Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-16-2008, 07:32 AM   #51
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Mine would be Veggie burgers ,Soy milk and Tofu cream bars....
Old 11-16-2008, 02:21 PM   #52
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Toasted wheat bread topped with real butter, splenda and cinnamon. I have never eaten so much bread in my life.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:31 PM   #53
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I went to TGI Friday's for dinner last night. Overwhelmed by the menu choices, finally decided on a pecan-crusted chicken salad. I don't usually go for the shredded green stuff, but figured it had to be tasty with all of the fixin's: feta cheese crumbles, pecans, cranberries, mandarin oranges.

Tasty doesn't even begin to describe it.

Great big, thick and tender chicken breast slices smothered with a pecan coating. Snappy balsamic vinagrette dressing, crunchy and chewy and salty and savory ... ohhhhhhhh God soooooooo good I went back and picked up another take-out order for tonight's dinner.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:09 PM   #54
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am totally hooked on Cherry Coke Zero. I don't know what it is but I have to control my urge to drink more than I allow myself for sodas a day. It is soooooooo good.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:08 PM   #55
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Keebler bacon cheddar tater skins....

I'm going on my second bag already today...

I'm buying a big bag of sour cream and chives flavor and a tub of sour cream for a snack later on tonight
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:21 PM   #56
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My name is Pam

And I am addicted to potato-leek soup. I have made it 4 times already this month and can't get enough of it. There is something seriously wrong with me............

NOT
Old 11-18-2008, 10:49 PM   #57
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sugar-free frozen Dole fruit bars

Dole frozen fruit & yogurt bars (low fat and low sugar)

they are delicious and very helpful with me getting back on track with the diabetes
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:39 PM   #58
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A treat I don't mind spending money on is organic Dublin Irish Cheddar Cheese (from Trader Joe's) with apple slices.

And something I've been dying to ask on this board for a while now is, what the hell is a leek? Heard of 'em all my life but never had the pleasure.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:34 AM   #59
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil View Post
A treat I don't mind spending money on is organic Dublin Irish Cheddar Cheese (from Trader Joe's) with apple slices.

And something I've been dying to ask on this board for a while now is, what the hell is a leek? Heard of 'em all my life but never had the pleasure.
Leeks are in the same family as onions and garlic. They look like green onions/scallions on steroids and have a mild onion flavor.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:06 AM   #60
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_obese_girl View Post
Leeks are in the same family as onions and garlic. They look like green onions/scallions on steroids and have a mild onion flavor.
And they are freaking awesome!!! I put them in almost anything that calls for onions. They are milder and yet very flavorful.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:32 PM   #61
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am sitting in my car doing the happy dance because I had to come to the burbs...lo and behold a Sonic has opened not too far from my parents. So it's official. I will be visiting once a week.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:37 PM   #62
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
I am sitting in my car doing the happy dance because I had to come to the burbs...lo and behold a Sonic has opened not too far from my parents. So it's official. I will be visiting once a week.
The one that just opened in the south burbs? What is the big deal with Sonic? If I go there, what should I get to introduce myself to the Sonic experience?
Old 11-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #63
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaLois View Post
The one that just opened in the south burbs? What is the big deal with Sonic? If I go there, what should I get to introduce myself to the Sonic experience?
Yeah. My parents live in the 'burbs. I LOVE a cherry limeade or ocean water...whenever my partner and I travel south, it's one of the first places I stop since Chicago doesn't have one.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:05 PM   #64
LunaLove
not-so-starving artist

LunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticed

Well, it's winter so every year around this time I go crazy for creamy soups with a side of some grilled cheese. Oh yah, can't forget the hot chocolate!
LunaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:36 PM   #65
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

5 of the last 7 nights, I have had a late night ( 11:30PM...give or take ) snack of large curd cottage cheese with lots of cracked black pepper...and around 10 big cherry tomatoes, cut in half and sprinkled with kosher salt.

Bowl or plate...doesn't matter...when I am finished, I lick it.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:23 AM   #66
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
I went to TGI Friday's for dinner last night. Overwhelmed by the menu choices, finally decided on a pecan-crusted chicken salad. I don't usually go for the shredded green stuff, but figured it had to be tasty with all of the fixin's: feta cheese crumbles, pecans, cranberries, mandarin oranges.

Tasty doesn't even begin to describe it.

Great big, thick and tender chicken breast slices smothered with a pecan coating. Snappy balsamic vinagrette dressing, crunchy and chewy and salty and savory ... ohhhhhhhh God soooooooo good I went back and picked up another take-out order for tonight's dinner.

I get this every time I go to Friday's. It is just the most yummy thing in the entire place. I want one SO bad right now!! lol (But I get mine with honey mustard instead of the stuff they automatically serve it with.. I'm not much for vinegar-based dressings.)
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:26 AM   #67
sunnybear
Fat is the New Black!

sunnybear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessunnybear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

this thread makes me hungry! lol...If everyone is sharing my latest kick has to be peanut butter and grape jelly sandwhiches also mt dew....weird...
sunnybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:24 AM   #68
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hershey's kisses with caramel, they're very good!

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:36 PM   #69
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Grilled eggplant. Repeat.
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:50 PM   #70
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaLois View Post
I love Sonic. My favorite drink is the Cherry Limeade. I love the chili cheese hotdog with mustard and onions. They have tater tots. Their onion rings are good. They have good BLTs and usually a "special new thing" that is usually pretty dang tasty. And I usually get their french toast sticks as dessert, since they are freaking awesome dipped into the syrup they provide. And if you ever go while they are offering their fried cheesecake bites, these are a must. They are so good!
Hubby likes their cheeseburgers and flavored teas or chooses one of their many drink choices. They started out as a drink place.
And they serve all of their food on the menu anytime, so you can get some breakfast and some dinner together.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:55 PM   #71
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE. i have made 7 of them in the last week. SEVEN. it is all i want to eat. by the time thanksgiving rolls around i am going to be totaly sick of it i think.

also, giant salads. mixed field greens with kidney beans, black olives, sunflower seeds, hard boiled eggs, croutons, cucumbers, celery, dried cranberries, red peppers, and red onions with my mom's balsamic vinaigrette dressing and a huuuuge chunk of old world bread on the side. pretty much the most delicious thing ever! i also like it with strawberries marinated in the dressing minus the kidney beans and hard boiled egg.

..and now my mouth is watering.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:59 PM   #72
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

bootleg (vegetarian) sesame chicken by China Mehadrin. I spotted in the kosher aisle of my supermarket and decided to give it whirl hoping it wasn't inedible. It's suprisingly tasty but isn't the major grease bomb that Chinese food can be. I've eaten it for dinner three times this week.

Last edited by MissToodles; 01-18-2009 at 12:03 PM.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:06 PM   #73
project219

project219 can now change their title

Bagels... for some reason I've been on a massive Bagel kick for the past week and a half. Sometimes it's a Bagel for breakfast with cream cheese, others it's a bagel sandwich for lunch.
project219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 04:53 PM   #74
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Well I was going through all my small appliances...trust me I have a ton of them lol...so I decided to pick one and do something lol...so I picked my little dipper...lol 16 oz mini crock pot is what it is....

So first I melted some chocolate and dipped about 50 strawberries in it...and then just drizzled white chocolate in swirls lol I took these to a friends party...and one guy came up to me when he saw them and offered me 200 bucks for them. I said, "Just help yourself, I brought them for everyone" lol he said "I really fucked up with my gf, I need them all"....so I took the money lol

Next I melted velveeta cheese and spicy sauce, chili peppers and we dipped tortilla chips...oh yum

This little dipper freaking rocks...takes 30 minutes to melt everything.

http://www.crock-pot.ca/productdetai...-32041-CN.aspx
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 06:34 PM   #75
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAssBunny View Post
I love Sonic. My favorite drink is the Cherry Limeade. I love the chili cheese hotdog with mustard and onions. They have tater tots. Their onion rings are good. They have good BLTs and usually a "special new thing" that is usually pretty dang tasty. And I usually get their french toast sticks as dessert, since they are freaking awesome dipped into the syrup they provide. And if you ever go while they are offering their fried cheesecake bites, these are a must. They are so good!
Hubby likes their cheeseburgers and flavored teas or chooses one of their many drink choices. They started out as a drink place.
And they serve all of their food on the menu anytime, so you can get some breakfast and some dinner together.
I love breakfast and dinner available at the same time
steely is offline   Reply With Quote