Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-14-2008, 05:36 PM   #1
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Gentlemen, Post An Awesome Pic Of Yourselves

Why have the ladies (the very beautiful ladies) the only ones with a gender-specific post-a-pic thread? C'mon guys! Let's get to it!

Attachment 53613

Attachment 53614

Last edited by WillSpark; 06-14-2011 at 12:37 AM.
WillSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:43 PM   #2
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:31 AM   #3
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Yay! one for the ladies

Lovely pics guys!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:53 AM   #4
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks for sharing! ;D
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 09:12 AM   #5
99Haints

99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club

I'm leery about posting one, but a private request would be honored.
99Haints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:33 PM   #6
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ooooo ok. I like this one a lot for some reason
Attachment 53655

Last edited by Jackoblangada; 02-06-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Jackoblangada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:00 PM   #7
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

well ok

Last edited by topher38; 03-31-2009 at 10:44 AM.
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:14 PM   #8
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Yay! one for the ladies

Lovely pics guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Thanks for sharing! ;D
Thank you ladies.
Old 11-16-2008, 01:26 AM   #9
BoostChub

BoostChub can now change their title
Default Here's one

IMG_4337.JPG
Love the beach!
BoostChub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:28 AM   #10
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackoblangada View Post
Ooooo ok. I like this one a lot for some reason
Attachment 53655
Oh wow... *cuddles you* eeeeeeei!
Old 11-16-2008, 01:29 AM   #11
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostChub View Post
Attachment 53676
Love the beach!
Lovely!!!

I like this thread muchly hehe
Old 11-16-2008, 08:38 PM   #12
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am too, but the beach pictures are too much Boost.
I'm shoveling snow off my freaking car.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:46 AM   #13
BoostChub

BoostChub can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I am too, but the beach pictures are too much Boost.
I'm shoveling snow off my freaking car.
Here you go. Hope this makes ya feel better
DSC02926.JPG
BoostChub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:38 AM   #14
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Me at a local con, getting mauled by two skinny girls and a bi-ninja...HELP!...lol

Last edited by Twilley; 11-17-2008 at 01:39 AM. Reason: image wouldn't show...needed to fix
Twilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:26 AM   #15
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostChub View Post
Here you go. Hope this makes ya feel better
Attachment 53731
hahahahhaa. thank you.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:05 AM   #16
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

This is about as awesome as I get. My favorite picture of me and my dog.

asdf.jpg
Old 11-17-2008, 10:18 AM   #17
shazz2602
doing that think you do

shazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~da rev~ View Post
This is about as awesome as I get. My favorite picture of me and my dog.

Attachment 53737
thats soooooooo cute! can i steal your dog hehe
Old 11-17-2008, 01:27 PM   #18
desi7482

desi7482 has said some nice things

I don't post much, but here I am.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me.jpg (6.2 KB, 7256 views)
desi7482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:30 PM   #19
Louis KC

Louis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLouis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLouis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love two women at once. If I fall asleep they have each other to talk to!

Louis KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:16 PM   #20
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:24 AM   #21
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

[QUOTE=WhiteHotRazor;994508]

whitehot looking handsomer then hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll meowwwwwwwww
Old 11-18-2008, 08:34 AM   #22
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Cute.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:45 PM   #23
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^thanks beautiful ladies

kind of a bad pic of me but I like the photo
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:11 PM   #24
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

[QUOTE=WhiteHotRazor;995223]^thanks beautiful ladies

kind of a bad pic of me but I like the photo

your so adorable!
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:57 PM   #25
Shirtless Guy

Shirtless Guy has said some nice things

Here's a funny one after a day of painting and a little bit of a "fight" with the roommate:

Shirtless Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics