Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-16-2008, 12:21 AM   #26
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cougar represent........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wendybed1.jpg (65.3 KB, 2610 views)
File Type: jpg wendyboobs1.jpg (62.6 KB, 2618 views)
Old 11-16-2008, 01:28 AM   #27
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
Cougar represent........
Goddamn. What a body.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 06:30 AM   #28
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackoblangada View Post

Should I cover up No-No-Badkitty?

Personally I think if some one is comfortable flaunting it...then let them. But then that's just me

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:30 AM   #29
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffyBabii View Post
hehe why do i get the feeling this is a bad idea

Miss TiffyBabii: Wow!! You are so purrty and cute with your bad sexy self! You go pretty girl! Show off your goods!
Old 11-16-2008, 12:54 PM   #30
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackoblangada View Post
You caught me on a frisky day, I think this is within the rules

((JACK-O))) still sexy as hell....thanks for PLAYING
Old 11-16-2008, 01:25 PM   #31
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-No-Badkitty View Post
You know...one thing I don't get is why is it okay for men to post naked chest pictures when their "boobs" are as big as some ladies...but ladies can't post them because that's considered "pink"....

Not knocking the rules or anything...
Just a thought.....
im sorry...but i kind of find this as you being quite god damn rude....

men have pecs...they are not milk giving sexual objects as a woman's breasts are...perhaps that is why there is a difference?

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:09 PM   #32
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Cougar represent........
HD you look amazing! Good on ya!
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:21 PM   #33
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Fresh out of the shower...

Old 11-16-2008, 06:00 PM   #34
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post

:O oooh!

LICK
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:25 PM   #35
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
im sorry...but i kind of find this as you being quite god damn rude....

men have pecs...they are not milk giving sexual objects as a woman's breasts are...perhaps that is why there is a difference?

Sorry you feel it's rude. I personally feel it's a double standard in society.
Why are a woman's breast sexual objects and a man's not?
Men and women both have pecs, pecs are a type of muscle, but they also have breasts, they just are usually as developed as a woman's. So does that mean when it's bigger it's suddenly sexual? Where does this leave women with very small chests?

Again...why is a woman's breasts anything "sexual" and not a mans. There are many-many-many cultures where women go topless in all "sizes" as breasts are not seen different between men and women, one set just gives milk and the other one doesn't.

I've noticed a complete reversal on a lot of movies. It's okay to show a frontal nudity of a woman, but not a man?...now that I don't get either.

Just observations...no need to get flustered.

Old 11-16-2008, 07:26 PM   #36
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post

]

So...did you use the peach scented body wash? or the butter cream?

Old 11-16-2008, 07:41 PM   #37
gorddito

gorddito has said some nice things

okis me too,

gorddito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:04 AM   #38
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Wow, ladies you are all hot!

Since I started this afterall, I should post.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 12-28-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:29 AM   #39
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Cougar represent........
I love your curves.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:17 AM   #40
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorddito View Post
okis me too,
Now that is one heck of a happy trail

Old 11-17-2008, 07:24 AM   #41
Yelsa

Yelsa has said some nice things

Here's one from a while back. I've been told that it doesn't actually give a good indication of my size, but I like the shot anyway.

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 11-17-2008 at 09:10 AM.
Yelsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:13 AM   #42
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelsa View Post
Here's one from a while back. I've been told that it doesn't actually give a good indication of my size, but I like the shot anyway.
You look lovely!
Old 11-17-2008, 08:16 AM   #43
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
Wow, ladies you are all hot!

Since I started this afterall, I should post.
wow... you look fantastic

Last edited by AnnMarie; 12-28-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:34 AM   #44
Hole

Kinky Kitten, thank you.. You have a cute butt girlie!
Old 11-17-2008, 12:13 PM   #45
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

holy shit! great thread I might have to get in this one

all of you ladies are looking very sexy
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:01 PM   #46
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hm...while I find tasteful nude photos to be totally artistic and cool, there are two issues here - all my pics either inclue a bit more than what Dims would allow, or they show way too many characteristic/identifiable tattoos.

I have ONE pic that doesn't fall into those categories, but it used to be on a poster for public consumption, and a lot of people knew it was me....

...but if any other shy individuals would like to make a trade, I would be up for it!
Old 11-17-2008, 02:12 PM   #47
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have some that can't "ahem" be posted here lol so if anyones interested message me and I'll send em your way.
Lavasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:23 PM   #48
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post

...but if any other shy individuals would like to make a trade, I would be up for it!
*ahem*
johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:24 PM   #49
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post
*ahem*

LOL. PMing.....
Old 11-17-2008, 05:18 PM   #50
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
LOL. PMing.....
PM me that shit too lol