Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-17-2008, 05:20 PM   #51
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-No-Badkitty View Post
So...did you use the peach scented body wash? or the butter cream?
Irish Spring body wash with aloe... and some after-shower moisturizing via Aveeno.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:31 PM   #52
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow! Hole....Thanks for playing!
Old 11-17-2008, 06:34 PM   #53
shirmack
Text Messaging Addict....

shirmack can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffyBabii View Post
hehe why do i get the feeling this is a bad idea

Wow both you and these flicks are amazing....
shirmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:35 PM   #54
shirmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
Wow, ladies you are all hot!

Since I started this afterall, I should post.
Again I ponder to myself... Why do women like this so few and far away.

You look great :P

Last edited by AnnMarie; 12-28-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:42 PM   #55
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hole... Jesus Christ. You are a show-stopper.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:45 PM   #56
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As much as i'm trying to be open-minded here, I still think that BBW's get a bum rap in the BHM/FFA area.

Yeah, I said it. AGAIN.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:50 PM   #57
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
As much as i'm trying to be open-minded here, I still think that BBW's get a bum rap in the BHM/FFA area.

Yeah, I said it. AGAIN.

Smaller girls don't get as much love in the general boards and apparently BHMs aren't that well-received either. Oh well.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:50 PM   #58
shirmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
Cougar represent........
And this is why I tend to hook up with older women :P
Old 11-17-2008, 06:53 PM   #59
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Smaller girls don't get as much love in the general boards and apparently BHMs aren't that well-received either. Oh well.

This is a site for BBW/BHM, that's probably why the smaller people don't get as much representation. And BHM aren't represented in the main threads as much because they don't participate as much. At least that's what i've seen since i've been here.

But to be marginalized in a site specifically for you? Pretty shitty.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:08 PM   #60
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
This is a site for BBW/BHM, that's probably why the smaller people don't get as much representation. And BHM aren't represented in the main threads as much because they don't participate as much. At least that's what i've seen since i've been here.

But to be marginalized in a site specifically for you? Pretty shitty.
I think you're over-generalizing. You're worshipped as goddesses on 90% of the forums. How are you going to say you're marginalized? Are people making posts telling you to go away? Every single BBW that's posted a pic has been complimented at least once. People are too quick to martyr themselves.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:10 PM   #61
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
I think you're over-generalizing. You're worshipped as goddesses on 90% of the forums. How are you going to say you're marginalized? Are people making posts telling you to go away? Every single BBW that's posted a pic has been complimented at least once. People are too quick to martyr themselves.

Haha. Martyring? I'm not attracted to thin/average sized men so as far as being a goddess in my eyes? You're way off base.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:13 PM   #62
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

It is understandable why you feel this way, but there is not much to do about it.

Fat people are entitled to have preferences too. It just so happens that some BHMs like smaller girls and many BBWs seem to drool over athletic guys. I am sure there are BHMs who are FAs, BBWs who are FFAs and those who find people of all sizes attractive.

If you post a picture online, not everyone is going to like it. This applies even if you are a BBW posting in a thread for hetero male FAs. Some people are always bound to get more attention than others.

Last edited by Cors; 11-17-2008 at 07:15 PM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:15 PM   #63
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
It is understandable why you feel this way, but there is not much to do about it.

Fat people are entitled to have preferences too. It just so happens that some BHMs like smaller girls and many BBWs seem to drool over athletic guys. I am sure there are BHMs who are FAs, BBWs who are FFAs and those who find people of all sizes attractive.

If you post a picture online, not everyone is going to like it. This applies even if you are a BBW posting in a thread for hetero male FAs.
All I can say is "werd."
Old 11-17-2008, 07:16 PM   #64
Surlysomething

Quote:

If you post a picture online, not everyone is going to like it. This applies even if you are a BBW posting in a thread for hetero male FAs.
Oh, I agree. I still find it disappointing. You would think that on this site, at least...there would be more BBW/BHM attractions going on. But nope!
I guess I should just shut up and get used to it.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:34 PM   #65
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default thank you thank you thank you..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Goddamn. What a body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
HD you look amazing! Good on ya!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
I love your curves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintpimp View Post
And this is why I tend to hook up with older women :P
purrrrrrrrrrrrr......Thanks ya'll........doing my ego some GOOD surrounded mostly by 18-20 yr olds.......
Old 11-17-2008, 07:45 PM   #66
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Looking Fantastic HD! Represent!
Old 11-17-2008, 08:52 PM   #67
NyGiant

NyGiant can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNyGiant can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
Cougar represent........
"wolf whistles" wow your a hottie
NyGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:19 PM   #68
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Heres one of me with my old beat up car lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg l_0dd0e01be418296986404dc34b5f213d.jpg (25.7 KB, 2013 views)
Lavasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:07 PM   #69
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A few weekends ago, my bestie and I decided to drink wine, and partake.
These photos are the results:
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:17 PM   #70
Windom Earle
Ghostwood Forest Sage

Windom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Miss Surlysomething...

I must step forward as a BHM attracted to BBW....and I know for a fact that there are more of us...it is one of the quirks of this forum and it was a quirk at NAAFA events for many years that fat men tended to attract slender FA's and everyone kept wondering what on earth was going on. I have been attracted to BBW for my entire life and I am proud to step forward and represent! Huzzah!

Quote:
Oh, I agree. I still find it disappointing. You would think that on this site, at least...there would be more BBW/BHM attractions going on. But nope!
I guess I should just shut up and get used to it.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:13 AM   #71
shirmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missblueyedeath View Post
A few weekends ago, my bestie and I decided to drink wine, and partake.
These photos are the results:
You are both stunning
Old 11-18-2008, 03:29 AM   #72
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

If you post a picture online, not everyone is going to like it. This applies even if you are a BBW posting in a thread for hetero male FAs. Some people are always bound to get more attention than others.
Thank you Cors for your posts here. I agree with you 100 percent.
Nice rack btw.

And thank you guys for the sweet comments.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:43 AM   #73
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

Well...I'm naked under the robe.... Does that count?

Last edited by johnnytattoos; 11-30-2008 at 10:55 AM.
johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:49 AM   #74
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post
It'll do for now. lol
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:50 AM   #75
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post

*pant pant*