. not sure if some are against rules so mods feel free to delete offending ones if they violate any rules

First ones aren't technically naked, but alot more revealing than my usual

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 11-15-2008 at 06:23 PM. Reason: cover up graphics not allowed
Old 11-15-2008, 01:41 PM   #11
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Ok... here is a few.. not sure if some are against rules so mods feel free to delete offending ones if they violate any rules

First ones aren't technically naked, but alot more revealing than my usual
This picture inspires naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty thoughts.

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 11-15-2008 at 06:24 PM.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:52 PM   #12
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:

]

You are gorgeous. That one picture is super-scandalous.

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 11-15-2008 at 06:25 PM.
Old 11-15-2008, 03:00 PM   #13
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Hey guys as a fellow FFA, I'm all for this, but please educate yourself about the pic rules and take down any offending pics before we get shut down. If you can't take them down please PM BlueEyed Banshee to do it for you.

-No pink parts
-No cover up graphics like strategically placed stars
-No pubic hair

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:20 PM   #14
Louis KC

Louis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLouis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLouis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Tiffibabii, You are so in need of a spanking! Wanna visit TX?

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 11-15-2008 at 06:25 PM.
Louis KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:24 PM   #15
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You caught me on a frisky day, I think this is within the rules

Attachment 53654

By the way...Shouldn't the person who came up with the idea be playing too?

Last edited by Jackoblangada; 02-06-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Jackoblangada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 04:41 PM   #16
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

You know...one thing I don't get is why is it okay for men to post naked chest pictures when their "boobs" are as big as some ladies...but ladies can't post them because that's considered "pink"....

Not knocking the rules or anything...
Just a thought.....

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 04:47 PM   #17
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have to agree with you on that.

In fact, not too long ago, as I recall, a couple of women in Maine managed to overturn a conviction of public indecency on that very argument. Perhaps someone else remembers that story as well...

Should I cover up No-No-Badkitty?
Old 11-15-2008, 04:59 PM   #18
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Boobs are only seen as taboo with women because society made them that way. If everyone walked around shirtless all the time, then no one would care. I say, free those lovely things!
Old 11-15-2008, 06:32 PM   #19
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Great thread guys but yeah, keep a watch on the rules as previously stated by cute_obese_girl ... I've taken down the ones that broke the rules...but I think we need more guys following suit ya know? just sayin'.

SO, come on guys let's see ya!

If that happens yours truly may throw her hat into the ring again for a bit.

Seriously have fun ya'll...
Old 11-15-2008, 06:35 PM   #20
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_obese_girl View Post
Hey guys as a fellow FFA, I'm all for this, but please educate yourself about the pic rules and take down any offending pics before we get shut down. If you can't take them down please PM BlueEyed Banshee to do it for you.

-No pink parts
-No cover up graphics like strategically placed stars
-No pubic hair
Sorry i couldn't find the rules.. which is why i stated that they could be removed if any rules were broken

My appolagies
Old 11-15-2008, 06:38 PM   #21
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackoblangada View Post
You caught me on a frisky day, I think this is within the rules

Attachment 53654

By the way...Shouldn't the person who came up with the idea be playing too?
OOH nice ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Boobs are only seen as taboo with women because society made them that way. If everyone walked around shirtless all the time, then no one would care. I say, free those lovely things!
Hahaaa! I agree... mine like to get out from time to time.. but ya know.......

Rules are rules
Old 11-15-2008, 06:52 PM   #22
Riller

Riller has said some nice things

Quote:

...Wow...
Riller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:10 PM   #23
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default BBW representin'

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:55 PM   #24
Windom Earle
Ghostwood Forest Sage

Windom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Indeed...forthwith...!

One from ten years ago when I began posting on the olden boards and one from earlier in the year...an interesting stylistic and psychological approach to the topic, if I daresay so meself! A surprising level of similarity betwixt the two eras in terms of bulkitude, so to speak!

Last edited by Windom Earle; 11-16-2008 at 07:28 PM.
Windom Earle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:50 PM   #25
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

Woohoo! You go girl!

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote